Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report (5439 Views)

Between Omoyele Sowore And Fela Durotoye: An Eyewitness Report / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
otokx:
The whole story come to think of it is not adding up at all.

Is this the first time rival drug gangs fight and innocent people are caught in the middle?

Sad to say that the SE is turning to another Mexico.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by otokx(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
It appears the bishop guy is Obiano acquaintance if not friend. That guy has to be arrested by Federal SARS and taken to Abuja FCT for questioning.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
I knew it was a state sponsored terror against the good people Ozubulu.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by iammo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
i quick search on Facebook for the said ireport account shows the said ikemefuna wasnt there in person he was sharing ejiblinks ofoegbu post on how he interviewed a lady named loveth gift who "claimed" to be there. i wonder why the op cropped the post

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by limeta(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just don't get it
Why do the Yoruba want it to be a drug war
Why do they all of a sudden belive for the first time what the police are saying
Why are Yoruba so evil
The jihad is here and We know it
To hell with Yoruba people .

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by limeta(f): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
kn23h:

Is this the first time rival drug gangs fight and innocent people are caught in the middle?

Sad to say that the SE is turning to another Mexico.

So today you believe the police
How is yr life like
Any thing to paint the lgbos black makes you happy
Jealouse of them are you?

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by limeta(f): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2017
otokx:
It appears the bishop guy is Obiano acquaintance if not friend. That guy has to be arrested by Federal SARS and taken to Abuja FCT for questioning.

Leave out bishop
Jihadist are the front door

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:

So today you believe the police
How is yr life like
Any thing to paint the lgbos black makes you happy
Jealouse of them are you?

Ma'am/Sir, cool your temper.

You Ibos need to work it out between yourself, resolve your drug problem. The Ibo drug dealers in SA will soon be back, do y'all want Biafra to be the next Mexico?

This is an urgent matter, it aint about jealousy. There's nothing to be jealous about.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by limeta(f): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

You Ibos need to work it out between yourself, resolve your drug problem. The Ibo drug dealers in SA will soon be back, do y'all want Biafra to be the next Mexico?

This is an urgent matter, it aint about jealousy. There's nothing to be jealous about.

This is no drug war are you so daft

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by izospindle(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2017
the four members of the community kill in SA na fulani kill them abi......you can only deceive your self.....al those robbed and kill on aba ph oweri road is it also bh.......keep shifting the blame how will fulani enter and igbo village to a church built under mysterious circumtance and manage to get away with out knowing the area well....how close is the military barack to dat community liars

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by julietm123: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipods are the criminals
Nobody can stop the election
f..ol. you are a criminal.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:

This is no drug war are you so daft

Are you daft? Your bishop, a drug kingpin, was being attacked by another drug lord.
Ibos and drug sha.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by nonsobaba: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=StarOfDavid post=59220705]StillOn #OzobuluKilling by Charles Ogbu

The questions to ask are, how did the police know it was drug people that carried out the attack even when no one was arrested and questioned??

I mean, which investigation was conducted to arrive at this conclusion within less than 2 hours after the incident

How did the drug story come about in the first place?

Is the police speculating like everyone else

Do you know the police as honest people especially in matters of this nature?

Before you come in here with tales of how you called your friend who called his friend who confirmed to you that it was a drug deal gone wrong, try answering the questions above.

Ask yourself:

I was reading this bullshit and wondering the kind of inbred clown that would have conceived this sham only to discover that the author was one Charles Ogbu...another Wawa idiot hating on Anambra. The mgbeke skull couldn't even spell Ozubulu correctly.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by ofai: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Anybody that believe the cock and bull story of the police and obiano is really naive. It's a northern conspiracy.

My sympathies goes to the families of the deceased.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Rizstar: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ipod have kickstarted their holy war to destroy christianity in igboland and introduce judaism. Nnamdi Kanu has publicly insulted Jesus many times in his desperation to demean and bury christianity in igboland. It is started.
This is the reason why you people created the other thread of the boy destroying the photo of Jesus to make it seem that we want to destroy christainity and accept Judaism

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by tit(f): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2017
army!
why naw?

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by august2224(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2017
SonofDevil:
so it is only jihadist that were camouflage .

Arm robbers, hired assassins, millitants also where army uniforms to perpetrate evils .you guys should not heat the polity .their faces were covered but u recognised them that they re not igbos you already contradict yourself here.

Too much loopholes in the story the stories of the drug business is more logical than this

robbers- did they come to rob? assassins- where they paid to kill assassinate everyone in church? militants- is Catholic church now an oil field? even if there are many loopholes in the OP's story, urs do not mk rational sense

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by limeta(f): 4:07am On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:

Yet you hold on to them
Let then go
You don't want the next Mexico so free yr tribe from the igbos .
You hold on to people you don't want let them go
Free yr self from the igbos why don't you m

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kn23h(m): 4:46am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:

Yet you hold on to them
Let then go
You don't want the next Mexico so free yr tribe from the igbos .
You hold on to people you don't want let them go
Free yr self from the igbos why don't you m

How is Yoruba holding your people from leaving the SW?

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Enter0g(m): 4:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by FeloniousFelon: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

The lie is too ambiguous! shocked shocked shocked

It cant get to front-page!

Glaring its a poorly fabricated lie! grin grin grin

I just don't understand you Yoruba people anymore.

How can hatred becloud your reasoning?

This is the handwork of Jihadist backed by the Sunni army

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Drogbs: 5:43am On Aug 07, 2017
I think its time the East gets militarized, we need to bring back some strong vigilante force like Bakassi boys, I'm not too comfortable how lazy SE governors are.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by truefact: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:
I just don't get it
Why do they all of a sudden belive for the first time what the police are saying
Why are Yoruba so evil
What have Igbo people done to these diabolical yoruba What a demonic neighbor... It will never be well with all of them...

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by truefact: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2017
I now believed with what is going on in this Nairaland forum, there is systematic attack against the Igbo, spiritual, physical and media all attacks, all directed to weaken the Igbo's.... The sleeping Igbo's should wake up... Things are getting more sophisticated, diabolical and dangerous
This nairaland is one of the media of those against the Igbo's

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by hausadreturn(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:
I just don't get it
Why are Yoruba so evil
Calm down.
You dont just type hastily b'cos you want to become spiteful.
It is comments like these that people tend to delete in a hurry when they're filled with guilt.
Thank God we've got a ''modifying'' button.
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by ogtavia(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Of all the accounts of the attack...this is the silliest....if it was truly a jihadist plan...why start from ozubulu...of what significance is Ozubulu to Jihad...why did it have to be Ozubulu...certainly the Church isn't the biggest in Anambra...Look,it amazes me how some people look for every little way to link certain occurrences to Biafra,referendum,fulani herdsmen and all....for me,the most plausible reason behind this heinous attack is the 'drug and Bishop angle'...let us stop deceiving ourselves abeg....must every thing be linked to Biafra...why can't we be objective for once...I am Igbo by the way.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by hausadreturn(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2017
ofai:
Anybody that believe the cock and bull story of the police and obiano is really naive. It's a northern conspiracy.

My sympathies goes to the families of the deceased.
I need u to think about it.
No northerner will have the mind to go on a killing spree in Anambra. The herdsmen attack is a very different case considering people talked about how they value their cattle...
Does anyone even know what would've happened if it was confirmed that the shooters spoke hausa?
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by oduastates: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2017
While you cannot discount rogue uniformed officers (according to this report, it is also unlikely that the perpetrators are the usual suspects. Fulani herdsmen and Borno terrorists slash ,burn , maim and kill in order to strike fear in their victims.
This on the other hand was targeted at this particular location . There are numerous villages around this location . Why was this particular village attacked out of the other numerous and potentially softer targets.
The villages around the udoji forest reserve would have been more vulnerable targets if we were to follow the writer's narrative.
Like I said , immediately I read this story , I checked google maps . Those who attacked the village are likely ,very familiar with the place .
You cannot discount any possibility but the story of other being responsible is very unlikely

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by attackgat: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ipod have kickstarted their holy war to destroy christianity in igboland and introduce judaism. Nnamdi Kanu has publicly insulted Jesus many times in his desperation to demean and bury christianity in igboland. It is started.

Well I dont see Kanu holding a gun to anyones head and forcing anyone to covert to Judaism. If anyone freely decides to convert to Judaism, thats their choice.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Ikology(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Report from eyewitness Originally from Ejike Ofoegbu but shared by Ikemefuna Gaius

Somebody is playing with fire that will consume everybody..let them continue in their stupidity. we are patiently watching..we would respond at the right time.

A jihad has been lunched on the south. Igbos should start preparing, there is no need for pretense here.

- The Anambra state commissioner of police, Garba Umar, covers his murderous Hausa Fulani brothers says the gunmen who attacked the church were dressed in black attire and spoke fluent Igbo: Another Boko Haram terrorist in the name of police commissioner #GARBAUMAR.

Anambra state have set a world record by concluding an investigation on Church attack where many souls were lost under just 1hour 35mins.
Till this moment we still dont have accurate records of the number of people killed.. If truly it was a drug war, knowing too well the drug stereotype other Nigerians and the media always use to balckmail the igbos, they would have told us the real number of people dead since to blackmail us as bad people and criminals killing ourselves because drug. Just like in cases of kidnapping..

Till this moment police is hiding the number of our people killed in this adventure.

IPOB narratives. Why end the tale with no more election in Biafra Land. God will punish every one who is misinforming the public on this deadly act. You guys will never go unpunished. What hell is wrong with this Igbos. I might even link them to the murder because they want to use it to scare people from voting in the election.

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by nedu666: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
truefact:
I now believed with what is going on in this Nairaland forum, there is systematic attack against the Igbo, spiritual, physical and media all attacks, all directed to weaken the Igbo's.... The sleeping Igbo's should wake up... Things are getting more sophisticated, diabolical and dangerous
This nairaland is one of the media of those against the Igbo's
igbo should ignore some of the threads on nairaland. it is because of ur response that encourages such thread. notice threads without response from igbos die quickly. threads igbos respond strech to pg 50

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by MrIrohKenedy: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
iPodJews and Lunatic Scammer Nanmid Kunu concocted lies. Your Gov told us it was an imported drug war from SA. Obiano we know who is this iPod Jew.

The chicken of your celebrated drug barons simply came home to roost and you had a fair share of drug war.

Teach your children the way of the Lord so that you and your community can have in peace.

I only pity the Igbo Christians because Osu Jews have sold their souls to Money and Crime.
stale

yeroba Muslims are the problem of yerobas

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People / Oriental Hotel: Please Don’t Burn Our Hotel, We Have No Ties To Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51