Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (21261 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:
In every penny of an Igbo man there are 101 hidden illegal activities behind it.

Who will think that a pastor is involve in this shady acts.

Yorubas will always reason with their dicks rather brain...
Who said he is pastor? .

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Young03(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:
In every penny of an Igbo man there are 101 hidden illegal activities behind it.

Wallahi , ba ka da kai

where they mention pastor there?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by MultiCEO1: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

Which pastor? Try and read between the line, please.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
EdoYoruba1:

FACT!

Very dishonest group of people I tell you.

In every 10 Yoruba boys u see who are rich, 8 are into internet fraud and blood money..

Internet fruad is a way of life in south west.i av been there many times..yahoo plus boys arw known and respected..even mothers encourage their sons to go into internet fraud.

They full Malasia, south africa, India, Dubai, UK,Canada, America, Australia etc..they are every where stealing money from banks and individuals..shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by prophetfire: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

dumb fool.did you read at all?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Inspire01: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kanu d God of biafra no even sympathize with d victims abi bcus nor b herdsmen do am
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by topzeezo: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hypocrisy comment. justice must be done equally imagine this man y did Yu keep quite on Zaria massacrenaija with scrambled politicians... God dey .
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Sleyanya1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

I have seen evidence of shallow minds in the past,
but this , my friend is an Advanced one

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by onimama4real(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2017
broda saraki, dat's d reward for dem n moreso we will declear dead one day, u're welcome bukola
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Codes151(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:

if the pastor is Igbo!, I won't be surprised
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by airforcee007: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:

young man, were your cursed from the womb?

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

In every 10 Yoruba boys u see who are rich, 8 are into internet fraud and blood money..

Internet fruad is a way of life in south west.i av been there many times..yahoo plus boys arw known and respected..even mothers encourage their sons to go into internet fraud.

They full Malasia, south africa, India, Dubai, UK,Canada, America, Australia etc..they are every where stealing money from banks and individuals..shame
bros u be interpol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by ddeola: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Senator "Trump" I bet you it ends there with you. You won't even act on this

All our politicians know now is to tweet and post and no tangible result.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by PenSniper: 3:47am On Aug 07, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Obviosly Ur mouth is stinking... always quick to mention ibo who are ur nightmare.

Ooni of ife is a yoruba man and an internet frasudster.. do u people question d source of his wealth.?
Tinubu is a yoruba man and a drug lord.. do u question the source of his wealth.?

Some of yoruba musicians ar drug pushers..Example dammy krane... do u question the source of their wealth!.

Rubbish!!.. miserable hypocrites.

Certainly, no particular tribe everywhere is completely free of criminals yoruba inclusive, but truth be said, the source of wealth of 90% of igbos everywhere is not only shady but crooked. Be impressed or fascinated by the wealth of an igbo to your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Bamikay(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2017
May their souls rest in peace. But for this act to happened in the house of the Lord is too bad and those that are behind it would be brought to book.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by steppins: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2017
EdoYoruba1:

FACT!
Same people you'd go to war to keep with you in the same country. Abeg, let's hear from word!
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bros u be interpol

Hahahahhaahaha.. A Yoruba friend of mine returned from Dubai recently and told me a lot about how Yoruba boys are using Dubai to do wire wire.. 9ce even sang a song for them. It shows how deep that stuff is in the west.

I grew up in the west. U see, south east is known for drug, south west is known for internet fraud, while south east and south west compete in the area of blood money and kidnapping too. Both groups are doing fine in these businesses.
South south is known for militancy and kidnapping of white people for ransom.

North is known for suicide bombing and tribal attacks.. In Nigeria, crime is well shared.. I hate it when a particular ethnic group pain others black and leave their own well known crimes.. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2017
PenSniper:

Certainly, no particular tribe everywhere is completely free of criminals yoruba inclusive,
but truth be said, the source of wealth of 90% of [s]igbos everywhere is not only shady but crooked. Be impressed or fascinated by the wealth of an igbo to your own peril.[/s]

The boled part the necessary part..
Thats all i want to hear cool

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Hahahahhaahaha.. A Yoruba friend of mine returned from Dubai recently and told me a lot about how Yoruba boys are using Dubai to do wire wire.. 9ce even sang a song for them. It shows how deep that stuff is in the west.

I grew up in the west. U see, south east is known for drug, south west is known for internet fraud, while south east and south west compete in the area of blood money and kidnapping too. Both groups are doing fine in these businesses.

North is known for suicide bombing and tribal attacks.. In Nigeria, crime is well shared.. I hate it when a particular ethnic group pain others black and leave their own well known crimes.. Lolz
something tells me we could be friends grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by kernel505: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:

The highest 20 looters of our Treasury are Hausas and Yorubas ), same with criminals.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

u make sense here.
Crime and criminality, sadly, is evenly distributed across the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by NickD(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:

.Have sense please.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by NickD(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2017
EdoYoruba1:

FACT!

.In your tribe there are no dishonest persons? Here we go again with another useless generalization. Develop sense.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
something tells me we could be friends grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha oya na
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Hahahahahahahahahaha oya na
I just like brilliant but open minded people honestly.. I'd rather av u slap me with the truth than kiss me with a lie.. And ur observation showed u aren't indomie generation.. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by vaca1: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
EdoYoruba1:

FACT!

honest people indeed. imbe
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by donqx: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2017
oh
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
I just like brilliant but open minded people honestly.. I'd rather av u slap me with the truth than kiss me with a lie.. And ur observation showed u aren't indomie generation.. grin

Na so my brother, i love people with open minds too. I keep telling our youths that our enemy is not that drug lord, or the internet fraudstar or that kidnapper or that Boko haram member or that tribal bigot, our enemies are our leaders... the very first day we realize this and unite to fight against those criminals, Nigeria would be great. Your response also showed that u are an intelligent person too. Not too many people will see truth and embrace it. I wish we can have a new generation of Nigerian youths. Our leaders are our enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Princedapace:

Na so my brother, i love people with open minds too. I keep telling our youths that our enemy is not that drug lord, or the internet fraudstar or that kidnapper or that Boko haram member or that tribal bigot, our enemies are our leaders... the very first day we realize this and unite to fight against those criminals, Nigeria would be great. Your response also showed that u are an intelligent person too. Not too many people will see truth and embrace it. I wish we can have a new generation of Nigerian youths. Our leaders are our enemies.
well said.. U couldn't have said it better.. I'm working on something prior to the 2019 elections I will keep you informed.. A platform for great unadolterated minds..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
well said.. U couldn't have said it better.. I'm working on something prior to the 2019 elections I will keep you informed.. A platform for great unadolterated minds..

Yea, great one there. How u dey?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Pantami Ministerial Screening At The Senate (Video) / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.