Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m (20269 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by obinna58(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
And the fool still Is talked? he should be putted in jail right away.
Wtf
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omo, I can tell you but it's gonna cost ya tongue

Deal?

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

O pari means?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol, whats the cost?
Icon79:
Omo, I can tell you but it's gonna cost ya tongue

Deal?

O pari

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
The same should be said of your English teacher too..
Lukmann1:
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by uzodinma06: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Haba pastor!!! 186m naira... you no fear God?!

186m fit buy house for banana island last last

http://newhomes.ng/find-property/
haywhy1026:

U can say that cos I am yet to give to U.....just wait for your time
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Great. Here's the deal. I will answer your question if you can answer me this question:

Can a woman be in love with 3 men up to the last week of the "decision", sleep with 2 other men than the one she "wants" to marry within a couple of weeks - and then expect a fairytale ending? I mean, can she really be in love with 3-4 men, can't decide on the final one until the last week, yet sleeps with all 3 and then expects and accepts a proposal from only one of the guys?

To me, either way it is a disaster: on the one hand she is cold, calculating, and manipulative for all the wrong reasons, and the other option, she clearly doesn't know what she wants, and most likely swept up in the fantasy. What's your take
?

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:
Lol, whats the cost?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Great. Here's the deal. I will answer your question if you can answer me this question:

Can a woman be in love with 3 men up to the last week of the "decision", sleep with 2 other men than the one she "wants" to marry within a couple of weeks - and then expect a fairytale ending? I mean, can she really be in love with 3-4 men, can't decide on the final one until the last week, yet sleeps with all 3 and then expects and accepts a proposal from only one of the guys?

To me, either way it is a disaster: on the one hand she is cold, calculating, and manipulative for all the wrong reasons, and the other option, she clearly doesn't know what she wants, and most likely swept up in the fantasy. What's your take
?

O pari

In love with all at same time?
Thats not possible... more like shes using them all for different reasons.

She might know exactly what she wants... and that might be her fantasy grin
Thieves also expects a fairytale ending until they are caught...

Your fiancee did that to you? angry
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Naah, I am waaay too smart for such games.

I was just asking for a friend grin

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

In love with all at same time?
Thats not possible... more like shes using them all for different reasons.

She might know exactly what she wants... and that might be her fantasy grin
Thieves also expects a fairytale ending until they are caught...

Your fiancee did that to you? angry
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Naah, I am waaay too smart for such games.

I was just asking for a friend grin

O pari

Looool...
Are you sure you are not the friend?

So what is 'o pari'?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Haha!! So you still wanna know, huh? OK, oya, tell me what you've found out already.

C'mon, I know you've tried to google it grin

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Looool...
Are you sure you are not the friend?

So what is 'o pari'?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Haha!! So you still wanna know, huh? OK, oya, tell me what you've found out already.

C'mon, I know you've tried to google it grin

O pari

Prior to this, I did no research.
However after googling...

Is it in reference to Falz's song ft Olamide?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by InHim4Him(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is that why you became a pastor? To defraud people?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are you serious

Is there a song that references that word? Abeg, gist me the details because it looks like someone is gonna make a millionaire!

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Prior to this, I did no research.
However after googling...

Is it in reference to Falz's song ft Olamide?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Are you serious

Is there a song that references that word? Abeg, gist me the details because it looks like someone is gonna make a millionaire!

O pari

Yea... Falz ft Olamide - O Pari
Google tongue
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wow. Good info. I should talk to my lawyers and consider my options.

Omo, I owe you. Trust me, you'll definitely get your cut when the time comes - that is, if it pans out.

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Yea... Falz ft Olamide - O Pari
Google tongue
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Wow. Good info. I should talk to my lawyers and consider my options.

Omo, I owe you. Trust me, you'll definitely get your cut when the time comes - that is, if it pans out.

O pari

Back to the meaning?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
And by the way, would you like to be my PA? Or some sort of an analyst?

You've really supplied me a good piece of info, yo.

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Back to the meaning?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
why deviate?
Icon79:
And by the way, would you like to be my PA? Or some sort of an analyst?

You've really supplied me a good piece of info, yo.

O pari

Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nah, I wasn't deviating .... just tryna run an important biznezz by da side.

So what says you? Do you think it's a good idea?

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:
why deviate?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Nah, I wasn't deviating .... just tryna run an important biznezz by da side.

So what says you? Do you think it's a good idea?

O pari

Then maybe you should avail me an answer first
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm. But what if I don't know the answer kwanu?

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Then maybe you should avail me an answer first
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Hmm. But what if I don't know the answer kwanu?

O pari

Okay
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by starboy86(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
, English fall on YOU.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
But that was a what if question tho. So it isn't that I don't know ...

... I just wanted to hear your own answer(s).

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

Okay
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
But that was a [i]what if[/i]question tho. So it isn't that I don't know ...

... I just wanted to hear your own answer(s).

O pari

I would let it slide if you donot know... you derailing the thread though
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nope. I have to know.

First, I'd like to think that I know everything. And I mean, everything! tongue
Secondly, I won't be using it if I don't know what it means.

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

I would let it slide if you donot know... you derailing the thread though
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by greatman247(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
people are too gullible in this country. if them no catch this fake pastor abi na bishop now, some of his member on Nairaland self go still dey defend am and yet they are suffering. Imagine he have guts to go another state to open another church in another name, that again is a scam scheme with bad and evil intent again. He should be prosecuted asap.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Requiem18(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
greatman247:
people are too gullible in this country. if them no catch this fake pastor abi na bishop now, some of his member on Nairaland self go still dey defend am and yet they are suffering. Imagine he have guts to go another state to open another church in another name, that again is a scam scheme with bad and evil intent again. He should be prosecuted asap.
Oyedipo is next on the list smiley
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Antichristus: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Religion might be fraud to you
Jesus Christ aint fraud to me...

I respect your decision.

You might choose not to recognize religion as a fraud (which it evidently is); you might choose not to recognize claims attributable to Jesus as fraud (which they, evidently, are). Your decision not to recognize these as fraudulent (which I respect but reject) does not absolve religion of its inherently fraudulent pedigree.
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Antichristus:

You might choose not to recognize religion as a fraud (which it evidently is); you might choose not to recognize claims attributable to Jesus as fraud (which they, evidently, are). Your decision not to recognize these as fraudulent (which I respect but reject) does not absolve religion of its inherently fraudulent pedigree.

Okay...
Can you kindly get off my mentions now?
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Nope. I have to know.

First, I'd like to think that I know everything. And I mean, everything! tongue
Secondly, I won't be using it if I don't know what it means.

O pari

So tell smiley
Re: I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m by Icon79(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
I will but I just want you to beg tongue

O pari

LifeIsGuhd:

So tell smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. / Did God Create Hell? / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.