Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41206 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by discman2k2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Should i rethink getting married
cause it seems no nigerian husband is faithful

Every nonsense will comment because 1 man goofed.

Be sincere to urself : have u been faithful to your past partners?

I bet u 100% u r not going to be faithful in the nearest future also.
I've dated lots of ladies & i tell u by experience Nigerians gurls wants a Mumu man while they creat so called "options A, B, C, D, E,...depending on personality

Oshio!

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jengem: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Women seem to forget its a mans world

Altho i know joro has concocted another fake story

99% of successful men are not committed to 1 woman unofficially

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by vuc1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
You don't need to rethink just go to the nearest convent and enroll they need you.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Kondomatic(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow..
No Nigerian man or woman is 100% sure of their spouse's location every minute. We are humans not status. Life doesn't end at the cemetery. It is everlasting.

If I talk now you will say I dey attack you but I just want you to know that many women out there know their husband's whereabouts and that there are places in Nigeria where it is an abomination for a husband to cheat on their wives. You need to travel, you need to meet people.

It might also interest you to know that there are women in Nigeria who control their husbands like they control electronics with a remote. These women do cheat but they husbands dare not.

There are also men who are faithful to women not just because they love the women but because they're responsible people with self respect so stop judging male folks with what you read online.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ola5858: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
I love where the woman said her hubby is so sweet and care for the kids. whatesle should she ever care for? madam move on provided he doesnt bring them home cus you can never stop it. man are cheats in nature.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Though I don't believe stories from Joro's blog, this particular story is not far fetched. Majority of Nigerian men have seen cheating as a badge of honour. My husband gists me about how his colleagues boast about it. If you tell them that you don't have a side chick, they look at you as dull. Some of these men have marriages as young as two years old, you start wondering why they got married in the first place. If you visit pages on SM from DPA to Chisom to mamalette to BOM, you just can't but get sick to your stomach how disgusting the average Nigerian man can be. Makes me wonder if the 'thou shall not commit adultery' part of the 10 commandments was written exclusively for women. Nigerian men, CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Elf912: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eeya....she married a public toilet.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
sweatlana:

Our men cheating no be here

But na who dem dey cheat with? undecided

Women noni ! grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by limitless777(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.

HONESTLY, U R 100% WRONG on ALL MEN being cheats. To the glory and by the grace of GOD I am beating my chest to this. There are several of US who cherishes, values and loves our spouses SO dearly THAN U can know.

I've been MARRIED for over 5years now and I've NOT, WILL NEVER because I CAN NOT cheat on my wife.

QUESTIONS:
Have I ever seen a more beautiful woman than my spouse? YES I have.
Is my wife perfect? NO she's not.
Do I face temptation from other women? YES, EVEN IN the Church.
And so on and so forth.

Remember I mentioned Grace of GOD earlier and also, our commitment, determination and faith in ourselves IS WHAT goaded us ON.

There are MEN my sister. IF U LOOK WELL/closely/carefully U'll find EVEN better ones than ME.

GBAM!
It's unfair to believe that there are NO good guys in marriages. It hurts.

5 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Drguzzykola(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Zeze06:
After my secondary school, I decided to go to a medical school. .At the entrance, we were asked to re-arrange the letter:- *PNEIS*. to form the name of an important body part which is most useful when active ..
Those who wrote spine are now professional doctors. While, those of us that wrote what you're thinking are whatsapp group admins
�����

hahahahh..
abeg o.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:
Though I don't believe stories from Joro's blog but the story is not far fetched. Majority of Nigerian men have seen cheating as a badge of honour. My husband gists me about how his colleague boast about it. If you tell them that you don't have a side chick, they look at you as dull. Some of these men have marriages as young as two years old, you start wondering why they got married in the first place. If you visit pages on SM from DPA to Chisom to mamalette to BOM, you just can't but get sick to your stomach how disgusting the average Nigerian man can be. Makes me wonder if the 'thou shall not commit adultery' part of the 10 commandments was written exclusively for women. Nigerian men, CHANGE!!!

They like scriptures on how women should be submissive. Then ignore the rest and give stories of how women cheat with emotions and men cheat with their pehnis.

I would even be more disgusted with a man that cheats with his pehnis. It means he is not any better than an animal on heat, incapable of exercising self-control.

I hope adultery by men would be judged differently, because women cheat too...but men feel it's their right.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ifechez: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

Those thighs eeh!!! Fresh
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
emebosomto:

There are still good guys out there. You don't have to generalize.
She too is not faithful. Ask her d number of bfs b4 marriage.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by anibestlala(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!
Cheating is evil,no one should put a lady through that.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
No Nigerian man or woman is 100% sure of their spouse's location every minute. We are humans not status. Life doesn't end at the cemetery. It is everlasting.

If I talk now you will say I dey attack you but I just want you to know that many women out there know their husband's whereabouts and that there are places in Nigeria where it is an abomination for a husband to cheat on their wives. You need to travel, you need to meet people.

It might also interest you to know that there are women in Nigeria who control their husbands like they control electronics with a remote. These women do cheat but they husbands dare not.

There are also men who are faithful to women not just because they love the women but because they're responsible people with self respect so stop judging male folks with what you read online.
To stop what makes her wet? Women cheat as men.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Moganajoe: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:
So the man is cheating on his wife with four different women?

Hmm this must be village people.

This man cheated 12 invigilators and 3 armed security men in final year exam & wasn't caught as a student, And u think u can stop him? Just take him as virus that u must live with till death do u part. mayb he started cheating in his primary school days
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
"He will be gentler when we get married"
"He will be kinder when we have children"
"He will turn a new leaf, let's settle down first"
"He won't try it again when we are married"
"After marriage, he will be more responsible"
Dear beautiful women, I need you to realize marriage DOES NOT change people. Save yourself a lifetime of grief.
If he punches you now, he will punch you then, except with a ring on his finger, the punch will hurt more.
If he is lazy now, one tiny band around his finger is unlikely to ginger him to become a workaholic.
If he is irresponsible now, marriage won't change that. Not one bit.
If he disrespects you before, after you marry it will still happen. Wife is just a title to such folks. a badge to form responsible man in the society.
If he sleeps around while dating you and handcuff no fit stop am, na small ring go hold am down?
Marriage doesn't change people. People make a conscious effort to change, to be better. They don't just wake up and realize old tinz haff fly fence just because you said 'I do".

Pray before you leap....and be sure

Copied
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by lelvin(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
The irony is that some of those shouting up and down are side chicks too....in Harrysong's voice, "even ur boo get a boo"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by deavicky(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o
.its OK just wait.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bigtalla(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:
Though I don't believe stories from Joro's blog, this particular story is not far fetched. Majority of Nigerian men have seen cheating as a badge of honour. My husband gists me about how his colleagues boast about it. If you tell them that you don't have a side chick, they look at you as dull. Some of these men have marriages as young as two years old, you start wondering why they got married in the first place. If you visit pages on SM from DPA to Chisom to mamalette to BOM, you just can't but get sick to your stomach how disgusting the average Nigerian man can be. Makes me wonder if the 'thou shall not commit adultery' part of the 10 commandments was written exclusively for women. Nigerian men, CHANGE!!!

Please, who are these men cheating "with"? Their fellow men? Unless you are telling me 100% of the girls are oblivious of the men's marital status. Most of these so-called girls that cry afterwards are fully aware that the men are married. Some even go as far as using charms to seduce married men. WOMEN complaining on this forum should shut up please. For every married man cheating, there is also an equivalent (if not more) cheating women out there... married or not.
Imagine the scum sidechick calling the man names because he cheated on her with her friends. She knew all along he was married, why did she go ahead to date him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Ikology(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Discuss with your husband, ensure he wears condoms during sex. If you over react, you might push him away
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Kboyvic(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Let me come and be going
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by biggy26: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Women are worse these days. But never live ur life based on someone else's experience, you are not walking the same path. Marriage is good if u marry for d right reasons and d one ur heart chooses. So babe, go get married!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Zeze06:
After my secondary school, I decided to go to a medical school. .At the entrance, we were asked to re-arrange the letter:- *PNEIS*. to form the name of an important body part which is most useful when active ..
Those who wrote spine are now professional doctors. While, those of us that wrote what you're thinking are whatsapp group admins
�����

Penis is also a biological term... Pls look for another joke
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Zeze06:
�����
LMAO. shit happens!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by NaijaOrNothing: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
nazanwannem:
A wife sent screenshot of chats she had with her husband's sidechick to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, and according to her, her husband's sidechick reported her cheating husband after she got cheated on. 

The sidechick further told the lady to warn her husband to stop disturbing her, after he cheated on her with her two friends. She also shared screenshots of messages between her and the man who was begging her not to leave him,while claiming to be managing his wife. 

Here's the chats; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/sidechick-reports-husband-wife-cheated/

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

They like scriptures on how women should be submissive. Then ignore the rest and give stories of how women cheat with emotions and men cheat with their pehnis.

I would even be more disgusted with a man that cheats with his pehnis. It means he is not any better than an animal on heat, incapable of exercising self-control.

I hope adultery by men would be judged differently, because women cheat too...but men feel it's their right.

They will only make reference to portions of the bible that favours them. True married women cheat but their numbers compared to the men are quite negligible and yes, the don't flaunt it like its their birthright
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by deafeyez: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o

No body like cheating husband, it's just in the blood.

But am not saying women should go and cheat.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
bigtalla:

Please, who are these men cheating "with"? Their fellow men? Unless you are telling me 100% of the girls are oblivious of the men's marital status. Most of these so-called girls that cry afterwards are fully aware that the men are married. Some even go as far as using charms to seduce married men. WOMEN complaining on this forum should shut up please. For every married man cheating, there is also an equivalent (if not more) cheating women out there... married or not.
Imagine the scum sidechick calling the man names because he cheated on her with her friends. She knew all along he was married, why did she go ahead to date him?

Some of them lie about their marital status, some lie their wives are terrible ad they're on the verge of divorce. True some shameless girls go after married men for money, just the same way some marriage women are still getting advances from men. As a married person, it is your responsibility to respect your vows. If you know you can't respect your vows, you have no business getting married in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by torqque7(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:

Oya sorry no vex..come and seat on my lap let me feed u strawberries and icecream so u can calm down a bit. wink

Yeah a lot of men are scumbags but not everyman,the thing is maybe the wife let herself go and stopped looking sexy or she isn't giving him enough sex..Truth is men love sex so if you deprive him of it ,he will look somewhere..To be fair women also cheat,imagine a married woman screwing her husbands driver..so the thing is not about gender it's just basically personality,a cheat will cheat if he or she wants to but there are still good people out there u know.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by yayabu(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Women always crucify men as if they are only ones cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.