Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack (3204 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by mrchichi: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB the Pan-Igbo Biafra Separatist group broadcasting on @radiobiafralive FALSELY blame Ozubulu Anambra Gang Terror attack on Hausa-Fulani
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by mrchichi: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omofunaab2 Okoyiboz3 CltrAltDel Omenka MasterChen Oodua Vanguard scholes0 Gamegod nextprince

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by mrchichi: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
How can Nnamdi's group blatantly lie about something like this? How many lies have they told with that facebook handle?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by haske7(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tribalistic and ethnic bigots.... They wish it was Hausa fulani !!!!

20 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by MasterChen: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omo this one weak me oh

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by nextprince: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
And someone will tell me kanu, with his drift of Ps & Is aren't psychiatric patients.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by scholes0(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
lol the Average Igboman blames everyone except himself for his own problems.
And when others hit back... they scream, sob, screech, throw fitty tantrums and cry that others "hate" them... or that they are being targeted for genocide. lol

What is the difference between this Vitriolic Radio Biafra that has been broadcasting HATE to millions for YEARS and the so called Hausa hate song going around the North that has been circulating for only Days. The former is much worse as a matter of fact.

Eyin Yoruba Elenugboro aka "Awujo Agbejoro Mafilomindasi" out there.. whenever some of you come out to condemn the Hausa hate song like many of you are already coming out to do, don't forget how all of you kept mum when radio Biafra called for the Killing of Yoruba men like Kumuyi and Adeboye and how Kanu sad Yorubas would be killed in their millions.

Awon Odale dede.

Mtcheeew.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by nextprince: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterChen:
Omo this one weak me oh
As in

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by ApexPredator: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Turnabout is fair play. In that Hausa song released they blame Igbos for Boko Haram attacks and Fulani militants attacks. Also, the Kaduna declaration Igbos were blamed for herdsmen attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by muykem: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo killing Igbo like rat. Bokoharam is a learner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by kn23h(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
ApexPredator:
Turnabout is fair play. In that Hausa song released they blame Igbos for Boko Haram attacks and Fulani militants attacks. Also, the Kaduna declaration Igbos were blamed for herdsmen attack.

Lol this is why we say that Ibos and Hausa-Fulanis are very similar.

Similar in their religious extremist.

Similar in lying.

Similar in their herd mentality of hatred.

The only thing that separates them is that Ibos are very educated.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Eastfield1: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Radio Biafra Shared a link

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by madridguy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by shukuokukobambi: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't want to believe they actually said that. I want to believe their facebook page was hacked angry

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Bossontop(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Young03(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
some fools are blind

Radio Biafra shared a link

but why e dey pain this skull miners
Ndi ofe obara obara

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by kn23h(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by nextprince: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I don't want to believe they actually said that. I want to believe their facebook pagewas hacked angry

Senior man, even me, I doubt if that statement actually originated fro Igbos, too difficult to believe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Okoroawusa: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
This people ve lost it.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
some of you guys are pathetic you mean to tell a Drug Baron will just open fire on worshipers just like that the truth will soon come out

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Young03(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

This flesh eaters, why would Radio Biafra share such link?

lol, Is your brain on airplane mode?

Haven't u shared a link on fb before?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by shukuokukobambi: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Senior man, even me, I doubt if that statement actually originated fro Igbos, too difficult to believe.

Even they can't be that senseless to use the needless death of their own folks as fair game in a propaganda war. Only an idiot will use the death of his own brothers to score cheap points!! angry

I doubt that 'news' originated from ipob

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by StOla: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Everyone behind radio Biafra will one day be prosecuted for the crimes they have perpetrated with their pirate hate radio.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by CaptainGOOD: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok i dey come.
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Young03(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

Idiotic Pig of Biafra, why would such a brand share false information if they don't want their followers believing it?

Or if they themselves don't believe it?

What is the sole purpose of the share function?

If iam an idiot, likewise ur father and mother is also an idiot, for giving birth to an animal like you.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by kn23h(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

If iam an idiot, likewise ur father and mother is also an idiot, for giving birth to an animal like you.

Whatever.

Please answer these questions below:

kn23h:

Idiotic Pig of Biafra, why would such a brand share false information if they don't want their followers believing it?

Or if they themselves don't believe it?

What is the sole purpose of the share function?

No dey use insult to carry go.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Young03(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

Whatever.
Please answer these questions below:

No dey use insult to carry go.

Iam not an idiotic pig, so there's no way I will answer that.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by kn23h(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

Iam not an idiotic pig, so there's no way I will answer that.

But you are. So answer those questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

But you are. So answer those questions.

Are u an imbecilé.?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by limeta(f): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
No drug dealer will do this in a church
Paint the story as you like .
Bring egg bring chicken bring smoke
This is Nigeria government making moves for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by PFRB: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is a shared link. It appears many here are half educated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters, Stinking Past Unveiled / JUST IN: INEC Recounts Aso Rock Results. / Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.