Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Now That We Have A President: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That We Have A President: (572 Views)

We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth / Please,i Want To Know The Achievements Of General Buhari When He Was A President / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Have A President: by veryeasy: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
IN YOUR OWN INTEREST:

No matter the position you are offered in ANY organization if your deputy is named "goodluck" , please decline,

Even if it is UN SEC GEN OR HEAD OF THE AFRICAN UNION
in your own interest decline o,
In case you think am joking:
- Goodluck was assistant head boy in pry school, the head boy got expelled, he took over
- Goodluck was assistant senior prefect in secondary school, the senior prefect died, Goodluck took over
- Goodluck was deputy local govt chairman, the chairman got implicated in corruption and got removed from office, Goodluck took over
- Goodluck was deputy governor to Alameiseigha, we all know that story
- Goodluck was vice to Yar Adua : PERICADIATIS!
you may say its coincidence, na you know …!!!
A friend of mine just called off his church wedding, why? his bestman was named Goodluck
he is insisting that all that will occur is traditional wedding,
I don talk my own……….!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua's Pics Should Be Replaced With The That Of D Acting-president In Offices / 2011: Count Me Out -acting President / Movement For The Support Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.