Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack (3224 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by kn23h(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
PFRB:
It is a shared link. It appears many here are half educated.

kn23h:

Idiotic Pig of Biafra, why would such a brand share false information if they don't want their followers believing it?

Or if they themselves don't believe it?

What is the sole purpose of the share function?

Maybe you're not as halfwitted as the other idiotic piglet I was quoting....so answer those questions.

Why would/should radio Biafra spread falsehood?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Saintsquare(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Omofunaab2: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa oooo for dis people ooo
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by nonsobaba: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Believe it or not, this church killings in Ozubulu was carried out by lowlife wawa and abakaliki operatives of Ipod to mark the beginning of their zionist(holy) war against christianity in igboland in furtherance of their ambitious plan to supplant judaism in igboland as declared by their lunatic leader Kanu. They have decided to start with anambra state because of the election-related attention our state has now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Omofunaab2: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
Believe it or not, this church killings in Ozubulu was carried out by lowlife wawa and abakaliki operatives of Ipod to mark the beginning of their zionist(holy) war against christianity in igboland in furtherance of their ambitious plan to supplant judaism in igboland as declared by their lunatic leader Kanu. They have decided to start with anambra state because of the election-related attention our state has now.

I knew it must have been a case of Igbo Jews Vs igbo christians

grin grin

I dey always feel dis guy... Em no dey hide his feelings about Wawa and abakaliki igbos.....

Na original igbo from anambra be dis grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
scholes0:
lol the Average Igboman blames everyone except himself for his own problems.
And when others hit back... they scream, sob, screech, throw fitty tantrums and cry that others "hate" them... or that they are being targeted for genocide. lol

What is the difference between this Vitriolic Radio Biafra that has been broadcasting HATE to millions for YEARS and the so called Hausa hate song going around the North that has been circulating for only Days. The former is much worse as a matter of fact.

Eyin Yoruba Elenugboro aka "Awujo Agbejoro Mafilomindasi" out there.. when some of you come out to condemn the Hausa hate song like many of you are already coming out to do, don't forget how all of you kept mum when radio Biafra called for the Killing of Yoruba men like Kumuyi and Adeboye and how Kanu sad Yorubas would be killed in their millions.

Awon Odale dede.

Mtcheeew.

There is a big difference here. Hate speech is hate speech and I have no problem with it as long as it does not translate to violence

Notherners have been killing Igbos since 1945. In 1966 alone, over 50,000 Igbos were killed in the North.

Whatever Kanu, IPOB or Radio Biafra may have said, they are yet to touch anyone. Infact it is IPOB who have been shot and killed.

But there are sevral groups out there actively killing people.

I dont know who killed those people in Ozubulu but I wont be surprised if it was outsiders because it is virtually unheard of for someone to be killed inside a church in Igbo land. It is most likely that whoever did this cannot be a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by scholes0(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:

There is a big difference here. Hate speech is hate speech and I have no problem with it as long as it does not translate to violence

lol this is strawman Logic.
So for example, Because the Yorubas aren't violent in nature and are naturally pragmatic in disposition, then according to you it is a nice thing for radio oduduwa to open and start preaching such stuff against Igbos?

Hate is Hate, stop dwelling on double standards and using silly yardsticks like "those who are able to utilize their hate against their supposed enemy the most should be blamed for everything".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
scholes0:

lol this is strawman Logic.
So for example, Because the Yorubas aren't violent in nature and are naturally pragmatic in disposition, then according to you it is a nice thing for radio oduduwa to open and start preaching such stuff against Igbos?

Hate is Hate, stop dwelling on double standards and using silly yardsticks like "those who are able to utilize their hate against their supposed enemy the most should be blamed for everything".

If ISIS was only into hate speech, there would be no problem

If Al qaeda was only about hate speech, then no problem

If Boko Haram was just about hate speech, a lot of people would be alive today

If Herdsmen were just about their cattle and hate speech, I could live with that

But all these groups are actively killing people everyday, in and outside Nigeria.

My point is that it is far better to have hate speech than to have those who are killing people.

Hate speech only hurts the ears. I would rather have my ears hurt than be killed.

So dont bring IPOB or Kanu into this for they have neither touched or killed anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Kazim88: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
I do not buy the Fulani Commissioner of Police’s version of events. He finished his investigation in record time and just a few minutes after the event he told us that those behind the attack were Igbos that were involved in a communal struggle which has its roots in South Africa.

I smell a rat here and I suspect that the government is trying to cover up the truth.

Until they show me the evidence I remain skeptical about the Commissioner’s assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by scholes0(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:

If Herdsmen were just about their cattle and hate speech, I could live with that

But all these groups are actively killing people everyday, in and outside Nigeria.

My point is that it is far better to have hate speech than to have those who are killing people.

Hate speech only hurts the ears. I would rather have my ears hurt than be killed.

So dont bring IPOB or Kanu into this for they have neither touched or killed anyone.

There are many Hate groups in the US and they are all cancers.
Being classified as disseminators of hate speech in itself is enough from anyone to distance themselves from such groups.

Except of course you are trying to tell all of us that those kinda sessions are what keep the Biafra movement going.
Anchoring a movement for self determination on vitriolic and uncouth statements is only a sign that the movement lacks focus and a convincing argument resolute enough for refined minds.

We will be here in 2018 God willing, and I will ask you haw far the so called hate preaching Biafra movement has gone... or come.

Answer will be Zilch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
scholes0:

There are many Hate groups in the US and they are all cancers.
Being classified as disseminators of hate speech in itself is enough from anyone to distance themselves from such groups.

Except of course you are trying to tell all of us that those kinda sessions are what keep the Biafra movement going.
Anchoring a movement for self determination on vitriolic and uncouth statements is only a sign that the movement lacks focus and a convincing argument resolute enough for refined minds.

We will be here in 2018 God willing, and I will ask you haw far the so called hate preaching Biafra movement has gone... or come.

Answer will be Zilch.

This thread is about the killings in Ozubulu not hate speech.

However, you maybe surprised to know that Kanu and IPOB are actually justified in their hate speech. You know why?

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

The above is a long list of what Kanu and his people have endured in Nigeria. Go through that list and tell me why Kanu and IPOB should not be angry at Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by scholes0(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:

This thread is about the killings in Ozubulu not hate speech.

However, you maybe surprised to know that Kanu and IPOB are actually justified in their hate speech. You know why?

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

The above is a long list of what Kanu and his people have endured in Nigeria. Go through that list and tell me why Kanu and IPOB should not be angry at Nigeria

FYI the middle beltans have suffered the most in the hands of Northern elements.
YET I wouldn't advise them to base any future movements they might envisage on shallow hate stuff meant for the incitement of street laymen but unfit for global discourse. The discussion is about Ozubulu gate, but IPOB are the ones who claim Hausa terrorists are responsible, and that is why the discussion has taken this turn.

What led to these two highlighted events

As bad as they look, the Igbos themselves can not totally be absolved the blame of their occurrence.
The other highlighted events are mostly religious clashes in the violent north where many Nigerian groups caught in the web suffered the brunt.

btw: I highly doubt 3 million Igbos died in the 2.1/2 years civil war. Are you just throwing numbers around like has become so typical of this forum, or are you blatantly suggesting that as much as 25% of all Igbos died in the Nigerian civil war?

Impossible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2017
scholes0:

FYI the middle beltans have suffered the most in the hands of Northern elements.
YET I wouldn't advise them to base any future movements they might envisage on shallow hate stuff meant for the incitement of street laymen but unfit for global discourse. The discussion is about Ozubulu gate, but IPOB are the ones who claim Hausa terrorists are responsible, and that is why the discussion has taken this turn.

What led to these two highlighted events

As bad as they look, the Igbos themselves can not totally be absolved the blame of their occurrence.
The other highlighted events are mostly religious clashes in the violent north where many Nigerian groups caught in the web suffered the brunt.

btw: I highly doubt 3 million Igbos died in the 2.1/2 years civil war. Are you just throwing numbers around like has become so typical of this forum, or are you blatantly suggesting that as much as 25% of all Igbos died in the Nigerian civil war?

Impossible.

You sound pathetic. You have moved from condemning hate speach to making excuses for killers. You are more interested in the accuracy of the numbers than the fact that people are being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Integrityfarms(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
And someone will tell me kanu, with his drift of Ps & Is aren't psychiatric patients.

I thought you said you are no longer a tribalist?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by korent265: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
attackgat:

Baba there is only so much hate speech a population can hear before a certain section of the population will begin to take the hate speech to heart and begin to blame those that are the target of the hate speech for their misfortunes. It has happened throughout history ( nazi germany and the jews, hutu and tutsi, shia and sunni) and it seems we all aren't learning our lessons.
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by porshuch: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Hizzy:
some of you guys are pathetic
you mean to tell a Drug Baron will just open fire on worshipers just like that
the truth will soon come out
nwokem mechie gi onu. If you don't know anything about drug cartels , just shut up.
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by backtosender: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Ozubulu killing the truth will come out... This killers was wearing military uniforms they have started kill igbos again using our local authority to cook up some lies hired assassins cannot shot women and children in the church

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2017
korent265:

Baba there is only so much hate speech a population can hear before a certain section of the population will begin to take the hate speech to heart and begin to blame those that are the target of the hate speech for their misfortunes. It has happened throughout history ( nazi germany and the jews, hutu and tutsi, shia and sunni) and it seems we all aren't learning our lessons.

And which hate speech did the North hear that they have been killing Igbos since 1945?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by korent265: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
attackgat:

And which hate speech did the North hear that they have been killing Igbos since 1945?

They have been spreading hate speech ever since.. they even have a song going round now. But I am talking about your assertion that hate speech doesn't do any harm and I am trying to tell you that you are mistaken
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by attackgat: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
korent265:

They have been spreading hate speech ever since.. they even have a song going round now. But I am talking about your assertion that hate speech doesn't do any harm and I am trying to tell you that you are mistaken

Hate speech does no harm as long as it does not translate to violence.

Nnamdi Kanu has been running Radio Biafra since 2009 and has said many things but Kanu or IPOB have not touched anybody.

The ones we dont hear hate speech from like Boko Haram, herdsmen, Nigeria security agencies, cultists are the ones killing people everyday

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by CrtlAltDel: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is the highest award you give to liars cos these Biafrans don lie pass Satan grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by CrtlAltDel: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
limeta:
No drug dealer will do this in a church
Paint the story as you like .
Bring egg bring chicken bring smoke
This is Nigeria government making moves for a reason

Nice profile pic, cute girl…. Hope she has not been brainwashed like you cos if she has and she sees issues like this, interpretes it as you did above then you have ruined her future sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by limeta(f): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Nice profile pic, cute girl…. Hope she has not been brainwashed like you cos if she has and she sees issues like this, interpretes it as you did above then you have ruined her future sad sad sad

How i feel so sorry not just for you but yr type
If you can believe what happens in that church is a drug
Thing then what can I say
This is the world we live in
Any way where is yr president
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by CrtlAltDel: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2017
limeta:

How i feel so sorry not just for you but yr type
If you can believe what happens in that church is a drug
Thing then what can I say
This is the world we live in
Any way where is yr president
Are you that brainwashed, delluded & d**b that you dont know where PMB is.......,ok he is in your village.....gosh what kind of FISH***ns do we have on NL grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Paretomaster(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Young03:
some fools are blind

Radio Biafra shared a link

but why e dey pain this skull miners

Ndi ofe obara obara

Will u shut it? First of all why will they share a link if they think it's false, and is dat facebook comment the only link where ur ppl make such claim, or u chose to ignore.. ....

Ina no get sense at all.. ..Ode!!
Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by Paretomaster(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2017
limeta:
No drug dealer will do this in a church
Paint the story as you like .
Bring egg bring chicken bring smoke
This is Nigeria government making moves for a reason

Re: Radio Biafra Blames Hausa-fulanis For The Ozubulu Anambra Gang Attack by obailala(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
The rate at whixh most ipob members are desperate to paint the sad event as a tribal Hausa-fulani vs Igbo matter is alarming.

- They have blamed fulani herdsmen
- Ohaneze has been blamed too by Kanu
- Obiano has also been blamed by some for covering the APC FG who they claim ordered the 'jihadi' attack against Igbo Christians. Some others outrightly fingered Obiano as the one who ordered the attacks.
- Two days ago, I saw a statement from a so called female eye witness on facebook who claimed the assailants wore military uniforms and came in a Nigerian Army Hilux.

The moment the claims of drug war was mentioned, the excitement in their voices disappeared; they wouldn't have any other narrative besides the fulani one. No surprise that Radio Biafra, the mother media organisation of IPOB would gladly share the update about Hausa Fulani being responsible. That's the sort of news that needs to be peddled for more indifferent folks to join their band; and it's working effectively.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: AI Goes Tough, Declares Ipob The Most Peaceful Successionist Movement / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic / Trolls Drag Mercy Aigbe For Trying To ‘flirt’ With Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.