Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental (1131 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? / This 'spiritual Thing' Happens Anytime I Mount My Virgin Wife - Man Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
the story am about to tell is real.
its about one brother whom when he was poor his parent do let him stay with his friend who was a girl because both families are friend and they do sleep on the same bed and in the same room alone. so when the girl now started developing breast he will use the guy hand and started caressing her breast and they make it a tradition every time they are together .the problem now is that the guy is now addicted to lady's breast that even without sex just caressing a lady's breast he will release and it has lead him to many uncomfortable position which he cant be in the same room with a girl alone without touching her. and he doesn't know what to do because he is a preacher in the church which many people are looking up and he cant explain to his pastor for fear of condemnation. Pls my people wat do you advise he should do. pls mature and reasonable comments. thanks
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is spiritual,
I think he was destined for God work and the devil used that family friend to miss lead him

The family friend (the girl using his hand to caress her Brest) needs to be investigated too

Enough said

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Collins4u1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
And you're that girl.. Well, the devil has used breasts as instrument against him.
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by oilcity(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Weda it's spiritual or mental it can be fixed. In fact if it's spiritual it's easier, but if it's mental it's gonna take a little time of systematic adjustment. But if he truly needs help he can send me a message on rockeepeterson@gmail.com. So we can talk Better. Am a preacher too and av met and counselled lots pple with related issues before by God's grace.
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by omega25red(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nothing spiritual about this. The "brother" you speak of is simply conditioned. Everyone has what turns them on and everyone derives sexual pleasure in different ways. For most men it is putting their peen in a v and some it's mastrubation. In your "brothers" case he is into breasts. Their is no issue in your freakyness being breasts but when you can't control yourself from touching people in the same room with you will be the issue. Forget deliverance or fasting go to a psychiatrist to start undoing the compulsive issue of touching people when not invited. He also will need to figure out how to not cum by just touching breast
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
To me this is addiction which is physical. The bros need some counseling and he should also try as much as possible to keep off his eyes on ladies/women chest tongue

Pricelessangel0:
the story am about to tell is real.
its about one brother whom when he was poor his parent do let him stay with his friend who was a girl because both families are friend and they do sleep on the same bed and in the same room alone. so when the girl now started developing breast he will use the guy hand and started caressing her breast and they make it a tradition every time they are together .the problem now is that the guy is now addicted to lady's breast that even without sex just caressing a lady's breast he will release and it has lead him to many uncomfortable position which he cant be in the same room with a girl alone without touching her. and he doesn't know what to do because he is a preacher in the church which many people are looking up and he cant explain to his pastor for fear of condemnation. Pls my people wat do you advise he should do. pls mature and reasonable comments. thanks
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
madridguy:
To me this is addiction which is physical. The bros need some counseling and he should also try as much as possible to keep off his eyes on ladies/women chest tongue

[quote author=omega25red post=59209701]Nothing spiritual about this. The "brother" you speak of is simply conditioned. Everyone has what turns them on and everyone derives sexual pleasure in different ways. For most men it is putting their peen in a v and some it's mastrubation. In your "brothers" case he is into breasts. Their is no issue in your freakyness being breasts but when you can't control yourself from touching people in the same room with you will be the issue. Forget deliverance or fasting go to a psychiatrist to start undoing the compulsive issue of touching people when not invited. He also will need to figure out how to not cum by just touching breast[/quote
When he's in that state he seems not to know whats happening but when he's through he will start crying. are you saying hes pretending
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Collins4u1:
And you're that girl.. Well, the devil has used breasts as instrument against him.
and y such comments am talking about something serious that makes an elder to cry
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by mofeoluwadassah: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
he should av resisted the girl in the first place and nt allowed himself 2 be addicted to it but i bet if he would be able 2 do dat cos guys just love anything called breast
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
he should av resisted the girl in the first place and nt allowed himself 2 be addicted to it but i bet if he would be able 2 do dat cos guys just love anything called breast
Resisted like at the age of 12
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pricelessangel0 you must be the girl that cause the wahala, how come you know all this
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Pricelessangel0 you must be the girl that cause the wahala, how come you know all this
Because he confided in me
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Because he confided in me
He need to be delivered cos tthe devil use the little girl breast to get him, moreover also confront him to tell his pastor
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by ultron12345: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerians never fail to baffle me with their thinking.......OP, there is nothing spiritual about this, it is merely psychological (mental)
Re: HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental by omega25red(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Pricelessangel0 post=59211123][/quote]come on no body goes into a black out trance except mentally ill people. If thats the case, he still needs to go see a mental health professional.

(1) (Reply)

How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. / Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins / Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.