Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52733 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

E pain am so much. Don't change the topic. Yuou are not related to Israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ezeagu(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't understand why people can't understand that things like origin of a people is a messy and delicate matter that cannot be approached with conjecture and random theories. Igbo people are neither wondering Israeli's neither are they Bantu. Let's exercise caution now that the Jews have come out and revealed the flaws in some widely believed Igbo origin theories.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Hope you won't commit suicide when the video is uploaded.?

Suicide? Am I the one that was rejected by Israel?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
ExInferis:
Lols they didn't need DNA test to confirm the obvious:

Jews don't have flat heads.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Suicide? Am I the one that was rejected by Israel?
No sir! The cursed idiotic pigs are!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2017
If the Igbos were Jews,they would have at least uphold some Jewish/Judaism culture.
The Falashas of Ethiopia whom Isreal has absorbed as Jews upheld Judaism.
[url][/url]http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5987-falashas
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples
Read about the African pygmies and quit wallowing in fooliishness and ignorance.
There is nothing like Bantu pygmy.
Genetically, Igbos share same ancestry with all Southern Nigeria groups. So if Igbos are pygmies then Yorubas are also pygmies.
It is as simple as that.

Me! Share ancestry with flat heads?

Shuku shuku okike bambiala forbid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos are not jews biko, igbos evolved from the bantu migration from congo rain forest.
The valleys of okigwe was the first ancient settlement till further migration for more green settlement started ..
go back to the kitchen.

We are jews.

Judas iscariot is our fore father.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're being a tad pedantic. Bantus is used in widely inclusive form to include Africans of Niger-Congo stock. West Africa is also the ancestral home of Bantus even though they're found across East, Central and Southern Africa.
Rely on established facts before countering what you have limited information on.
All Niger Congo Africans are not Bantus.
Niger Congo is a linguistic Family divided into the Atlantic Congo group comprising of the Fula and Wolof.
Kordofian of the Sudanese Region.
Volta Niger of the Igbo, Yoruba, Igala, Ewe and Benin etc.
Kwa languages of Akan in Ghana.
Benue Congo languages of the Bantoid and Bantu groups in Central and Southern Africa.
Bantu is not the designated identity of all linguistic families of Africa.
Igbos don't speak a Bantu language neither do Fulanis.
Bantu is only a Sub division of a Niger Congo group.
Don't wallow in Ignorance when you don't have sufficient evidence to back up your baseless facts.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Me! Share ancestry with flat heads?
Shuku shuku okike bambiala forbid.
You can't change it. These distinct identities and groups were not present thousands of years ago.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You can't change it.
These distinct identities and groups were not present thousands of years ago.

Error 404

Igbos are descendant of judas.

They donot share ancestry with anyone here is southern part. Please take your nonsense somewhere else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by iamfromlagos(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
They were littered everywhere, dancing to the news of it arrival but had to be forced to return to their Pigsty. I still believe dey are Jews but Cownu's made Jews grin
Dem carry dia mind wey dem dey take produce fake tins go take create fake Jewish identity. DNA result land dem alabiabia hot slap. Lolz
lol! how wicked can u b!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Just imagine Kippah (Jewish cap) on "Table top" head. How e wan take balance?
Even head shape no look alike. The last time I checked, Jews wears Kippah while table mat fit well on Cownu's slaves heads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by aribisala0(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Chai!!
They are not Jews?

Adonbeereevit Could they be Japanese?

Chai!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by MrIrohKenedy: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
adetayo234:

E pain am so much. Don't change the topic. Yuou are not related to Israel.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Error 404

Igbos are descendant of judas.

They donot share ancestry with anyone. Please take your nonsense somewhere else.
Unless you insist on spewing bigoted statements, igbos ,yorubas and rest of Southern Nigerian groups share a common ancestor.
Don't let the heated political climate and tribalism drive you into foolishnesss.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Hahaha hahaha hahaha lolzzz... This got me laughing like mad in the bank.. Lolz grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Rely on established facts before countering what you have limited information on.
All Niger Congo Africans are not Bantus.
Niger Congo is a linguistic Family divided into the Atlantic Congo group comprising of the Fula and Wolof.
Kordofian of the Sudanese Region.
Volta Niger of the Igbo, Yoruba, Igala, Ewe and Benin etc.
Kwa languages of Akan in Ghana.
Benue Congo languages of the Bantoid and Bantu groups in Central and Southern Africa.
Bantu is not the designated identity of all linguistic families of Africa.
Igbos don't speak a Bantu language neither do Fulanis.
Bantu is only a Sub division of a Niger Congo group.
Don't wallow in Ignorance when you don't have sufficient evidence to back up your baseless facts.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. grin Are you always this cantankerous?

I haven't even disputed what you're quoting. I've spent the last 2 days telling the Jewish claimers we're a Niger-Congo group. My comment meant that while Igbos, Yoruba etc aren't Bantus, common usage by many people rope them into the term. I haven't said it is an accurate description. You urgently need your meds.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Which group in Nigeria including the Yorubas, Edo, Hausa and Igala have effectively released the nature of the origin without depending on external documentation and narratives?

Do the Yorubas know their origin apart from the fallen Oduduwa myth and complicated references to the middle east?
Why do you think Igbos are only in this when it clear that many groups residing in Nigeria don't know their origins?
Tribalism is evil.

LOL. Please speak for yourselves. Yoruba people know where they come from.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Opakan2:
When a tribe has no history, what do you expect?

They'll fall for any trash anyone tells them.. Compared to Yorubas, we have our history of Oduduwa, Oranmiyan and co.. we have warriors that fought battles like Alaafin of Oyo, Lagelu of old Ibadan, Timi of Ede, Oluyole and co.

#Proudly Odua
You want to tell me you don't know that Igbos had warriors that resisted the White men too.
You haven't heard of Ekumeku war, Bende War and Anglo Aro war?
Where do you people get the idea that igbos don't have a history.
Do you have an Origin?
Or is it the mythical Oduduwa that fell from the sky that Benin people are dragging with you?
Or is it the fact that many Yorubas insist that Oduduwa is not the progenitor of your race?
Or the fable tale that Oduduwa came from the middle east?
What origin do you even have?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2017
ezeagu:
I don't understand why people can't understand that things like origin of a people is a messy and delicate matter that cannot be approached with conjecture and random theories. Igbo people are neither wondering Israeli's neither are they Bantu. Let's exercise caution now that the Jews have come out and revealed the flaws in some widely believed Igbo origin theories.

Calling them Bantus even if not accurate is close to accurate. It's not the same as the ridiculous claims to Jewish ancestry that even as I child, common sense instinct always told me was nothing more than a myth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
KemjikaEme:

Unless you insist on spewing bigoted statements, igbos ,yorubas and rest of Southern Nigerian groups share a common ancestor.
Don't let the heated political climate and tribalism drive you into foolishnesss.
[/s]our dilector mazi kanu said we are jews, jews shall we be.

Afonja, jogogoro, and we judas flat headed children have nothing in common.

You don't know better than our dilector kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
GLOBALINF:
i hate being tribalistic, but come to think of it,
where do they come from?
Yoruba have strong history and culture, same with Hausa and Fulani.
they can trace their root to the begining of mankind,
but Igbos or Biafra
they are not jews as they rightly claim,
so where are they from

Oddly enough, I have often wondered myself. I've read of ancient Yoruba interacting with Bini, Nupe (Sango's mother and Egungun culture were from here), Dahomey, Hausa-Fulanis and even Malians (fun-fact Islam was originally referred to as "Esin Imali", as it was travelling Malians that introduced it to Yoruba land). But never read of Igbos. Would be nice to know though.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:
Igbos are not Jews, we are Hebrews.

What does this even mean?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by DrayZee: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. grin Are you always this cantankerous?

I haven't even disputed what you're quoting. I've spent the last 2 days telling the Jewish claimers we're a Niger-Congo group. My comment meant that while Igbos, Yoruba etc aren't Bantus, common usage by many people rope them into the term. I haven't said it is an accurate description. You urgently need your meds.
This med stuff and waking on the wrong side of the bed is bit too stale.
The 'impression' you created is that Bantus is treated as an 'inclusive term' for all Niger Congo people and i'm categorically staing that it is not what is obtainable outside this forum.
There is no time or era where Bantu are treated as an inclusive term in the academic world.
Bantus have always been treated as a different entry and group of Niger Congo linguistic family.
It is only in this group that Bantu assume an inclusive meaning.
A proper and academic inclusive term for all Niger Congo groups is the Negriod People.
Both the people treating Igbo as a Bantu group and you peddling an unexistent Inclusive identity are woefully wrong.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]our dilector mazi kanu said we are jews, jews shall we be.

Afonja, jogogoro, and we judas flat headed children have nothing in common.

You don't know better than our dilector kanu.
Not every Igbo believe that Igbos are jews and not every Igbo support Kanu,so i don't understand why you are drawing inferences and being stereotypical. I'm here to educate ignorant folks like you that Igbo and other Southern groups in Nigeria share same ancestry.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Osamanelly(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
abeg make lgbo carry der wahala comot her every day lgbo dis lgbo DAT wat is my bziness. Dan da share money nowbis not evens again or slay queen now is lgbo abeg shift make I pass jhoor
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. Please speak for yourselves. Yoruba people know where they come from.
Where? Back it up with enough evidence, taking us through antropological, linguisitic and genetical routes not some fabricated hypothesis and mythical stories.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Not every Igbo believe that Igbos are jews and not every Igbo support Kanu,so i don't understand why you are drawing inferences and being stereotypical. I'm here to educate ignorant folks like you that Igbo and other Southern groups in Nigeria share same ancestry.

Chai.. Our dilector is prophet.

Those with biafran name but not support biafra or kanu are pigs and ediots

www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want

I don't want to believe you fell into the category of people our dilector was referring to..

Majority of us with herds mentality (aka ipob) are judas descendant. Period!

Minority like yourself can go and drink ewedu. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

The deep pain has turned him to a robot. tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Rick9(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Don't know what am supposed to do with this news sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.