Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe (10682 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Atheism Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

Interesting....
I am sure they also have nationality, according to your logic
Yes Yahweh spirit originated from Israelites mythology.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

cheesy Lmao you should know nairaland Christians are so dishonest. Jesus is no longer the son of God lol.

john3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall have eternal life.

their so called trinity is father, son and holy spirit.

Lol, I tire for them. grin
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Na wa o. I AM Wetin? I AM what? God gave you a blank cheque when he said I AM THAT I AM. He never gave us a name. Yahweh or YHWH is an attempted Hebrew rendering for the same words I AM THAT I AM. YHWH is made up of four consonants YHWH. It has no vowels (A, E, I, O, U) which are necessary for speech.

The Israelites got around this by writing "YHWH", but when reading scriptures aloud, they said "ADONAI" or "LORD", and many Bibles today put in "LORD" in all capitals to signify the translation of "YHWH". There is no evidence that any attempt to pronounce "YHWH" was ever made by the Israelites, the early church, or by Jesus Christ.

Oga tintingz stop confusing yourself.
The bible God called himself Yahweh, I don't have time going circle
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
Yes Yahweh spirit originated from Israelites mythology.

CAn you prove it?
How did you know about the mythology?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

CAn you prove it?
How did you know about the mythology?

Yahweh said Israelites are the chosen people.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.

God does not have a son

there is only one God

only one true religion Islam

Christianity is false how can God rape a virgin? cheesy
the Qur'an record the virgin birth.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
Are you a Jewish man? The Jews said I AM means Yahweh in Hebrew, which God himself said that is his name forever.

Break it down as you want, Yahweh is the name of the Jewish God.
are you sure you're alright ? I AM mean Yahweh ?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
felixomor:

O spirit has tribe?
Wow....
Fantastic
I wonder if he is afonja or Igbo... tongue grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
are you sure you're alright ? I AM mean Yahweh ?
Yes smiley
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
the Qur'an record the virgin birth.
Allah is not the father of Jesus but Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 4:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder if he is afonja or Igbo... tongue grin cheesy
Lmao,
I tire
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 4:42am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:

Yahweh said Israelites are the chosen people.
How did you know this information?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:
Yes smiley
the Hebrew word for God is YAHWEH, when God use the word " I AM" He was differentiating Himself from the pagan gods. the next statement in the same verse say " I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob" which mean the God of this ancestors is the true God.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
felixomor:

How did you know this information?
In the Jewish story book.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by butterflylion: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
the Hebrew word for God is YAHWEH, when God use the word " I AM" He was differentiating Himself from the pagan gods. the next statement in the same verse say " I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob" which mean the God of this ancestors is the true God.

You have time o. I gave up on the guy last night because he is like a tortoise being poured water on. The guy is in his natural habitat so no manner of explanation will give him understanding.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:
In the Jewish story book.
Interesting
Who wrote the book?
How do you know they are jewish?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:
Allah is not the father of Jesus but Yahweh.
yes, Allah is Muhammad family gods , that is why the salvation of a Muslim depend on Muhammad.
https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by malvisguy212: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

You have time o. I gave up on the guy last night because he is like a tortoise being poured water on. The guy is in his natural habitat so no manner of explanation will give him understanding.
I know him for long, they never show up in a thread that question there belief , because they are ashamed of the kind life Muhammad live.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
In very ancient days, Israelites were pagans and Yahweh was just one of the gods they worship, Yahweh is said to be a divine warrior(God of war) that fought heavenly fight for Israelites, he was later proclaim as the only God of all while the Israelis denied the other gods. El was actually the chief of all gods, the original God of Israel.

Yahweh revealed himself to Moses and said he's I AM meaning Yahweh which will be his name forever.

There is a verse in Exodus God said he appear as El to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob but he didn't reveal his name Yahweh to them, this shows something happened along the way, it seems the writers of the bible merged El and Yahweh to be the same or Yahweh took over the heaven.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
yes, Allah is Muhammad family gods , that is why the salvation of a Muslim depend on Muhammad.
https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Allah was a God among the ancient Arabian Gods. Arabs were also pagans before Allah took over as the only God.

Are you satisfied?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
I know him for long, they never show up in a thread that question there belief , because they are ashamed of the kind life Muhammad live.

News flash, I am no longer that Muslim/Islam defender oga malvis. cool
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by butterflylion: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:
In very ancient days, Israelites were pagans and Yahweh was just one of the gods they worship, Yahweh is said to be a divine warrior(God of war) that fought heavenly fight for Israelites, he was later proclaim as the only God of all while the Israelis denied the other gods. El was actually the chief of all gods, the original God of Israel.

Yahweh revealed himself to Moses and said he's I AM meaning Yahweh which will be his name forever.

There is a verse in Exodus God said he appear as El to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob but he didn't reveal his name Yahweh to them, this shows something happened along the way, it seems the writers of the bible merged El and Yahweh to be the same or Yahweh took over the heaven.

cheesy cheesy Yahweh took over the heaven cracked me up big time. Ol boy go and sleep. Your confusion just added Gucci to its swagger.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
felixomor:

Interesting
Who wrote the book?
How do you know they are jewish?
The books were written by scholars, prophets, kings in Israel and was compiled together as "bible".
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:
[/b]

cheesy cheesy Yahweh took over the heaven cracked me up big time. Ol boy go and sleep. Your confusion just added Gucci to its swagger.
Yes na, Yahweh was a war God, he was not the only God in Israel.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:
The books were written by scholars, prophets, kings in Israel and was compiled together as "bible".

So you believe that the bible was written by people in Israel?
Were you there when they wrote it?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2017
felixomor:

So you believe that the bible was written by people in Israel?
Were you there when they wrote it?
Ok, the Chinese wrote the bible.

Lame question.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2017
a fool is playing his usual gymnastics. Iet me just observe grin
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
cheesy
tintingz:

Lame question.

the confusion spirit came down from heaven and wrote it thereby confusing more than 3000 different denominations. even though they read the same book.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
tintingz:

Lame question.

You have exposed yourself already
You were able to believe that the bible was written by people in Israel even without you witnessing it
Yet you have problems with the historical facts and truth written in it.

Where do you want to shift your goal post to next?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Niflheim(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Achilles Heel of christianity=Understanding that "Non-belief" in imaginary gods has absolutely nothing to do with explaining the beginning of the universe!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
felixomor:

You have exposed yourself already
You were able to believe that the bible was written by people in Israel even without you witnessing it
Yet you have problems with the historical facts and truth written in it.

Where do you want to shift your goal post to next?
Are you making sense at all? What language was the bible originally written? I don't believe in stories in the bible, they are filled with fantasy and fictions.

Stan Lee is well known to be the author of most Marvel comic books in the 60s, do you believe in the super heroes in the comics? One of his early comic he wrote was captain America, do believe in captain America story?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
cheesy

the confusion spirit came down from heaven and wrote it thereby confusing more than 3000 different denominations. even though they read the same book.
Lol, imagine he's asking if I witnessed when the bible was written. grin

This is what happen when someone does not have nothing say again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.