Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report (5433 Views)

Between Omoyele Sowore And Fela Durotoye: An Eyewitness Report / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by MrIrohKenedy: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:
I just don't get it
Why do the Yoruba want it to be a drug war
Why do they all of a sudden belive for the first time what the police are saying
Why are Yoruba so evil
The jihad is here and We know it
To hell with Yoruba people .
yeroba Muslims are evil

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Babacele: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2017
" Jude Emecheta, who hails from Ozubulu, told NAN that “a dark cloud has befallen my peaceful town”. Mr. Emecheta, who is the Managing Director of Anambra Signage and Advertisement Agency, ANSAA, said that the losses from the attack were too much for the people to bear. [b]He wondered why brothers could visit such attack on their people and urged those involved to “sheathe their swords”.[b] (NAN) Saharareporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by kraftyiyk: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2017
nedu666:
igbo should ignore some of the threads on nairaland. it is because of ur response that encourages such thread. notice threads without response from igbos die quickly. threads igbos respond strech to pg 50

Nairaland is doing a great work to paint igbos black by all means, its just glaring..at the same time they claim to propagate one bigotted Nigeria entity!

The question is, what exactly do other tribes want from Ndi igbo?

WHAT? I ASK WHAT? ? You dont like them, you dont want them to have Biafra, you dont want to have them as president in one Nigeria, you dont want to to claim they have any thing single property in Lagos, u need them to jump into lagoons, you want them to vacate all the states in the North and when they vacate, you wont give them any referendum, you wont dredge river Niger for them to go back and do their importation business in the SE where they come from,...and the obvious hatred continues!!!

The whole world is just watching Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Hedrisxylanre(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipods are the criminals
Nobody can stop the election
. As far as I am concerned this is done by Nnamdi Kalu,,,That man is despirate

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by otokx(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Drogbs:
I think its time the East gets militarized, we need to bring back some strong vigilante force like Bakassi boys, I'm not too comfortable how lazy SE governors are.

They are just too complacent and lackadaisical.
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by GoldNiagara(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
limeta:
I just don't get it
Why do the Yoruba want it to be a drug war
Why do they all of a sudden belive for the first time what the police are saying
Why are Yoruba so evil
The jihad is here and We know it
To hell with Yoruba people .

Why do you want it to be jihadist, so you can continue to glorify your criminals as long as they build churches and roads.

Ask your self these questions, why would boko haram or jihadists want to attack a ozubulu village, why was the father of bishop shot at close range, why has the bishop not come out and tell the whole world what he does for a living and debunk the allegations of been a drug Lord and cheating his fellow druggies, why has he not come home to bury his father?.

Every body is a culprit save the criminal.
You guys are insufferable empty and air headed slow fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Young03:
ThankGod we have eye witness report now
police will come n talk their own
who gave them the army car? That's his major question

And they weren't speaking Igbo

more info coming
You thank god
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Yyeske(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Report from eyewitness Originally from Ejike Ofoegbu but shared by Ikemefuna Gaius

Somebody is playing with fire that will consume everybody..let them continue in their stupidity. we are patiently watching..we would respond at the right time.

A jihad has been lunched on the south. Igbos should start preparing, there is no need for pretense here.

- The Anambra state commissioner of police, Garba Umar, covers his murderous Hausa Fulani brothers says the gunmen who attacked the church were dressed in black attire and spoke fluent Igbo: Another Boko Haram terrorist in the name of police commissioner #GARBAUMAR.

Anambra state have set a world record by concluding an investigation on Church attack where many souls were lost under just 1hour 35mins.
Till this moment we still dont have accurate records of the number of people killed.. If truly it was a drug war, knowing too well the drug stereotype other Nigerians and the media always use to balckmail the igbos, they would have told us the real number of people dead since to blackmail us as bad people and criminals killing ourselves because drug. Just like in cases of kidnapping..

Till this moment police is hiding the number of our people killed in this adventure.

Why not go count the number of dead abi you no be human being?
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by Yyeske(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
shortgun:
They should tell us what really happened in that Church. Drug people on a retaliation mission will not just shoot anybody just like that.
if truly they came with army uniforms and army patrol trucks then the army have some explanation to do.
Story, IPOB miscreants killed innocent people
Re: Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report by juman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
kraftyiyk:

Nairaland is doing a great work to paint igbos black by all means, its just glaring..at the same time they claim to propagate one bigotted Nigeria entity!

The question is, what exactly do other tribes want from Ndi igbo?

WHAT? I ASK WHAT? ? You dont like them, you dont want them to have Biafra, you dont want to have them as president in one Nigeria, you dont want to to claim they have any thing single property in Lagos, u need them to jump into lagoons, you want them to vacate all the states in the North and when they vacate, you wont give them any referendum, you wont dredge river Niger for them to go back and do their importation business in the SE where they come from,...and the obvious hatred continues!!!

The whole world is just watching Nigeria.

I laugh when I read your post.

Remember, an eastern man was a president for six years not long ago, what among those problems he was able to solve?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Undeserving Appointed Minister / See Nigerian Slave Girl Who Was Also Queen Victoria’s Daughter / See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.