Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave (6211 Views)

Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave / Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections / Amaechi Proceeds On Leave? SSG May Take Over Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by jamace(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
Oh! How are the mighty fallen? The real dose of life: Yesterday, a victor; Today, a vanquished.  cheesy  cheesy  grin
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by nnajiofo: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
h
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by nnajiofo: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
he is a monkey let him go to hell useless man.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by stalliontp(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
na God go punish that dude! i wonder how they would allow him to escape, he should be flogged in public on his bare behind! grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by xterra2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
Let he go and never come back,we dont need him.The worst AGF so far,
Why not take a permanent leave and join your Boss in Saudi?
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by usbcable(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
wish i could have a go at hhis neck.

in my over 2 decades of concious existence, never have I seen a man so arrogant,defiant and terribly distant from human feelings.

may he forever be disgraced.shameless pig.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by rasputinn(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
Andoaka will not return,it's a way of giving him a soft landing out of the cabinet
What do you guys think OBJ went to Aso rock yesterday to tell Jonathan in their secret meeting,amongst other things I suspect OBJ was able to convince Goodluck that Andoaka was bad news and questioned how he intended to keep a disloyal i.diot like Andoaka in his cabinet
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Alxmyr(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
jamace:

Oh! How are the mighty fallen? The real dose of life: Yesterday, a victor; Today, a vanquished. cheesy cheesy grin

My brother, life is very funny. I witnessed similar thing just yesterday. Manager of a company who everybody look up to just this December begged for N70 to take a bus from Area 1 to Lugbe.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by nethacker(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2010
Alxmyr:

My brother, life is very funny. I witnessed similar thing just yesterday. Manager of a company who everybody look up to just this December begged for N70 to take a bus from Area 1 to Lugbe.
such is life grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by suxes2005(m): 2:45am On Feb 13, 2010
he wan go enjoy d money wey he don
chop and maybe keep some abroad
incase dem cash am

SHALOM
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by malali: 3:35am On Feb 13, 2010
DISCLAIMER: THERE IS AN EX-AGF ON THE RUN SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE
HE HAS ACCESS TO A LOT OF LOOTED FUNDS,HE IS A PATHOLOGIC
LIAR,WITHOUT RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS,HE IS 5"10 WEIGHS
ABOUT 85KG,POT BELLIED AND VERY UGLY LOOKING WITH SCRAWNY
LOOKING TEETH,HE IS A MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL EXECUTHIEF COUNCIL
IN NIGERIA, THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS AND MIGHT BE ARMED
HE SPEAKS FROM ALL FOUR COMPASSES OF HIS MOUTH AND HAS TOLD MANY
UNTRUTHS IN THE PAST, IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO DORA AKIYULI
SHE IS IN CHARGE OF ANIMAL AND PEST CONTROL OF FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL IN NIGERIA.
THANKS
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by ciscostaz: 4:33am On Feb 13, 2010
Haaaa. Anakonda on the run? chei. Na so snake dey doo oo.

Ah, I have never seen any one like him. The most hated person in Nigeria today!!!

He must pay for his sins oo.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by supereagle(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2010
He allowed Turai to destroy him. He not a wise man.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Chefo(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2010
Mbeki, not that he's not comfortable with the new ERRAND BOY portfolio maybe he's trying to go awo like his YARA-FATHER did. And security agents should watch him befor he does that because he has many questions to answer with the EFCC.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by realmen: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2010
The guy is afraid of what obj might have advised jonathan. Afterall, he jailed obj man, thief george. Yoruba them they say 'ki oju mari ibi ese(gbogbo ara) ni oogun re. i.e for eyes not to see bad things/happenings, leg (the whole body) is the medicine. I think the anakonda guy tried for leaving through leave.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by vinceobe: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2010
Now, folks, tell me. Who made him a SAN in the first place?
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2010
malali:

DISCLAIMER: THERE IS AN EX-AGF ON THE RUN SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE
HE HAS ACCESS TO A LOT OF LOOTED FUNDS,HE IS A PATHOLOGIC
LIAR,WITHOUT RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS,HE IS 5"10 WEIGHS
ABOUT 85KG,POT BELLIED AND VERY UGLY LOOKING WITH SCRAWNY
LOOKING TEETH,HE IS A MEMBER OF THE FEDERAL EXECUTHIEF COUNCIL
IN NIGERIA, THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS AND MIGHT BE ARMED
HE SPEAKS FROM ALL FOUR COMPASSES OF HIS MOUTH AND HAS TOLD MANY
UNTRUTHS IN THE PAST, IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO DORA AKIYULI
SHE IS IN CHARGE OF ANIMAL AND PEST CONTROL OF FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL IN NIGERIA.
THANKS

LOL
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Nescoemmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2010
Hey guys as he's going on leave he sure never intends to come back.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by chuqudy(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2010
Nduka abi Oando needs rest. He has laboured much. It is not easy to be on the top. If you say the truth bad people will attack you. If you say lie, good people will harass you. The best thing is to say the truth which Nduka did not do. So he faces a lot of criticisms, attacks, humiliations etc. I can see him breating very fast and with a fast heart beat. Well, he needs some rest and may be some moments of sober reflection. My brother, it is not easy to be on top especially when you are speaking from all the fourteen compass points of your mouth.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by FaLeroy: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2010
I don't know why he chose to go on leave, minister for special duties actually has nothing to do. but i think he has been given soft landing. instead of an outright sack,he was relegated to redundancy. now he has gone on leave and he will resign. The saga continues, wink
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by pady2: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
guys did you read the sun newspaper of 13/02/10? it says he proceeded on leave to europe. but again the paper said the reshufflement to this other ministry was an agreement reached btw jonathan and himself and that jonathan had assured him he will still be relevant to the govt based on the role he played in bringing yaradua and jonathan to power.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by emaoke7: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
ile lo tarara grin
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by ebioloye1: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
let him go and enjoyed his many many loot and bribe from ibori and tinubu and orji kalu abroad am very sure that aondoakaa have bought a house with bribe money in abroad he better go and rest and no come back bye bye aondoakaa enjoyed your leave
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Joe50(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
this andoabad is a slowpoke, i started hating him right from the very day he declare that "yara'sick can rule any where"
i wish u never return to ur new office. Useless man.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by PastorOla1: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
Knowing that it is not Sweet or comfortable to be in opposite camp with The Government of the day. Now The Heat is on him, He want to go on leave. this is to show that Aondoakaa is not as strong N tough as he made us beleived he is. He is just another Coward.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by PastorOla1: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Knowing that it is not  Sweet or comfortable to be in opposite camp with The Government of the day. Now The Heat is on him, He want to go on leave. this is to show that Aondoakaa is not as strong N tough as he made us beleived he is. He is just another Coward.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by soulamanne(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
on a special duty to see yar adua, foolishman.hiws days are over
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by mamagee3(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
Breaking News: We Don't Care. . . angry

Joe50:

this andoabad is a slowpoke, i started hating him right from the very day he declare that "yara'sick can rule any where"
i wish u never return to your new office. Useless man.
Gbam! grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Rmc1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
That foo.l aondoakaa should go on permanent leave and never come back, i.diot or better still he should go to london to keep defending ibori or go to saudi to pack and clean yara die´s sh.it

EWU SPECIAL DUTIES
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Amaizu(m): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2010
The only good thing about the man was that he showed how flawed the SAN toga was.NBA should bury its head in shame. embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by CarlosVent(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
why is it dis time that he choose of all time to go for his leave.
the man is using idea to run away cos Mr Good luck our PRESIDENT still have some sculpts to settle with him.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave by Vickivicki(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2010
The evil that men do stays with them.

Accumulated leave to stay out permanently,is that the path of honour out for him? embarassed

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment / Photos: Cars Swim As Heavy Rainfall Flood VGC Streets / Shehu Sani Challenges Buhari To Name Governors ‘Stealing’ LG Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.