Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (60008 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
I thought they claimed it was fulani. I have said it, kanu and his ipod touts should be investigated and arrested. Remember some ipods went to a church to disorganise the gatherings chanting no election in anambra. I suspect kanu and his criminal ipods are trying to scare people just so that they won't be able to vote in anambra. Proper investigation must be done and the criminal ipods responsible for the must be severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by leemonster(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
I guess the suspect is a good Christian, since only Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Two brothers feud lead the them to up arm and murdered innocents soul..
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Oblang(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is barbaric. What kind of feud btw brothers should warrant this cruel act...rip to the dead...
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

If you are actually form Ngwa you must have heard of the twins that kidnapped a baby leading to their arrest and "execution".
It will surprise you that those twins and they supposed accomplices are still alive and well and in their hometown as we speak!
That's should say a lot about security in the EAST as a whole.

Out of point.

How did the unfortunate incident in ozubulo happen to be the governors fault

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
chuka5000:

please how many governors have taken such lightening speed action or even visited the trouble spot immediately when the news is still fresh like this in Nigerian history. please don't let ur hatred for a culture blind u. Igbo will pass thru this and Nigeria will pass thru this trying times too we pray.

Who gives a f*ck about Nigeria?
I am only concerned about my people!
The moment these stupid Eastern Governors realize that they are failing their people they will sit up and do the needful.
They should disregard the NPF , the military, and focus more on expanding the "state" security services. . . Note I am not talking about state police here.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Amos87(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chaiiii..... see dead body. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
StOla:
But some Ipobic pigdiots had already blamed it on Fulani herdsmen and Nigerian Army?

Some even said it was an attack to implicate the IPOB terrorists group.

See how these ones below just made a fool of themselves on a Sunday, only to now learn that the money worshipping and dubiousness of a tribe is the cause of this terrorist act.

This is the hand work of ipob,Nnamdi kalu is to blame.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
E no go pass land matter. undecided
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by nwaconnect: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
JUST THE BEGINNING..... NOV. 18TH, 2017 NEVER REACH OOOOH...

GOD HELPS US!!!
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Out of point.

How did the unfortunate incident in ozubulo happen to be the governors fault

If you can't figure it out then, I am sorry to say but you are slow.
The NPF don't care about the Eastern region, they are only there to harass, extort and kill innocent people.
Same can be said about the military and their road blocks, because they hardly utilize those "checkpoints" for the right purposes.
There is NO state, I repeat NO state in the East that is as policed as Lagos state or any SW state
WHY in the world don't we have ADEQUATE provision of state vigilante services regardless of the obvious reasons stated above, and considering that these clowns promise security and all prior to being elected into office?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by delivryboy: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Everyone now know Igbos for who they are. A while ago they would have blamed it on Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
handsomenonny:
Buharia
must you be stupid all the time?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:
150 people killed prior to Governor showing up
11 people after he showed up ?
Regardless of figures this just shows how inept and incompetent Eastern governors are.
Security is porous AF in the East!
I honestly don't get what these dimwits called governors do with all the funds they get.

this has nothing to do with east.. it has to do with Nigeria as a country..

the baddo group that has been killing people in Lagos, is it in the east? The boko haram killing in the north, is it in the east?
Bleep people like u who drag ethnic sentiment is everything .. Bleep u again ..

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Princedapace:

this has nothing to do with east.. it has to do with Nigeria as a country..

the baddo group that has been killing people in Lagos, is it in the east? The boko haram killing in the north, is it in the east?
Bleep people like u who drag ethnic sentiment is everything .. Bleep u again ..

Oh shut up you retarded idiot.
Who gives a Bleep about your "mythical" Badoo group.
The SW only made up that group to attack non-indegenes
Who gave the group the name badoo?
How many Yorubas were killed during the jungle justice meted out on "Badoo"?
how many arrests have been made based on Police investigations due to Badoo suspects handed over to them?
BokoHaram was a Northern political pet project that has outgrown its masters and spiraled out of control.
GTFOH with your premature pseudo-zygote brain before I expose your frail malnourished mind.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Christian terrorists are at it again o! Killing innocent souls just to scores cheap political points. Inyamiri dodon doya.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked It's good that Obiano came out to condemn the incident and also show care in their welfare.

But to me the story is not adding up! Igbos embarrassed Obiano in the church when they chanted "no election in Anambra State" and today two brothers living OUTSIDE Nigeria killed and injured innocent people undecided
Is any of the brothers in the church

I suspect Obiano released this mayhem to send fear or warning to the people who might want to challenge Him next time!

Another guess could be his opposition are trying to taint his image, make people think Obiano is the one behind this ugly incident therefore reducreduce his chances of winning shocked shocked

My prayer is that whoever that is behind this ugly incident will be wiped off but with no one to bury them!
May cultures eat them while they have little or no pulse in them!

RIP to the dead! You were with the Lord before your tragic death. May He show you mercy!
If not for the last batch of your comment, I would have said things that you may not like. Please, don't "Ipobcize" or politicize this incident, it has nothing to do with any of it. This is my village and that church is where I worship anytime I'm at home. Most of the people killed there are personally known to me. We are mourning!
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by OKEMKPI: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
when we biafrans refer to Nigeria as a zoo occupied by animals behaving animalistically,we should not do things showing that we too are animals

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
homicsblinks:
... Shooting caused by Feud between Brothers living Outside Nigeria.

The Ozubulu community in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra State were this morning thrown into mourning as a gun man walked into St Philip's Catholic Church and started shooting sporadically, killing 11 and injuring 18 persons.On hearing the sad development, Governor Obiano stormed the scene to ascertain the level of damage and sympathize with the people.

Speaking at the Church premises, the governor revealed that preliminary security investigations show that the shooting was caused by a feud between two brothers from the community living outside Nigeria."This is sacrilegious, totally unacceptable in Anambra State." - Gov Obiano.The deeply saddened governor asked the people to go about their businesses without fear or panic noting that this isolated case must be followed to the root and all perpetrators must be brought to book.

"We can't allow this happen in Anambra, we must get everyone involved to face the music" the governor declared.Gov Obiano also visited Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi where the injured are being treated.

Thanking over 50 doctors who were on ground looking after the injured, the governor assured their families that all medical bills will be taken care of by the State Government.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.viviangist.com.ng/ozubulu-church-shooting-aug-8-2017/amp

So because of a feud between two brothers, gunmen decided to invade a church? What concerns agbero with overload? Does the church contain families of the brothers. Something is fishy here!

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by francisbiz: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
..and some mischievous elements said it was 150 people. We shall get to the root of this.

RIP to the dead.

You as a fellow Christian and an Igbo man should hide yourself and meditate, then wonder over this sacrilege.
We must be ashamed of this evil in a Church of CHRIST on a Sunday.

Whether one person was announced or 150,000 people were announced killed it is still as satanic and sacrilegious as anybody says.
Stop your illitracy-soaked politics, it is mourning time.
SHAME TO US! I saw the headlines I was provoked that Fulani's had struck again.

I feel bad !
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

If you can't figure it out then, I am sorry to say but you are slow.
The NPF don't care about the Eastern region, they are only there to harass, extort and kill innocent people.
Same can be said about the military and their road blocks, because they hardly utilize those "checkpoints" for the right purposes.
There is NO state, I repeat NO state in the East that is as policed as Lagos state or any SW state
WHY in the world don't we have ADEQUATE provision of state vigilante services regardless of the obvious reasons stated above, and considering that these clowns promise security and all prior to being elected into office?
Criminality happens everywhere, we can't blame the government on this one.
We can only wish the families the fortitude to bear the loss of their loved ones.
While encouraging the government to ensure all perpetrators of this devilish acts are swiftly dealt with.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin shocked grin

God is indeed, the God of the living and the dead. No wonder they had to put the deceased at the back of a truck with the inscription "EMMANUEL."

That baby on diaper just got a free ticket to heaven. A sure way of escape from this corrupt world.

As for others, the life they lived before they died will be used to judge them because dying inside the church does not guarantee heaven.

Governor Obiano should not drink nor eat until the devil that visited that church is brought to book. At least that will enable him score some cheat political points in view of the elections at hand.

BTW Op, the story line does not make sense. watin concern agbero & overload?
How does the killing of these poor innocent catholic faithfuls connect with the two brothers living abroad?

Maybe a prophet somewhere told the brothers their mother is a witch & has tied their destinies, cos i can see an old woman among the dead. So they hired an assassin to do the job. but the assassin being an amateur did the job brutally by having others killed as well.

Na dangote truck wey carry full load of cement go kill that mad gunman in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Criminality happens everywhere, we can't blame the government on this one.
We can only wish the families the fortitude to bear the loss of their loved ones.
While encouraging the government to ensure all perpetrators of this devilish acts are swiftly dealt with.

You'd have to catch them first.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
clefstone:
give biafra and it will self destruct in 6 months. This is only one evidence
ANAMBRA will destroy BIAFRA in 2 weeks
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

You'd have to catch them first.

Yes we have to catch them first.
But we can't prevent such things, all the time.

That shooter was really psycho
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
clefstone:
give biafra and it will self destruct in 6 months. This is only one evidence
mind ur Biz, is Nigeria as a whole any better?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Liftkid(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
which e 9 people? the death toll exceed 30
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by flaky18: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Imaine...if someone tell dem say dem go die today.. Dem no go believe... Anyways rip to d dead...and i pray for quick recovery for d ones injured ijn
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:

Oh shut up you retarded idiot.
Who gives a Bleep about your "mythical" Badoo group.
The SW only made up that group to attack non-indegenes
Who gave the group the name badoo?
How many Yorubas were killed during the jungle justice meted out on "Badoo"?
how many arrests have been made based on Police investigations due to Badoo suspects handed over to them?
BokoHaram was a Northern political pet project that has outgrown its masters and spiraled out of control.
GTFOH with your premature pseudo-zygote brain before I expose your frail malnourished mind.

u are a fool to av said all these .. look at u and south west .. no region is safe.. Osogbo people are living in fear becus of endless ritual activities.. security challenge is security challenge my brother.. ur level of reasoning is really poor.. as long as Baddo groups are killing people in lagos, ritualists are killing in ibadan and osogbo, boko haram killing in the north, kidnappers in Kaduna, Abuja high way, it shows that security is a problem in nigeria as a country.. Dont bring sentiment into this.. please, just park and get lost..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.