Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? (939 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
when my great grand dad told me before he died on his sick bed that "i should be careful and never try to understand the female specie cos ladies are complex complicated and it would take years to study and know what they really want" i thought he was exaggerating but then my personal experiences plus words from the street has made come to see this as a fact................

Was chatting with my colleague and close friend's girlfriend, somehow a demon possessed me pushing me into da old richie-alpha-mode and i decided to try something funny...........

i told her some crazy shiii on heow beautiful she is, how i love her and things like that and guess what, the crazy confused bitch who almost always gush about how much she loves my friend was hooked..............

She was fronting at firsat and was like "i like you richie but i still love your friend blah blah blah blah blah and then she ended the long speech with
"............but i'll give you a chance cos i really really like you too"...............

dont know if she was into the fact that i was joking and was probably playing along but i was shocked cos this is one lady tha posts pics of her and my friend together an virtually every social media platform there is.............shes always on about how much she loves him but some how she "really really likes me too"

would have posted pics of our chat but i said some crazy shiiiii i wouldnt want anyone to see :-

anyways why are ladies confuse and easily sweyed like this undecided.........they like you now and in the next minute they like your best friend or something.................

Dem hoes aiint loyal at all.............like ikp120 would say
"guccis over hoes anytime anyday"

Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Draei: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
One thing you should know about most girls,
is they are FLEXIBLE in many aspects,
feelings most especially.
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yaaaaaaaaaaaawns!!
Is that all pussy?
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
A whore_ is always a hoe. "you can take a hoe out of a brothel but you cannot take being a whore_ out of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
sinaj:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaawns!!

Is that all pussy?

That's harsh.

You should have specified the kinda pvssy!!

Wet or dry?
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
sinaj:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaawns!!

Is that all pussy?

lol

i'm serious here

i thought shed go annoyed and possibly threaten to report me to me friend

i was quite shocked wen she said she really liked me too and would give me a chance

i know some guys are like that too but why i ladies easily sweyed
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Draei:
One thing you should know about most girls,
is they are FLEXIBLE in many aspects,
feelings most especially.

yeah

they are "too" flexible

how can you say you love a guy now the next thing you're inlove with his bestfriend too

na wah o
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is you family members same too undecided
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Victornezzar: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
We wey no get babe nko
So ow about our side chicks dem
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Girls are twisted like that bro

You should know men can hardly fake love but women can not just fake love very well ,they can also fake organism

If I were you I will be very careful with that chick cause she might just destroy your friendship

Always stick with professor Chris brown on such issues "this hoe aint loyal" words of wisdom
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
Is you family members same too undecided

well i dont know

if you recall i said most ladies

who knows they could be among the few ones who aiint complicated..........................after all i know nothing of their sex and relationship life

how about your own family members?
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by sinaj(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That's harsh.
You should have specified the kinda pvssy!!
Wet or dry?
Haba! harsh? That's his name nau.
I only shortened it
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineG:
Girls are twisted like that bro

You should know men can hardly fake love but women can not just fake love very well ,they can also fake organism

If I were you I will be very careful with that chick cause she might just destroy your friendship

Always stick with professor Chris brown on such issues "this hoe aint loyal" words of wisdom

i swear thats just it bruv @bolded

and yeah i'll try to stir clear of her...........

It baffles me how a lady professes love for a guy now and the next minute she loves the friend..............i know some guys are that way too though but its still somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
We wey no get babe nko
So ow about our side chicks dem

you go gats find out na

best bet is all of them dey among grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Victornezzar: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you go gats find out na

best bet is all of them dey among grin
don't get u Bro
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well i dont know

if you recall i said most ladies

who knows they could be among the few ones who aiint complicated..........................after all i know nothing of their sex and relationship life

how about your own family members?

I never said anything about them
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

don't get u Bro

thought you asked if y'all side chicks are complicated too

anyways never mind

do you know if matic move to old trafford has been confirmed
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

I never said anything about them

cool cool cool
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by iamharkinwaley: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
I so much despise and resent girls like this
especially my ex
I can't fall a fool again
no !
never!
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Apina(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Oga alpha male, Hope u know u are stupid? Even if ur intentions do not measure up to ur action as u claim, it still doesn't take anything away from ur action, no matter how u want take judge am. Because of pride and Toto, u betrayed a brother. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i'm serious here

i thought shed go annoyed and possibly threaten to report me to me friend

i was quite shocked wen she said she really liked me too and would give me a chance

i know some guys are like that too but why i ladies easily sweyed

she dey whyne your brain mumu...lol

she knows what she is doing.

You think you are the one playing her, but sadly, she is the one playing you like a piano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

she dey whyne your brain mumu...lol

she knows what she is doing.

You think you are the one playing her, but sadly, she is the one playing you like a piano.

heheheheh

bros thats why i said in me post that it could be that she was just playing along but then i doubt that cos seemed pretty serious

she even said some deep shiiii that i didnt think she'd know

anyways its all good.....thank you for ur opinion
Re: Most Ladies Are Such Disloyal Confused Complicated Complex Beings?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Apina:
Oga alpha male, Hope u know u are stupid? Even if ur intentions do not measure up to ur action as u claim, it still doesn't take anything away from ur action, no matter how u want take judge am. Because of pride and Toto, u betrayed a brother. undecided

lol

like i said i dont know what possessed me.......

Maybe i just wanted to see if she was a hoe like the others......

Thats not the point though but thanks anyways for making me suddenly feel guilty angry

(1) (Reply)

Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives / [please Advice] I Deeply Regret Telling Him How I Feel About Him / O Boy See Equipment My Gf Use In Brushing Her Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.