Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41210 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Abee79(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
I noted the wife's aggressive response . . . why will somebody not cheat on that one? I am not saying what the man did was right lipsrsealed
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by imitateMe(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!
I feel your pain dear lipsrsealed
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bennynaza(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

madam, I am sorry, but the way u are running ur mouth eh, it will be difficult not to cheat on you

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2017

rychard:

You sound like those wannabe comedians who crack dry jokes and end up laughing alone.. Your joke dry end of story..
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jman06(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Ladies please don't let what you read on nairaland poison your mind about marriage and guys generally. There are many RESPONSIBLE men out there who are of sound CHARACTER and would not destroy the joy of a peaceful home and jeopardize the future of their kids just because of few minutes of pleasure with a side chick. Many of them are even super rich!

The problem is that many of you choose your partners based on frivolities and not based on CHARACTER. Choose wisely!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dreamangel: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2017
The lady should take it easy and talk to her husband first. How sure is she of the girl? The side chick may want to send her out of her home
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by merxi55(f): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
chai...
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by merxi55(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Gwaihir:
Looks staged to me, i am not saying such do not happen but this doesn't look real. A woman will typically want to meet up with this lady gather more facts and evidences to use against the husband. She may even collude with the girl to burst in on one of the girl's friend just so she can fck him up proper.

That's the naija women i know, at least the literate ones as this one appears to be.

I may be wrong though.
everyone react differently, it's all about personality differences.. .not everyone has that patience.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink

Interesting.

Leave niceness aside

Are you a religious person? If yes, how do you reconcile this with your religious beliefs?
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by merxi55(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
freaking bad...
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by emelda86(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
U can imagine what impetus...tomorrow this side chicken will get married & be monitoring her husband. Smh.....

Karma has your address.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
merxi55:
everyone react differently, it's all about personality differences.. .not everyone has that patience.

I was speaking for a woman who wishes to go through with it not for those who have accepted their husbands ways as this one doesn't appear to. I think I read a nairalander imploring her husband to use condom on her because of his ways. Let's not forget this one na husband not boyfriend.

I understand you all angle.

Linearity
Lalanice
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink

Statement of fact!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

You shut up! Was I talking to you? You go and propose to your girlfriend if you have one
arindin undecided undecided... I have one that I'm very happy with and is very happy and comfortable with me.... If you like, be scrubbing your pvssy on another pvssy, who cares undecided undecided
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
arindin undecided undecided... I have one that I'm very happy with and is very happy and comfortable with me.... If you like, be scrubbing your pvssy on another pvssy, who cares undecided undecided
Typical of bitter men like you to tag a girl a lesbian just because she's not ready to be someone's slave in the name of "wife". Na u sabi. undecided
Good that you're comfortable and happy with your girlfriend, face her and mind your business. Good luck! wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Typical of bitter men like you to tag a girl a lesbian just because she's not ready to be someone's slave in the name of "wife". Na u sabi. undecided
Good that you're comfortable and happy with your girlfriend, face her and mind your business. Good luck! wink
have you ever seen a bitter person in a happy relationship cheesy cheesy?? Its like they used your sense as burnt offering to your village deity.. undecided
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
have you ever seen a bitter person in a happy relationship cheesy cheesy?? Its like they used your sense as burnt offering to your village deity.. undecided
You sound bitter so its likely that you are. Lol dryyyy @ bolded. Enjoy your happy relationship and leave my mentions biko cheesy
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

You sound bitter so its likely that you are. Lol dryyyy @ bolded. Enjoy your happy relationship and leave my mentions biko cheesy
you sound frustrated, I'm sorry to say. Come lemme give you someone that will light up your life, take away all your sorrows and pain.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
you sound frustrated, I'm sorry to say. Come lemme give you someone that will light up your life, take away all your sorrows and pain.
Lol God has taken away all my sorrows and pain. The love i have for myself and the love God has for me is more than enough for me. I know it's hard to understand for men like you who think a woman's world revolves around men. Sorry to burst your bubble, not this girl. Frustrated? Naw, just telling you some home truths. wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Do ur own and clean it up or forgive him
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol God has taken away all my sorrows and pain. The love i have for myself and the love God has for me is more than enough for me. I know it's hard to understand for men like you who think a woman's world revolves around men. Sorry to burst your bubble, not this girl. Frustrated? Naw, just telling you some home truths. wink
Naso. Shey god will give you this kind of happiness? wink

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bigtalla(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
dominique:

So there are no single men to explore her options with. In a situation where a married person cheats, the greater evil is the married person not the person they're cheating with. Why make vows before God and man if you cannot stick to them?

Ok. Now, it's the degree of evil we are talking about? Never knew there are evils that can't take people to hell.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
discman2k2:

Every nonsense will comment because 1 man goofed.

Be sincere to urself : have u been faithful to your past partners?

I bet u 100% u r not going to be faithful in the nearest future also.
I've dated lots of ladies & i tell u by experience Nigerians gurls wants a Mumu man while they creat so called "options A, B, C, D, E,...depending on personality

Oshio!
coming from someone that doesn't know me,you sound delusional and pathetic .
yeah i'v been 100% loyal to the guys iv been with.
say something else

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
Naso. Shey god will give you this kind of happiness? wink
It's all a fleeting happiness. True happiness is spiritual
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

It's all a fleeting happiness. True happiness is spiritual
are you waiting until you're dead before you discover true happiness?
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
are you waiting until you're dead before you discover true happiness?
I got it already. Marriage issa trap and I ain't falling for it
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

I got it already. Marriage issa trap and I ain't falling for it
see, don't believe everything you hear or read. I know that all the negative news you've been hearing/reading that's making you feel like a hard woman is because you tend to be emotional while reading them. See, theses things have been happening before your parents got married, if they decided to act like you, you won't be existing. Abi do you think your god will impregnate you like the virgin mary?? grin grin I know you'll fall in love soon, I just hope its not my brother you'll do that with sha
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2017
trustyshoess:
Anybody that proposes to me will receive slap in response. Who's got time for all this foolishness. Marriage Is a joke these days
Beht I was just thinking of proposing to you, thank God I never did shocked sad
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by discman2k2(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

coming from someone that doesn't know me,you sound delusional and pathetic .
yeah i'v been 100% loyal to the guys iv been with.
say something else
Hey Milf, if u were faithful to any guy, y do they recycle u? Used Diaper lyk u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.