Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money (2319 Views)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
if they are asking for borrow its an understatement. i can willingly borrow them if i have it and there is assurance they will pay back without stories or begging. if i should date a girl and she is asking for money to start a business of her own especially in small scare like money other girls spends on makeup and showoff.

i can empty my account to sponsor her so that she can be financial independent if i have and might also be of help to me tomorrow maybe i need to borrow as well. i like to borrow each other instead of asking for just favor.

but giving them money for makeup or other personal needs is a no no for me. i don't do that. i always find it hard.

i am planning to setting down soon but life is somehow difficult. and there are no girls who are ready to take charge other than runs girls hustling with their toto.

a woman that need her rule and portion of bills if we must live together. i plan to invest 1 million on her so she can never ask me for money after we married outside of borrow me i borrow you.

it seems there are no girls in the country anymore. one of the reason i want to make money and marry a white woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by nextprince: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
You are not alone.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
All these girls are too cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't see what stops you from marrying a working class lady... Abi na insecurity? Better broaden ur scope...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
jakan is a professor where this bros is o lipsrsealed

anyways you right bro.........them hoes aiint loyal

like ikp120 would say

gucci over them ladies anytime any day
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
I also hate it when guys ask for se*x...so foolish

4 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by vladhillz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
I also hate it when guys ask for se*x...so foolish
and this proves everything..sex is all girls of same version as yu have to offer..said yur version cox I know dia ar odaz, different..

6 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emmm I don't contribute large sums.of money for any body (man or woman) that i will live to regret

It is the most ridiculous thing to do
I only give small amount of money as gift

I don't try to make others comfortable at my own expense, and that goes for the lady I am dating too smiley

Hmmmmm victornezzar how far you now grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nma27:
I don't see what stops you from marrying a working class lady... Abi na insecurity? Better broaden ur scope...
working class ladies ask for money the most.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by gabinogem(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
If u beg them 4 their puna, them get every right 2 beg u 4 ur money. tongue
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=fineboynl post=59215936]

but giving them money for makeup or other personal needs is a no no for me. i don't do that. i always find it hard.

i plan to invest 1 million on her so she can never ask me for money after we married outside of borrow me i borrow u

[/quote

What I see is a case of chronic stinginess. I don't subscribe to ladies asking their boyfriends money for their basic upkeep, but a guy should use his mind once in a while. And if u're already planning to not give ur WIFE money aside 'borrowing', then I'm afraid, this is a really serious matter

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:
call me stingy if you like. i dont give money to people for asking. i just give out when i have and feel i need to. not asking me.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
call me stingy if you like. i dont give money to people for asking. i just give out when i have and feel i need to. not asking me.

Like I said a lady shouldn't see a guy as her meal ticket, u can give when u feel like, that's okay. But u're a man, u cannot possibly expect ur WIFE to be caring for herself n ur home strictly out of her pocket; this is the part that baffles me
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

Like I said a lady shouldn't see a guy as her meal ticket, u can give when u feel like, that's okay. But u're a man, u cannot possibly expect ur WIFE to be caring for herself n ur home strictly out of her pocket; this is the part that baffles me
maybe you omitted the part where i stated that i am ready to invest in her endeavors to whatever she can do to be independent. i am coming from a stress life and don't need to be stress further. men normally don't live long when they have a liability wifes. woman that cannot progress on her own will destroy her husband to nothing. it smells following them.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:

I saw that. It sounds like a one-time investment and that's all for the rest of ur lives
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

I saw that. It sounds like a one-time investment and that's all for the rest of ur lives
lol. then i think she can invest a one time on me and that should be all the rest of her life. are you with me?

women need maintenance likewise do men, and that can only be gotten by self independence. you cant have a rest of mind when you use the money of someone who is strongly to buy expensive shoe. trust me i don't know of you or other woman i am talking for myself. so that's why i said it can be gotten from personal money without issues or alarm.

why are women afraid to be independent even when someone want to sponsor them. oh you girls want to kill the man?
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by MetaPhysical: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
if they are asking for borrow its an understatement. i can willingly borrow them if i have it and there is assurance they will pay back without stories or begging. if i should date a girl and she is asking for money to start a business of her own especially in small scare like money other girls spends on makeup and showoff.

i can empty my account to sponsor her so that she can be financial independent if i have and might also be of help to me tomorrow maybe i need to borrow as well. i like to borrow each other instead of asking for just favor.

i am planning to setting down soon but life is somehow difficult. and there are no girls who are ready to take charge other than runs girls hustling with their toto.

a woman that need her rule and portion of bills if we must live together. i plan to invest 1 million on her so she can never ask me for money after we married outside of borrow me i borrow you.

it seems there are no girls in the country anymore. one of the reason i want to make money and marry a white woman.

A woman demands something valuable to you, not necessarily because she wants to deprive you or play fast on you but she sees it as her connection with you. Women see everything from emotional angle and if she associate you with money then her emotional to you will be expressed through money.

I once dated a girl that would always ask me for money to pay stuffs when we were out, even when she just got her salary and has a bagload of cash. I was confused why she did that and a little suspicious at first but I allowed it to go on. Everywhere and everything that required money I paid it. Yet, she would not open her legs for me but would keep reminding me not to worry. Then one day we were out and I was reaching into my wallet but she told me not to, she paid for the items. That got me even more confused. I had not paid attention, all along she was reading my habits and doing things I had no knowledge of. Everypenny I paid she took stock of. My apartment was just a typical boy's pad when we met and she told me she didn't like it, which kinda hurt my ego. So one day I got home and the old boring furnitures with spill stains and cracked glass center table and creaky bed in the room were all gone, in their place were brand new and more appealing colorful mix and match sets, from the living room, the kitchemn utensils and even bedroom. I could not recognize my apartment. This girl had returned the money I invested in our outing and transformed my living. She upgraded me. lol. We slept comfortably together that night and it was a different kind of intimacy, I felt her closeness and love, even she never told me once she loved me...but she showed it. So pay attention and don't struggle too much with a girl, they see what we dont see and some of them are actually angels sent to upgrade and improve our perspective and growth.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
MetaPhysical:

A woman demands something valuable to you, not necessarily because she wants to deprive you or play fast on you but she sees it as her connection with you. Women see everything from emotional angle and if she associate you with money then her emotional to you will be expressed through money.

I once dated a girl that would always ask me for money to pay stuffs when we were out, even when she just got her salary and has a bagload of cash. I was confused why she did that and a little suspicious at first but I allowed it to go on. Everywhere and everything that required money I paid it. Yet, she would not open her legs for me but would keep reminding me not to worry. Then one day we were out and I was reaching into my wallet but she told me not to, she paid for the items. That got me even more confused. I had not paid attention, all along she was reading my habits and doing things I had no knowledge of. Everypenny I paid she took stock of. My apartment was just a typical boy's pad when we met and she told me she didn't like it, which kinda hurt my ego. So one day I got home and the old boring furnitures with spill stains and cracked glass center table and creaky bed in the room were all gone, in their place were brand new and more appealing colorful mix and match sets, from the living room, the kitchemn utensils and even bedroom. I could not recognize my apartment. This girl had returned the money I invested in our outing and transformed my living. She upgraded me. lol. We slept comfortably together that night and it was a different kind of intimacy, I felt her closeness and love, even she never told me once she loved me...but she showed it. So pay attention and don't struggle too much with a girl, they see what we dont see and some of them are actually angels sent to upgrade and improve our perspective and growth.
that is just a tiny % of Nigeria girls. trust me you will n't want to advise anyone to be a fool for women.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
. ..

That's not a case of independence. A woman can be working, have her own money and all, but it is EXPECTED that the man should be the one to bring the daily bread for the family, a woman complements.
What I perceive from ur argument is that u're just not willing to bring in anything- you do a one-time investment on her and that's it, that should feed the family. See, as a husband, u should provide for ur home, regardless of if u're the one that 'established' ur woman..it's ur God-given natural responsibility
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

That's not a case of independence. A woman can be working, have her own money and all, but it is EXPECTED that the man should be the one to bring the daily bread for the family, a woman complements.
sure no one is talking of feeding or Household bills, that can be shared like the man stockpile foods while the woman meet other items in preparing it. there should be portion for everyone.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
sure no one is talking of feeding or Household bills, that can be shared like the man stockpile foods while the woman meet other items in preparing it. there should be portion for everyone.

Lol. Like the man buys rice and the woman gets the maggi n salt
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dear Op,
Stop dating secondary school/ jobless girls. Upgrade the caliber of babes that you date. But unfortunately, most of you don't even have the balls to approach a comfortable, financially independent working class lady. You then settle for girls you can easily entice with N5k and Sweet Senasation rice and then come here to disturb our ears with the "Nigerian girls are hungry" bullshit when they keep on asking you for favors.
You're just doing yourself. If you want a girl that won't keep asking you for stuff, I believe you know where to find them. But timidity will not allow you to even meet them.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

Lol. Like the man buys rice and the woman gets the maggi n salt
. that's not funny its reality women are winning nowadays. in job sector they are better employed then men. marketing and business favor them more. men can only get emploment in the military and other dangerous zones. men are already losing the financial ground to women what more can i say.
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
Dear Op,
Stop dating secondary school/ jobless girls. Upgrade the caliber of babes that you date. But unfortunately, most of you don't even have the balls to approach a comfortable, financially independent working class lady. You then settle for girls you can easily entice with N5k and Sweet Senasation rice and then come here to disturb our ears with the "Nigerian girls are hungry" bullshit when they keep on asking you for favors.
You're just doing yourself. If you want a girl that won't keep asking you for stuff, I believe you know where to find them. But timidity will not allow you to even meet them.
i don't think there are any class of girls not asking for money even the working class. they are looking for bill gate and dangotee not average guy that is same level as them. its has nothing to do with the balls to approach them.

they feel so high when they are with average men but will loyal and lick the shoes of dangotee or politician

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
. that's not funny its reality women are winning nowadays. in job sector they are better employed then men. marketing and business favor them more. men can only get emploment in the military and other dangerous zones. men are already losing the financial ground to women what more can i say.

Okay, I think u're talking about something else now. My whole point is that marriage is partnership, even a relationship should be, but unfortunately, it seems men and women of nowadays see themselves as enemies,-the man thinks the woman is some demon who is all out for his money and the ladies think the men are solely after their bodies.
Anyway, I believe both partners should 'invest' freely, but wisely into their relationship in every aspect, financially and otherwise
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

Okay, I think u're talking about something else now. My whole point is that marriage is partnership, even a relationship should be, but unfortunately, it seems men and women of nowadays see themselves as enemies,-the man thinks the woman is some demon who is all out for his money and the ladies think the men are solely after their bodies.
Anyway, I believe both partners should 'invest' freely, but wisely into their relationship in every aspect, financially and otherwise
that's why we are different and see things differently and reasons am complaining here. i am looking out to progressive. progressive women. men arw failing nowadays because they lack this sense and mentally for them its too late to cry but for me i am wiser.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by smileshinz(f): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
that's why we are different and see things differently and reasons am complaining here. i am looking out to progressive. progressive women. men arw failing nowadays because they lack this sense and mentally for them its too late to cry but for me i am wiser.

Alright then, goodluck
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by fineboynl(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
smileshinz:

Alright then, goodluck
goodluck too
Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oya now, go and marry a white woman, no be your mate dey marry them, and who told you there are no working class lady? I guess they intimidate you, you can't even approach them and you are here blabbing, go and approach them, they won't ask you a dime and leave students alone, students must ask you for money cos they are not working yet.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by boiz2men(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Oya now, go and marry a white woman, no be your mate dey marry them, and who told you there are no working class lady? I guess they intimidate you, you can't even approach them and you are here blabbing, go and approach them, they won't ask you a dime and leave students alone, students must ask you for money cos they are not working yet.

Lol

Go find work abeg

1 Like

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2017
fineboynl:

So you think white women don't want money? You are in for a rude awakening. You will only get a desperate old wrinkled white lady if you believe this.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate It & Lose Interest When A Girl Beg For Money by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=vladhillz post=59216571]and this proves everything..sex is all girls of same version as yu have to offer..said yur version cox I know

Sshhhh...just as u a cheap guy that has nothing else to offer in a relationship other than inserting ur nonsense crayon anywhere you tend to be oppurtuned...

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Eating My Money, I Slept With Her Cousins, 2 Sisters & 2 Frnds-guy Brags / What Do You Think About This Idea? / The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.