Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52698 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by baddosky1: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Fake news from Authorityngr.com? shocked grin

Authorityngr belongs to Ifeanyi Ubah...Ifeanyi Ubah is coming out under the platform of APC to contest for the upcoming gubernatorial elections so he wants to use this news to "stroke the ego" of some certain people to help him clinch the APC ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by scholes0(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Just imagine Kippah (Jewish cap) on "Table top" head. How e wan take balance?
Even head shape no look alike. The last time I checked, Jews wears Kippah while table mat fit well on Cownu's slaves heads.

Hahahahaha!
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Bacon21(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Bacon21(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2017
baddosky1:

Authorityngr belongs to Ifeanyi Ubah...Ifeanyi Ubah is coming out under the platform of APC to contest for the upcoming gubernatorial elections so he wants to use this news to "stroke the ego" of some certain people to help him clinch the APC ticket.

So the Daily Post is also fake: http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/07/new-dna-test-result-reveals-igbos-jews/
So anytime you see something that you don't like you say Fake news.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by baddosky1: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Bacon21:

So the Daily Post is also fake: http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/07/new-dna-test-result-reveals-igbos-jews/

Media Houses "cull" stories from each other. It is a normal thing. The news originated from Authorityngr and Dailypost which is only an online news site followed suit.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Bacon21(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2017
baddosky1:

Media Houses "cull" stories from each other. It is a normal thing.

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by baddosky1: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Bacon21:

And any time you see something you like, you say Authentic news.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by enimooko: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
So In conclusion we all agree that the Ndigbo is from........?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Bacon21(m): 1:43am On Aug 08, 2017
baddosky1:

And any time you see something you like, you say Authentic news.

Not necessarily if the news is true like this than it is authentic. This nonsense isn't difficult to disprove have several Igbo people take an independent DNA test like they did and it found nothing.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by johnjose68: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
baddosky1:

Media Houses "cull" stories from each other. It is a normal thing. The news originated from Authorityngr and Dailypost which is only an online news site followed suit.

This Igbo, Jewish slave is dying to be recognized as Jew ooo.

OK, you are Jew. but Jewish slave, biko.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by johnjose68: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Bacon21:

Not necessarily if the news is true like this than it is authentic. This nonsense isn't difficult to disprove have several Igbo people take an independent DNA test like they did and it found nothing.

Jewish Slaves. grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by malikisah: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:

That you have not read,doesn't mean that such relationship don't exist.
It's simply means two things. You are ignorant of that fact or simply refused to read.
Igbos have had an extensive narrative of mingling with their neighbours in pre history.
What we call Yoruba and Igbo today are just creation of the 19th-20th century and are mainly cultural and ethno linguistic identities.
Prior colonialism, identity and acquizition of languages was fluid,meaning that people interacted with others and were bilingual in boundary regions.
Igbos have a well established relationship with Annangs, Benin, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Idoma and Igala.
Some communities even share dual identity and culture.
Would suggest you read extensively if you wish to know.

No need to go into a spasm over my comment. I said I've never heard of, nor read in any book on yoruba history of pre-colonial relations between Yorubas and Igbos. Even if there was, it was negligible. I even mentioned influences from hausa, malians, nupe and benin. If there was, please point me in the right direction with facts / materials, and quit whining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Where? Back it up with enough evidence, taking us through antropological, linguisitic and genetical routes not some fabricated hypothesis and mythical stories.

There are several seminal texts on this. My favourite is History of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson (an egba man, not a whitey oo). + there is a strong oral tradition in yoruba land. We yorubas are very aware of when we started to assume an identity of nation-hood, and have a very rich history and culture to back it up.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:

That you have not read,doesn't mean that such relationship don't exist.
It's simply means two things. You are ignorant of that fact or simply refused to read.
Igbos have had an extensive narrative of mingling with their neighbours in pre history.
What we call Yoruba and Igbo today are just creation of the 19th-20th century and are mainly cultural and ethno linguistic identities.
Prior colonialism, identity and acquizition of languages was fluid,meaning that people interacted with others and were bilingual in boundary regions.
Igbos have a well established relationship with Annangs, Benin, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Idoma and Igala.
Some communities even share dual identity and culture.
Would suggest you read extensively if you wish to know.
Secondly, you say cultural identities were formed in the 19th - 20th century, when there is documentary evidence of a treatise between Yorubas and Hausas from the 16th century, and the Ijebu dynasty of Obanta was founded as early as the 13th century? Mr Kemjika, I'm a yoruba man, and you cannot re-write my history. I'm in no way belittling Igbo ancestry / culture - we are all proud black people, but please wipe off that smug superiority complex that makes you think you can down-play the length and richness of my people's distinctive history and culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bagehot:

No need to go into a spasm over my comment. I said I've never heard of, nor read in any book on yoruba history of pre-colonial relations between Yorubas and Igbos. Even if there was, it was negligible. I even mentioned influences from hausa, malians, nupe and benin. If there was, please point me in the right direction with facts / materials, and quit whining.
I listed the groups igbos interacted with in prehistory.
Whining? You are the only one that is making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's none of my business if my comment got you frustrated.
Must there be a relationship between pre colonial igbos and yorubas?
The groups i mentioned were the ones that mingled with igbos, which actually is to cut off that moronic 'igbos have the history' trash.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bagehot:

Surely,you've not read about the Yoruba and Igala groups living amongst the Eastern and Western igbos. You should read more and stop making belligerent comments!
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bagehot:

There are several seminal texts on this. My favourite is History of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson (an egba man, not a whitey oo). + there is a strong oral tradition in yoruba land. We yorubas are very aware of when we started to assume an identity of nation-hood, and have a very rich history and culture to back it up.
You are merely being repetitious.
What is your origin? Back it up with linguistic,genetics and anthropological evidence. I don't need long oral narratives coloured with myths and folktales.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bagehot:

Secondly, you say cultural identities were formed in the 19th - 20th century, when there is documentary evidence of a treatise between Yorubas and Hausas from the 16th century, and the Ijebu dynasty of Obanta was founded as early as the 13th century? Mr Kemjika, I'm a yoruba man, and you cannot re-write my history. I'm in no way belittling Igbo ancestry / culture - we are all proud black people, but please wipe off that smug superiority complex that makes you think you can down-play the length and richness of my people's distinctive history and culture.
Parochial mentality! I can't remember mentioning that you had no culture.
I stated that what we call Yoruba and Igbo is a fairly recent identity and that they are both ethno linguistic groups. Meaning that people that identify as Yoruba/igbo today didn't carry that identity some 300yrs ago but were rather members of a cultural group like Nri,Isu(igbo) or Awori, Remo(Yoruba).
The ethnic tags are just a matter of convenience to many clans that make up the current Igbo and Yoruba ethnic groups.
They are just people unified by language and culture and may not share same a hetrogenous root 200yrs ago. No ethnic group is homogenous anyway.
Why don't you look up ethno linguistic group and stop responding like an angry child.
I'm not here to pacify or argue with anyone!
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ababda: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:

There is no shame here. People have different physiological features. It is just like stating that many Fulanis have light skin and narrow faces or the[b] Sudanese are mostly dark.[/b] Or that Khoi San people have mongoloid features.
There is no falling hand here. Remove the inferiority complex and ignorance from your mind.

These people represent 60 percent of the population today. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwUYekLRDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfAeYFZ1mrQ
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Rossikki: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
The problem here lies in people even asking white Israelis to come and conduct 'DNA test' on Igbos in the first place.

It is the white Israelis who need to do DNA tests to ascertain if they are really Jews, not Igbos.

Anyone who has researched the topic knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Sadly, many here have no clue. Keep expecting the same white people who displaced you from that region in antiquity to 'confirm' that you are from there....Don't conduct your own research.... Mumus.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by oyatz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Biko, maku nah explain am to me o

Does actualization of Biafra depend on Igbos having Jewish ancestry?

EasternLeopard:

You see why you guys lack wisdom

Is Ifeanyi Ubah a Pro Nigerian or Pro Biafran.?

Who doesn't know that Ifeanyi Ubah is anti Biafra and do not wish to see the rise of Biafra

See the reasons why you can't stop the rise of Biafra

1) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

3) Absence of Resource Control

4) Absence of State power to build international infrastructures.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by victop11(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2017
victop11:
grin cheesy cheesy grin Jews are not betrayers na... Biafra ko... Frabia ni... Set of educated illitrates
grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SecretAgent770: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Up grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Dsimmer: 7:41pm On May 08
SenatorM:
You Mean the claim that Oduduwa fell from Heaven?

Oduduwa indeed fell from the sky. It's
stated by Ifa. While Oduduwa the king came from Oke Ora however, the one which descended from the sky represent the creation of the universe which included the earth and the First human. First human was a black man too, just as the Oduduwa name depicts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.