Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41204 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by BuhariNaWah: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
G
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
NG and Ov3.5
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by 0b100100111: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
The best thing such a wife can do is to use her husband for money rituals.

Outside that, other actions will be a crime.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by jfleece(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thank God am not a cheat..
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Bigframe: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cheat reporting cheat to the Cheater....Lol cheesy
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
men will never change.. we are kings. Do you dream of a future infront or behind the camera?
Become a Film Director, Video Editor, Cinematographer, Screenwriter, an outstanding Actor/Actress and be involved in our Film Production in 2 -3 months..Read more in this thread. and call 08032684423 https://www.nairaland.com/3964815/thread-all-wannabies-cinematography-anything#59113014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ivolt: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by sweatlana: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Men are dogs sharr
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by tolexy123: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o
who wan climb you before? You resemble upstairs?

3 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jabioro: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
Your experience is wide.. please share more.. Mo gbadun eeh!

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by emebosomto(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Should i rethink getting married
cause it seems no nigerian husband is faithful
There are still good guys out there. You don't have to generalize.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by baby124: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kai. This man is a sick slowpoke. I think such men are still stuck in the drama of secondary school type of love and behavior. This woman married her enemy. God help her!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
WTBF!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by sweatlana: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't quote me o
Our men cheating no be here
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by cescky(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

its easy to see how tumoltous and miserable life has been to you

better take it easy before you take it out on the next innocent man you meet

8 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Dumba088(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.

What goes around comes around
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by robay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!
chai!!! grin grin see painment

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dannytoe(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
So the side chick even consender her self as the Authentic wife.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benita27:
You're dating a man(dog) whose moral compass is low and expect loyalty...she must be sick in the head. grin

If a man could cheat on his wife with a sidechick, his chances of sleeping with other women is 100% guaranteed.
I know a man who cheated on his wife with a side chick because he's so tired of his wife's attitude at home . The wife left and he's happily married with the side chick .
You don't use the same yardstick on every nigga out there . Some women push their husbands into the arms of other women and men are also guilty of this .

4 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Sleyanya1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is just so bad.

My heart goes out to His wife, only God knows how she's truly feeling deep down.

The girl is heartless. What has the woman got to do with Her husband cheating on her. She's just evil.
She'll reap what she's sowing if she doesn't turn a new leaf.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
PLEASE, what's cheating...??

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Rapture4real(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

.I'm shocked how majority of you always generalise bad habit.There are still faithful.men out there who are God fearing. You will attract your own type,hence you need to accept Jesus.It will give you.opportunity to attract a God fearing man.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by stormborn28(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benita27:
That comment got me laughing. Don't know what men of this generation are becoming. Same to you. grin
I will like to marry u
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by zubydave(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink
I have never cheated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:

SAVAGE! Where art thou chill?
They're coming for you o grin grin grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jerrypolo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't quote me o

"Baba"?

Ha!!! I pity some future husbands.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by humblemikel(f): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Don't quote me o
U got me laughing really hard.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Prognose: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
zubydave:

I have never cheated
Give it time wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by omooba969(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jerrypolo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:

Hello pretty,

How is your dad?

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by stormborn28(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
I hope all d girls here commenting are faithful because everyone wants a faithful partner
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by EbolaParasite: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
nazanwannem:
A wife sent screenshot of chats she had with her husband's sidechick to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, and according to her, her husband's sidechick reported her cheating husband after she got cheated on. 

The sidechick further told the lady to warn her husband to stop disturbing her, after he cheated on her with her two friends. She also shared screenshots of messages between her and the man who was begging her not to leave him,while claiming to be managing his wife. 

Here's the chats; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/sidechick-reports-husband-wife-cheated/

Someone tell this Joro to stop creating fake stories. E don do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.