Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe (10703 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Atheism Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
It is not chicken out, it shows your deity Jesus Christ was just a human after all.

A divine person existed and doesn't have any physical evidence, what a joke! grin

Do the secular scorlars said they found Jesus archaeological evidence eh? grin

Quiet please.
I can see "Myth" is gradually vanishing from your comments.
If you had any shame, you will be quiet by now.

Even Richard Dawkins the most outspoken critic of Christians and atheist has openly apologized for writing in his book that Jesus didnt exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk

You have now slided into the argument of "divine"
Instead of quietly swallowing your mythic shame.
Mscheeeewwww lipsrsealed
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Quiet please.
I can see "Myth" is gradually vanishing from your comments.
If you had any shame, you will be quiet by now.

Even Richard Dawkins the most outspoken critic of Christians and atheist has openly apologized for writing in his book that Jesus didnt exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk

You have now slided into the argument of "divine"
Instead of quietly swallowing your mythic shame.
Mscheeeewwww lipsrsealed
Lol, why is it short and didn't give full details about the debate?

Dawkins might just probably said "Jesus existed" for the sake of discussion and focus on his divine person, he didn't admit Jesus Christ existed, his first word said "let's leave aside" he want to grant the Christian guy Jesus existed for the sake of argument. Just like I did here.

Sometimes people grant their opponent their wish to wallow in their delusion.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, why is it short and didn't give full details about the debate?
Thanks
Dawkins might just probably said "Jesus existed" for the sake of discussion and focus on his divine person, he didn't admit Jesus Christ existed, his first word said "let's leave aside" he want to grant the Christian guy Jesus existed for the sake of argument. Just like I did here.

Sometimes people grant their opponent their wish to wallow in their delusion.
Grant opponent wish indeed
In a televised debate,
A professor?

Allow shame to catch u my dear undecided

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Grant opponent wish indeed
In a televised debate,
A professor?

Allow shame to catch u my dear undecided
Stop acting dumb as if it doesn't happen in a debate or argument. The video is short, they must have been arguing about the existence of Jesus for long and he said OK "let's leave it aside(you know what fučk that), Jesus existed but not divine(let's focus on your delusion), and we see the christian guy spewing some superstitious crap about Jesus. grin

He granted the Christian guy his wish to see how irrational he sounds.

I did that to a flat earther, I grated him his wish by saying ok let me agree the earth is flat bla bla bla and at the end he sounds irrational and confused.

Read comments of the video and read those that have watched the full length.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
Stop acting dumb as if it doesn't happen in a debate or argument. The video is short, they must have been arguing about the existence of Jesus for long and he said OK "let's leave it aside(you know what fučk that), Jesus existed but not divine(let's focus on your delusion), and we see the christian guy spewing some superstitious crap about Jesus. grin

He granted the Christian guy his wish to see how irrational he sounds.

I did that to a flat earther, I grated him his wish by saying ok let me agree the earth is flat bla bla bla and at the end he sounds irrational and confused.

Keep quiet
You think that is the only video where Dawkins apologize d for his mistake....
I only gave you that video,
because u would have continued to sound foolish...
If i had not.

Stop acting dense!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet
If i had not.

Stop acting dense!
Do I care about other videos? We are talking about this short video you presented that is out of context.

You're the one acting dense. Mr Felix.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
It's quite amazing how much you know about this "Imaginary" God.

dalaman:

You keep buttressing my point. Zuckerberg isn't omnipotent. Wikipedia and the media tells us about his ownership of Facebook because they know that he is very limited. Your imaginary God is claimed to be omnipotent and wants people to know that he exist. Not just that he wants people to know about his special place and message for them and wants to be in a personal relationship with them. Yet it is only incompetent and empty people like you that are always telling people about him and using ancient books to make its case for it, for an alleged God that is real, alive, all powerful and wants people to know about its existence and be in a relationship with it. Only an imaginary God will do that.

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:

He granted the Christian guy his wish to see how irrational he sounds..

Atheists can be seriously deluded , repulsively deluded even

In front of hundreds of observers including his colleagues , students , historians , scientists etc he wanted to grant his interlocutor his wish ?

You don't seem to realize how ineffably stupid this sounds .

Ogbeni , he conceded and apologized , take your "L" and disappear from here !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

In front of hundreds of observers including his colleagues , students , historians , scientists etc he wanted to grant his interlocutor his wish ?

Lol, have you watched the full length of the video? Those that have watched the video in the comments even said he only granted the christian guy his wish by admitting Jesus existed for argument sake.

It doesn't matter if 1 billion people were present there, people use this scope to get points in an argument to counter.

"Let's leave it aside" - let's leave the discussion/question aside for a while.

The question is do they go back to the existence of Jesus discussion? From the short video felixomoro presented we don't know.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
Do I care about other videos? We are talking about this short video you presented that is out of context.

You're the one acting dense. Mr Felix.
Cop out..
The summary is he took back his mistake.
And did it elsewhere also.

Unlike you shamelessly drowning in your pride and grasping straws.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol
That guy is A joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, have you watched the full length of the video? Those that have watched the video in the comments even said he only granted the christian guy his wish by admitting Jesus existed for argument sake.

It doesn't matter if 1 billion people were present there, people use this scope to get points in an argument to counter.

"Let's leave it aside" - let's leave the discussion/question aside for a while.

The question is do they go back to the existence of Jesus discussion? From the short video felixomoro presented we don't know.

I have the full video on my laptop that's why I how knew . The debate took place at Oxford university's museum. Richard Dawkins showed how evasive he can be with questions he can't answer .

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Lol
That guy is A joker

That's an atheist for you. It was obvious Richard Dawkins was ashamed that the denied Christ's existence , he immediately apologized . What he bluntly refused to accept is that Christ resurrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
felixomor:

Cop out..
The summary is he took back his mistake.
And did it elsewhere also.

Unlike you shamelessly drowning in your pride and grasping straws.......
Lol, again it is out of context.

In another video, Dawkin said, Jesus was a great and good man followed by people, but he is nowhere to be traced, he can only be traced in people's mind and no traces of Jesus as an individual person...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhflPR-ck0M

So, let me agree Jesus existed, he was never a divine person as there are no evidence for it, he's just a man.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I have the full video on my laptop that's why I how knew . The debate took place at Oxford university's museum. Richard Dawkins showed how evasive he can be with questions he can't answer .
Oh yeah the video exist in your laptop. grin
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by kkins25(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
butterflylion:

Do you see why I said your confusion has swagger?

Moses asked God "who shall I say has sent me"?

God responded tell them that I AM THAT I AM has sent you. I Am that I Am was God describing himself to Moses. He could not offer his name because he is everything and in everything and nothing exists without him so the easiest way to relate to his divine nature is through his many attributes and not his name.

What God told Moses was like saying I am the beginning. I am the ending. I am Alpha. I am Omega. I am pure consciousness. I am the Universe. I am everything. Everything is mine. I am the body. The body is mine. I am the soul, and the spirit. The soul and the spirit is mine. I am the creator of all things, and all things are mine. I am the father, the son, and the holy Ghost. I am the window of the soul. The soul is me.

God told Moses I am THAT I am. Do you know what the word THAT stands for?
OLODO. YVWH is the tetragrammation that God annouced himself with. I am what I am, I am who I will be, etc is YAWEH. YVWH identifies God as the un knowable. According to the jews this is Gods name and the jews dont pronounce YVWH because of "thou shall not take the name of God in vain"....
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by dalaman: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
tintingz:
Oh yeah the video exist in your laptop. grin

I really do not understand what they are on about. Of course there was a man behind the Jesus mythology. So what of Dawkins believe that Jesus existed. He clearly stated that he doesn't believe that Jesus was a divine figure and all the things attributed to him are mythological.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
kkins25:

OLODO. YVWH is the tetragrammation that God annouced himself with. I am what I am, I am who I will be, etc is YAWEH. YVWH identifies God as the un knowable. According to the jews this is Gods name and the jews dont pronounce YVWH because of "thou shall not take the name of God in vain"....
I tire for him o.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by tintingz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
dalaman:

I really do not understand what they are on about. Of course there was a man behind the Jesus mythology. So what of Dawkins believe that Jesus existed. He clearly stated that he doesn't believe that Jesus was a divine figure and all the things attributed to him are mythological.

That's just it, in fact there were a lot of people bearing Jesus, the mythological Jesus cannot be traced, there is no evidence for Jesus "Christ", but there are possibility a man named Jesus with loving and charismatic behavior. I don't see how Jesus "Christ" is real, same goes for Moses.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by itiswellandwell: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
It's quite amazing how much you know about this "Imaginary" God.

You sent me a pm. Sorry, I don't have access to that mail anymore. Kindly reach me via whatsapp 09090287555. Thanks
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
felixomor:

The atheist problem is the reality of God

Many of them will not debate creation, if it was written to be done by aliens
So long as you dont mention God, they are ok burying their heads in the sand, like ostriches.....

Nice one, Op

God bless you my brother. At the heart of atheism is a desire to pursue sin and avoid God. They should watch this movie. www.AtheistMovie.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by enshy: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
I concur.
After much study, that was my discovery too.
Atheists are repugnant sinners. They hate God cos they failed Him...
What rebellion against a loving God!!!
The end is near...Let all fear and reverence Him who has power to cast into hell forever...

2 Likes

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet
If i had not.

Stop acting dense!

lols...typical Christian mentality.

You guys can't never argue sensibly without resorting to using invectives and insults to attack your opponents.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by butterflylion: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You guys can't never argue sensibly without resorting to using invectives and insults to attack your opponents.

I think you got things wrong. The proponents of insults and invective are atheists and for some even their monikers are deliberately coined as insults.

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by JackBizzle: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
butterflylion:

I think you got things wrong. The proponents of insults and invective are atheists and for some even their monikers are deliberately coined as insults.

Have you been blind to the vulgarities of ishitlove, Anal-Alice, Felixomoron et al?
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by butterflylion: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

Have you been blind to the vulgarities of ishitlove, Anal-Alice, Felixomoron et al?

As proof against your own comment, your post here is full of vulgarities with words like shiit, anal and insult like mor0n evident.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by JackBizzle: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
butterflylion:

As proof against your own comment, your post here is full of vulgarities with words like shiit, anal and insult like mor0n evident.

I am not denying that atheists can be vulgar. The issue here us that christians do it too. Most of the time, they are the cause and they are worse than atheists.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Oh so, the atheists should be left to roam freely cyberbullying religious pple here ba?

Abeg, dont allow me say what is in my mind.
Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by butterflylion: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am not denying that atheists can be vulgar. The issue here us that christians do it too. Most of the time, they are the cause and they are worse than atheists.

Christians are never the cause of such. Even here if I was not in control of myself I would have responded in kind with the vulgarities YOU BEGAN.

or did you not BEGIN the vulgarity and insults right here and right now?

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by JackBizzle: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
butterflylion:

Christians are never the cause of such. Even here if I was not in control of myself I would have responded in kind with the vulgarities YOU BEGAN.

or did you not BEGIN the vulgarity and insults right here and right now?

Should i quote your past comments? Your jumbo dumbo era?

And like i saud, you probably went blind to felixomor, ishitlove and anallices vulgar tirades

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so, the atheists should be left to roam freely cyberbullying religious pple here ba?

Abeg, dont allow me say what is in my mind.

lol...go ahead, Christian cyber war-lord.

Vent your anger. grin

1 Like

Re: How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe by felixomor: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

lol...go ahead, Christian cyber war-lord.

Vent your anger. grin

Ssssh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life / When Paul And Silas Was In Prison Who Was The DPO? / I'm A Free Thinker: Does That Mean I Won't Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.