Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (38109 Views)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by chie8: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
As shared by Idris Ahmed from Mubi who lives in UK.....

'SEE THE FACEBOOK TREACHERY!

Fellow compatriots, see for yourselves what happened when I tried to post a blog asking the Nigerian government to take firm actions against IPOB before it becomes too late. I used my other Facebook account, which has 5,000 friends and 27,900 followers.

Using that account, I am now temporarily blocked by Facebook from posting anything or joining any group until Thursday 11.40!

It does look like the conspiracy against the Nigerian state is much deeper and wider than we care to think!

God willing, there is NO amount of harassment or intimidation by Facebook or anybody else for that matter, that will stop us doing this patriotic work.

For the avoidance of doubt, IPOB is a terror organisation that if care is not taken could become worse than Boko Haram. We must fight and stop it before it becomes too late!

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Ameen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
CUPS.
7/8/2017'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/faceblock-block-hausa-man-who-called.html?m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Igboesika: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Facebook blocked you for trying to paint peaceful secessionist group black and you still had the got to mock God by saying " God bless Nigeria" even when it's obvious God is busy punishing Nigeria using Buhari as a tool. Hahaha, I just dey laugh one Nig crusaders. To tell you how Ipob are causing a lot of people sleepiness night, this "thing"went to social network to embarrass himself and at last, he got what he truly deserves grin grin grin

Just look at his pathetic miserable skull he always hit on the floor on daily basis calling his monster to save him. What a shame.!!

533 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Jostico: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
facebook is bigger than you period.

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by wordproof: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
What activity of IPOB constitutes terror?

Please go and donate your daughter for bombing...educated illiterate.

For over a decade Fulani herdsmen have been massacring people all over the country...till date FG is yet to pronounce them as a "Terror group" which they are in every ramification.

Insisting on basic amenities, demanding accountability and equal representation is now an act of terror in your 50 fruitless years of blogging.

Nnamdi KANU is only speaking the language Nigeria understands.

384 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by ApexPredator: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by fk001(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Another propaganda from faltrons

I am still waiting for the white house visit

E don't tey way i ready

I am just waiting for the Bonobo and his piglets

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
stupid @boki

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Of course they should block you, as you reason downside up!

I guess if someone went through your account, it would be almost impossible to locate anywhere you condemned those herdsmen from "Libya".

Nonsense!

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:
Facebook blocked you for trying to paint peaceful secessionist group black and you still had the got to mock God by saying " God bless Nigeria" even when it's obvious God is busy punishing Nigeria using Buhari as a tool. Hahaha, I just dey laugh one Nig crusaders. To tell you how Ipob are causing a lot of people sleepiness, this "thing"went to social network to embarrass himself and at last, he got what he truly deserves grin grin grin

Just look at his pathetic miserable skull he always hit on the floor on daily basis calling his monster to save him. What a shame.
Lol u just Murder the modafvker

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Useless almajiri

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by eunisam: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
The world knows that IPOB is none violent group, it is not a terrorist group and will never be. Israel has no link as a terrorist country. Igbo is African Israel .

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by modik(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Facebook is not ANIMAL KINGDOM...oops.....DID I JUST HEAR SOMBORI SAY "ZOO"?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos is synonymous to lies so video or .... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fp

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ipob is no terror group.

More like a separatist organisation like the Front Liberation Quebec, the Flemish organizations in Belgium and the SNP in the UK

The difference is that IPOB as well as other separatist organisation in Nigeria cannot organize politically due to Constitutional provisions prohibiting the establishment of separatist parties.

A key part of restructuring for me, a ONE Nigeria guy would be a constitutional amendment allowing groups like IPOB to organize politically. Let then present candidates for elections, get their feet wet in the Democratic processes, and push for constitutional amendments allowing for things like referendums on separating or no.

Because a successful and peaceful secession is a gradual process

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by ivolt: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is because someone reported you.
Facebook has no idea what Ipob is or is not.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Lordave: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
IPOB is not a terror group so Facebook is right on your ban for trying to misrepresent a fact.

And the fact is, IPOB is a group of emotional miscreants.
Nothing more than that and as you can attest to, their activities cannot be likened to those of a terrorist group.
Thank you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by KingBish(f): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Frustrating to realize that a full grown man like this, has no brain inside his skull.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Igbos is synonymous to lies so video or .... grin grin grin grin
incase you don't know...you are actually running mad ,,,,and I will be the last person to pity your sorry ass

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by yusufu16: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Facebook has censored the word terrorist, terrorism, terrorists, etc. This is the stop the propagation of terrorism on their platform. You know terrorism is a global phenomena

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Ebenezeronline: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Point of correction, IPOB is never a terror group.

Learn to differentiate between a group agitating peacefully, and a group agitating with weapons of terrorism

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Chivadoski(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
where are the Afonjas slaves to come and rescue their master.
IPOB ARE RECOGNISED BY FB OK.

YOU DON'T KNOW MARK ZUCKERBERG IS ALSO A JEW.
Hw dare you call his brothers TERRORIST.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
The Facebook user does not know that Mark Zuckerberg na Jew

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Serves you right! If you don't like it go start your own social networking site.

O pari

Jostico:
facebook is bigger than you period.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Marineetyon(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
He looks like an he goat

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seen... Next..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.