Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m (20267 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by speezyWears: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2017
wayray
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2017
KellyAgbonifo:
Are you tired of losing your money to bets companies ? Here's an opportunity set aside to unveil and get back what you've LOST. Words not enough to express the feeling one gets when a ticket is Lost. Now is the time. The season has started and therefore it's time to start winning. Time waits for no-one. A lot of people have testified and won with me. I give free 5odds daily. While 100 odds Fri. Sat. Sun..100% Sure Bet9ja Booking codes . Text only on whatsapp 07069447624 . It's free but reward me after WON. Don't call me. Just text on Whatsapp. Have a nice day
okpia if u hear bring petrol and tyre make u nor run oooo... Cuz u know say na thief u just dey thief so..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by cha2: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
I know he must be a Biafran, case of dog eating dog... tongue
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by yemmight(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
All the bad bad things now happen in the East. No good news from that end.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Antichristus: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
From Bishop to Prophet
With this kind of "prophet", people would easily conclude that religion is fraud.

God help us!
A whooping N186 million, how does he even preach in church? angry

That is precisely what religion is. A FRAUD! The white missionaries came with bible in one hand and in exchange for it they carted away with several African treasures including its arts and crafts and mineral resources like oil, gold, diamond, etc. Tribes in Southern, Western and Eastern Africa who resisted were brutally afflicted and decimated. Yet, if not for black Africans and their kinsmen and women in the Caribbean Islands (people in the South pole), Christianity would have been on the verge of demise or extinction.

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by slimtoney(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Help yourself and stop being gullible
Fxmanager:
God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Antichristus:

That is precisely what religion is. A FRAUD! The white missionaries came with bible in one hand and in exchange for it they carted away with several African treasures including its arts and crafts and mineral resources like oil, gold, diamond, etc. Tribes in Southern, Western and Eastern Africa who resisted were brutally afflicted and decimated. Yet, if not for black Africans and their kinsmen and women in the Caribbean Islands (people in the South pole), Christianity would have been on the verge of demise or extinction.

Religion might be fraud to you
Jesus Christ aint fraud to me...

I respect your decision.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by slimtoney(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seems to me like there are more fraudulent churches and pastors out there than there are genuine ones.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by PenSniper: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Any wonder ? Scamming "pastors" are Nnamdi Kanu's recommendation to his people because they are honest and holy.
Board large buses in the cities of Nigeria and watch the sell the gospel for their pickets. Commercial preachers using the gospel for their pockets and stomachs with impunity.
Yet others go around with photoshopped pictures of non-existent patients supposedly in dire medical travails claiming to be working for NGOs that exist not scamming people brazenly.
The perpetrators of these evil scams and fraud from the same stock as recommended by their hero.
Need i say more ?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Fulmigati: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Antichristus:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by mikky24: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
haywhy1026:
The easiest way to Defraud ppl is to use the name of God...I am not surprised, this kind of a thing will keep on happening until people stop arrogating what God can do without collecting any renumeration to one prophet/pastor......that is the main reason why I prefer to buy Data with my church offering or preferably give it out to the needy
lol
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
haywhy1026:
The easiest way to Defraud ppl is to use the name of God...I am not surprised, this kind of a thing will keep on happening until people stop arrogating what God can do without collecting any renumeration to one prophet/pastor......that is the main reason why I prefer to buy Data with my church offering or preferably give it out to the needy
only that you are just lying and really don't give to the needy
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by OYAY(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
We are in the end time, so this should not amazed those with deep knowledge of scripture.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Laredojohn(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmm touch not my anointed, and he keeps scamming members.... so sad
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by DJInfluence: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
i don´t know who or what to blame for this.

1. is it the gullible people?
2. is it the pastor?
3. is it the evil spirit?
4. is it the economy?
5. is it APC?
6. is it some of the above?
7. is it all of the above?
8. is it none of the above?

mehn, me i tire oh ....
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by AngelicBeing: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
rusher14:
Why are they lying against him now?

Only 186 million and they are claiming 500 million.

His congregation should desist from tarnishing his image.
Buhaha tongue
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by uglodoh(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't blame these MOG but the fools that run after them.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by princessayesha(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by xyoung: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
if you have problem, taking it to church is a bad idea, because these end time pastors will add more to your problem.
Just find one [b][color=#000000]beer parlour close to your house and drink away all your problems
... [/color] [/b]
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Requiem18(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oyedipo is next smiley

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by haywhy1026(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
only that you are just lying and really don't give to the needy
U can say that cos I am yet to give to U.....just wait for your time

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Let that not surprise you. These are the signs of the last days. Remember, what our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, warned us about:

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Matthew 7:22-23).

Hence, these folks are just fulfilling the scriptures. Such actions should make people to believe the Word of God even more, not the other way round.

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:
From Bishop to Prophet
With this kind of "prophet", people would easily conclude that religion is fraud.

God help us!
A whooping N186 million, how does he even preach in church? angry
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Let that not surprise you. These are the signs of the last days. Remember, what our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, warned us about:

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Matthew 7:22-23).

Hence, these folks are just fulfilling the scriptures. Such actions should make people to believe the Word of God even more, not the other way round.

O pari

Yeaa, I totally agree with this...
However it would be easier for you to say these things cause you are a strong believer.

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by iamrealdeji(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pastor's house,na him go fine pass,my people dey live for poor surrounding,pastor's dress na hin go clean pass,it hard for my people for dem to buy soap,pastor na him dey give respect pass and dey go dey do bad bad bad bad things.
suffer suffer for world,enjoy for heaven,Christians go dey shout........,Muslims go dey yap allahu Akbar,open your eyes o every one,pastor na miliki,imam na gbaladun,pope na enjoyment,Pastor dey for London,Imam dey for mecca,arch bishop dey for Rome,dey go carry all the money and dey go start to yab themselves......... Fela is a prophet indeed my guy. everything he detailed in those lyrics I wrote above and his songs are really happening now,20 years after his death. RIP to Fela,Africa's greatest ever. no musician can be like him again

1 Like

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Correct!

Unfortunately, such false preacher and false prophet would only get worse and worse.

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Yeaa, I totally agree with this...
However it would be easier for you to say these things cause you are a strong believer.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Correct!

Unfortunately, such false preacher and false prophet would only get worse and worse.

O pari

O pari means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. / Did God Create Hell? / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.