Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions (26028 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by EdwardVictorC(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
POLICE SHOOT AT PROTESTERS IN ABUJA - MY REACTIONS!
While Nigerians were still mourning their deads who were victims of the anambra terror attack, the Nigerian authorities through the instrumentality of our deliquescent police force resumed another round of shooting this morning.

What is wrong with people demanding that, an incapacitated ghost president surface himself or resign, so that the country can move forward?
Is it no longer the democratic right of the people to protest and demand for accountability?
Does the people no longer have a say in the way and manner they should be governed?
Is the same government trying to save its face from embarrassment so stupid to know, the people face shame wherever they are seen today just because of the callously clueless manner the current leaders handle the business of governance?

This government have lost total value for the lives and properties of the people they swore to protect.

SHAME UNTO YOU LEADERS OF DOOM!!!

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Seguntimmy(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2017
That's what they are good at doing, Let sum1 call dem that their are armed robber around, they will be asking u to describe their kind of weapon or they won't come until the robbers had left, then they will be arresting innocent people, then proceed to get sumtin b4 the release the innocent people they arrested.
Police is indeed our friend.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Lukmann1: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
that is the country we leave in, it is painfully this was still happens in Nigerian.

11 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by NwaAmaikpe: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up if you call them when in trouble.
And the Nigerian Police will still lie to you that the Nigerian Police is your friend.

The truth is;
The Nigerian Police is cursed.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by macpetrus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oh ooh.

Please don't show up on my door step with this change slogan in 2019..

15 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by eleojo23: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Primitive behavior..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by MEGAdime(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by edeXede: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
embarassed

I see a snake master watching this thread and one other clown booking a space.

Meanwhile, why are people protesting, didnt they know that the world is now digitalised?
Meaning the president can choose to govern them through social media either he is london or mordor.

Good for the shootee and the shooter. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nigeriadondie: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
cryThat is y I sometimes feel glad when Shekau's gang slaughters them like d beasts they are.

Police, Army whatever are zombies as Fela call them. Those in power wud use u all to secure their grip on power with peanuts they pay u guys as salary and poor welfare and dump u when u re retired to become bloody civilians like us. Then to pay ur pension wud be wahala, while they re in power in addition to what they ve embezzled wud pass laws to place themselves on pension for life.

Soldiers and police are d real zombies that when d masses decide to come out to protest they wud use unarmed protesters for shooting practice. They can never be like d Tunisian security forces that stood on the side of the people which made their dictator president to run away like a thief out of d country.

Our soldiers and police are mumus. Fools that Boko Haram was overrunning their bases and stations anyhow taking their weapons and they fleeing like the cowards they are but wud form hard men for civilians body. Thunder fire all of una

Only that most Nigerians forget too much, I recall when most police to be transferred to the north threaten to resign if that happened to d point that a police officer fainted when he got letter of transfer to one of d hotspot.
Read d link below
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/mass-resignation-looms-in-police-over-transfer-to-north/

May Shekau's or Barnawi's bullets fall on any police or soldiers that shoot peaceful protesters.

Where is PIDGIN2 d most patriotic Nigerian. If may be police used any of ur relatives for snipers practice and they get injured or killed I guess u wud still be here to say "i love my country" love my foot.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Chrisozone: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o

28 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Leonbonapart(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
My their Afonjas the unity beggers, tell me, is this a country? What is left for you here to the extent you can't demand your right

Remember Shia Muslims how they where killed like chickens. till today the matter Is swept under the carpet

Your own time they come.... the injustice is knocking at y'all doors

Cowards!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Wobegist: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
mmkk
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
What were doing outside the premises of a man that is in London.

Whoso breaketh an hedge, the serpent shall bite him - Ecclesiastes 10:8

Meaning, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ChangetheChange: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is wrong with people demanding that, an incapacitated ghost president surface himself or resign, so that the country can move forward?
Is it no longer the democratic right of the people to protest and demand for accountability?
Does the people no longer have a say in the way and manner they should be governed?
Is the same government trying to save its face from embarrassment so stupid to know, the people face shame wherever they are seen today just because of the callously clueless manner the current leaders handle the business of governance?

This government have lost total value for the lives and properties of the people they swore to protect.

grin grin

Buhari's Government has taken us back to his military era of 1984

27 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
The police is your best friend. Believe this statement@ your own RISK

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by pauljumbo: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Painful

We are loosing it

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Chiccly(f): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Trouble in Anambra

Riot in Abuja.

Wetin dem want government to do?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by mailmalc(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chrisozone:
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o

�� your question is valid! There is nothing good in Nigeria anymore

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Sprumbabafather: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now, this is getting interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Eazybay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ehen?

Oya d Lion King who is also a private citizen MUST GO

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Chrisozone: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
mailmalc:

�� your question is valid! There is nothing good in Nigeria anymore

What did you think we can do?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by WILL888(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
EdwardVictorC:
POLICE SHOOT AT PROTESTERS IN ABUJA - MY REACTIONS!
While Nigerians were still mourning their deads who were victims of the anambra terror attack, the Nigerian authorities through the instrumentality of our deliquescent police force resumed another round of shooting this morning.

Nigeria edging toward breaking point no doubt. I haven't been supporting these agitators but I think it's high time I join them.
It's glaring that nothing works in this country.

Well, those who called it "zoo" saw something that evades the sights of the majority.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by LasGidiOwner: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sai Baba till 2085

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by plessis: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can we all now agree that this country is indeed a zoo?

6 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by dadebayo1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Sleyanya1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by magoo10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Typical of an irresponsible govt
shame to the demons who come here to support this evil act of a Democratic govt.
apparently all this fisticuffs is a prove that Nigeria is going extinct.
the Nigerian govt have failed her people to the extent that they have lost hope.
Apshit govt is a deceit. they rode on the brains of gullible Nigerians to power.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad-Bande Hands Over To Volkan Bozkir As UN General Assembly President / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.