Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) (11838 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Male Students Give Lady Standing Ovation Moans During Sex (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Talk2Bella(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by vicadex07(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
The LovePeddler speaks Igbo fluently which means she is an Igbo girl
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Apina:
She was not smart at all. She broke The first rule of hustling known even by the deaf, dumb and blind which is; money for hand back for ground.

I think this was more of a trap. She said the man was notorious for doing similar thing to some girls and that he had met his match.

Man was pleading that he had only N3k on him out of which he paid N1k but the girl was having none of it. She claimed the man was loaded grin

Sad thing is the man said he didn't sleep with her because he had asthmatic attack when he was with her but it wasn't the girl's fault that asthma decided to strike him.

Something tells me that girl might know some of those police men. The police came, didn't even look or talk to her but went straight to the gate house to fetch the man. Back at the station, the girl might claim physical abuse and eventually police will seize the car forcing the randy man to pay more than N20k...the police will be happy, give the girl a pat on the back for bringing in a worthy customer. The girl will go home happy, job done looking for the next victim.

Eventually, she'll fall into the wrong trap and her tongue, brezz and Bermuda Triangle will be harvested for an Alfa to brew concoction that will fetch more cash.

3 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
vicadex07:
The LovePeddler speaks Igbo fluently which means she is an Igbo girl

Yes she is. She is a flattie. Our girls don't do ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by PenisCaP: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
See ur life
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shut up my friend, what do you know Mtchewww!!!
PrinceMario:
Joseph6071... You've dished out enough about her already. Please take the pictures down.
She's someone future wife's and mother. We all at a point in our lives did things we're not proud of.

Seun
lasticlala
Mynd44

I request the pictures be taken down or the thread be closed asap.
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by jejemanito: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
PrinceMario:
Joseph6071... You've dished out enough about her already. Please take the pictures down.
She's someone future wife's and mother. We all at a point in our lives did things we're not proud of.

Seun
lasticlala
Mynd44

Bullcrap dude. Bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by jejemanito: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yoshy:
Image search her and you will get the full Facebook profile, if you're so free
Even the guy
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
She should have collected d full money or half before anything.... The guy is a dirt scum though and d lady no try at all.
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by PrinceMario(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
jejemanito:
Bullcrap dude. Bullcrap
ApostleJSuleman:
Shut up my friend, what do you know Mtchewww!!!
I hope her picture all over the blogosphere will improve your lives.
All the best!!! shocked
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by jejemanito: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
PrinceMario:
I hope her picture all over the blogosphere will improve your lives.
All the best!!! shocked
Nobody said anything about improving our lives.
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by ib0221: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why couldn't op profile the guy too? Some people mentality sha!
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by OgaBossG(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smh!!
The girl is a UNIPORT student. D background of d 3rd and 4th pic says so(any Unique student can confirm dat).

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by klenton(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
mama i made it.....mama am now famous
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by cochtrane(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
PrinceMario:

Seun
lasticlala
Mynd44

You can like to waste your time sha. So, if the pictures are taken down and the thread is closed asap, it'll make this information disappear from the world wide web? Wehdon sir!
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by gentleedu(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
nawaa small girls done become proud of ashawo
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by FellepHq(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
If only you know how many persons will be calling her ready to pay 5 times that amount. The world is a weird place.
You are just giving her free publicity and definitely moving her ministry.
It's a win win.
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by alex81(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
PrinceMario:

Seun
lasticlala
Mynd44

take down what

so dat innocent guy like me will goan enter one chance abi? no way! kole werk!

2 Likes

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by pellatov(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
20k...lol....for how many years?....na house rent?
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by pellatov(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
20k...lol....for how many years?....na house rent?nkpo asi bah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by patola080(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dis op is not well at all why do u hv to show d face of d gal only?wot of dat face of the good 4ntin man ? Dat man will met is own one day too n op if d guy is ur brother tell him dat
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by lelvin(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by I888(m): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Nwodosis:
Bloggers and half baked stories! There's no profile of her at all talk less of her full profile.
that's the girl oga. Those pictures are has. The girl no fine sef. Some people no get taste, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Neddstark: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2017
No yanshh, no bobby and she dey demand 20k per night? Ashewo oshi. yuck
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by newslifeop: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2017
1k is money
..olosho round is 5h
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by stormborn28(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
meeennnhhh...they don smash dat girl puna any how
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Requiem18(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Amazing.... She sure is an epitome of womanhood.... Ah she deserves an award even cheesy
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by chudyprince: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Op do you really know what profile mean at all?
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
mzjaney:
But u said full profile na
is that all
why u dey find full profile? u wan learn work??
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by Deapexboy(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
OgaBossG:
Smh!!
The girl is a UNIPORT student. D background of d 3rd and 4th pic says so(any Unique student can confirm dat).

Ofrima grin
Re: Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) by OgaBossG(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deapexboy:

Ofrima grin
I tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.