Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) (1245 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Ovokoo: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
A mild drama ensued after a Nigerian man that took out a runs girl gave her 1k instead of 20k.

Here's what the facebook user who shared the story said:

"These people have been blocking our main gate for about an hour now. The crowd is increasing.
Wetin happen?
The man took aunty out to "Me-Lounge" last night, bought drinks worth N10,000, took her home where they had a "good time".
This morning he drops her off with a token of N1000 as appreciation.
Na there the wahala start.
The babe said the N1000 he gave her "came as a shock on her"."Uncle, ordinary 1k? U no dey see my top, my shoes? D 1k ain't even enough to take her back to her base in PH"
Just like that o, uncle started ranting and vibrating: "That's all I have for you as "appreciation"
He claims he didn't even "do" because he had asthmatic attack after flipping-on the "raincoat"
Aunty is saying her money is N20k and that's the cheapest she charges - (Ahhh, see oil money! So the business is that lucrative?)
She'll not leave his car until he pays in full - 20k cash, says she's from AKSU and she doesn't care cos nobody knows her face here. She must collect her pay.
So we are here begging her to collect the 3k (Uncle has reluctantly added an extra 2k).
Others are blaming the Uncle, asking him to add "something" to it.
If you can make it here quick, please come to main gate and Coman join a begging group.
Group A thinks the babe should just collect the 3k.
Group B thinks the man should add something to it.
"

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fst9hHr-7UY

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-refuses-pay-prostutute-gets-embarrassed-pics-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by smartty68(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Kai...! Shame catch me walai, dunno why most of us(men) can't overlook certain things especially women. See the public embarrassments! Two insane adults undecided
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
smartty68:
Kai...! Shame catch me walai, dunno why most of us(men) can't overlook certain things especially women. See the public embarrassments! Two insane adults undecided
Both of them are shameless especially the lady. For one, they didn't agree on a price and accoring to the guy, he didn't have sex with her because he has asthma which shouldn't be the lady's business anyways. I think the guy should have done better with the price but the lady should care more about her dignity than money. She looks like someone with a ffvcked up moral code and didn't care about the crowd brewing.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Cc lalasticlala.
Isn't this a violation of the guy's privacy?
Why is OP pasting both his office pictures and facebook profile?? ?

Thanks to whoever took down his FB profile.
All these bloggers and busy body.
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by lalanice(f): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
ayam not understanding, and you happen to have the man's name, pictures and fb address shocked
the person who posted this must be on the girls side grin
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Cc lalasticlala.
Isn't this a violation of the guy's privacy?
Why is OP pasting both his office pictures and facebook profile?? ?
It was a public event. Though i don't understand why his facebook profile was added.
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Folanky(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
PH babes and prostitution na 5&6.
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by gufye: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
hmm
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Babe say "common 20k... With all your show last night?"

grin Morality don suffer fa
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
not surprise anyways....them oloshos just full everywhere cry
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Isiz(f): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Nawa o girls are now so shameless, why don't u kuku goan work with kingtblavkhoc abi what's his name again? And get good pay since its olosho u want to do undecided undecided
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
mayb to d guy wat dy did isnt worth 20k, dy shud just go home and balance d equation,
d gal shud lash d 20k out of d mans body.. I trust babes na.. D man go gv am
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by bmxshop: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
I ga anu ihe ta.
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2017
bmxshop:
I ga anu ihe ta.
She's definitely from Owerri or it's environs.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Isiz:
Nawa o girls are now so shameless, why don't u kuku goan work with kingtblavkhoc abi what's his name again? And get good pay since its olosho u want to do undecided undecided
gbam!
kingblkhoc for pay her twice d amount cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Isiz(f): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

gbam!
kingblkhoc for pay her twice d amount cheesy

Exactly na..if it's olosho work u want do it nd get a good pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Isiz:

Exactly na..if it's olosho work u want do it nd get a good pay cheesy
chai! grin
1k grin
dat guy no get joy ooo grin
and iyam sure he hammer dat snail like jack hammer sotay d babe now go dey feel sore down there grin grin

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017
shameless people. That girl is hardened. she is not even embarrassed. someone here is talking about her caring about her dignity LMAO dignity does not buy Brazilian hair money does cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by cuteguy123(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2017
kai.. and i they find this kind runs girl when make sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abeg anybody fit give me her control? i go give her the 20k
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

chai! grin
1k grin
and iyam sure he hammer dat snail like jack hammer sotay d babe now go dey feel sore down there grin grin

I wonder why guy-man go finish yet he no go wan pay
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:

I wonder why guy-man go finish yet he no go wan pay
d guy dey form street smarts cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Isiz(f): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

chai! grin
1k grin

Asin ehn e for don knack am die..useless man n shameless lady

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by robosky02(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
people like onyindidi get certificate for this business grin
Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:
d guy dey form street smarts cheesy
hahahahah abigrin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2017
bosted see face book details of the guy and the girl

lalasticlala ,mynd44

Re: Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2017

(1)

Couple Spotted ‘having Sex’ In Front Of Passengers On A Subway. See Photos / Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) / Am I The Only One THIS Happens To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.