Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions (26046 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ekensi01: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who told those people that riot is the way out?

We have strong native doctors in yoruba land that would take his life in the set of some seconds.
/Just that i want him to rule till 2092\
Best president ever.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by DONSMITH123(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by sorom4: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zoo Police

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by claremont(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't understand this agitation for the president to come back when there is already an effective acting president. The acting president has the same cabinet as the sick president. When people say nothing is working, the blame should be on those in the seat of power, not an ill president who is away in London. The only reason why most southerners blame Buhari for everything is simply because he is from the north.

Corruption, religion and tribalism are hydra-headed monsters that have prevented any progress in Nigeria, but illiterate and lazy buffoons will rather heap all the blame on a sick Buhari in London. These are the same barely-lettered people who flock Nairaland front pages with their daily Afonja and IPOB fights. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Vernon1: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chrisozone:
Pls i have a question!!!

Is it that nairaland dont post Good news about nigeria

Or

Is it that good news cannot be heard from Nigeria anymore?

Pls i need answers. Because me that is in diaspora, i am not understanding anymore o

Meself don't understand where we are heading to in this country cuz this every day blood don tire us oooo. May God help us .

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bejeria101(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shooting at the same pple that voted you in,buhari tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by binsanni(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
that is when you have a ghost as the leader. shame on them all. tomorrow they will come out saying police is your friend.
mitchew cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by emmanude(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Country where the rich don't feel a thing and the poor feels the heat more,Oh God please hear our cry....

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Chrisozone: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Vernon1:

Meself don't understand where we are heading to in this country cuz this every day blood don tire us oooo. May God help us .

Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
I cant join this type of protest because the absence or presence of Buhari makes no diff to our well being economically .

But the convener of this protest has a lot to gain . He is Deji Adeyanju, a PDP memeber. I know why he is protesting and those funding them.
The protest should against politicians . Not past corrupt politicians joining us to protest.

When they want to protest against :
Insecurity
Unabating reccession
Poor health care
Poor education system
Corruption among public officials
Slow pace of legal system

I wii be there
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Balkan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yorubas want Osibanjao to take over by fire by force.
The protest was organized by a yoruba man by name Deji
They could not hide their treachery any longer.

have you been hearing Sai Baba again from them?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by donbenz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
are you speaking english?? angry angry
Lukmann1:
that is the country we leave in, it is painfully this was still happens in Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by zubito(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just imagine how a government seeking for second tenure shamelessly, brutally trample on people's right. I pity this country if President Buhari lives and win a second tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by magoo10(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Where are the zombies?
said baba till 2099
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
In 2015 , we all shouted CHANGE
without properly asking them if its positive change or negative one

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
what Nnamdi KANU see while seating down, Awolowo can't see it even if he stand on top of mounting Everest ... Nothing good will come out of this sick country called Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bonifieldstun(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up when you call them when in trouble.

The Nigerian Police is cursed.
am an officer and I tell u that you are a bastard of the past present and future blood civilian BASTARD
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by WetinConsignMe: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
The REVOLUTION is starting!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bonifieldstun(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up when you call them when in trouble.

The Nigerian Police is cursed.
goto badagry prison ur mate are der u suppose to be der with dem niccompu
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by awuf2008: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Freedom of speech, movement and association is not guaranteed under this draconian Government. This is not democracy but autocratic Government.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
You see? APC apologist will be nowhere to be found now!
Here's one of the reason why I dislike this crazy administration, Buhari, his cabal & all stupid senseless APC apologist!

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

cc sarrki, Mynd44, babacele, madridguy, agarawu23, NgeneUkwenu, omenka, drabeey, mrvitalis

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Adebowale89(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
My their Afonjas the unity beggers, tell me, is this a country? What is left for you here to the extent you can't demand your right

Remember Shia Muslims how they where killed like chickens. till today the matter Is swept under the carpet

Your own time they come.... the injustice is knocking at y'all doors

Cowards!!!

ode! was it reported that Yoruba are the policemen that shoot the protesters? why u choose stupidity in replace of sensitivity still baffle me
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what Nnamdi KANU see while seating down, Awolowo can't see it even if he stand on top of mounting Everest ... Nothing good will come out of this sick country called Nigeria

Thats how you ppl go looking for trouble

What has Awo got to do with Kanu

You cant even compare Kanu with Gani Fawehinme

You just want to start an e-war abi?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Omoluabi16(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's a disgrace. We've had no president for 3months, we have a constitution on these matter yet can not activate it simply because the man is hausa/fulani and is 'fulfilling our turn'. these are indices of a stunted country where potential, progress and development is sacrificed on the altar of...

TRIBALISM.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It's a disgrace. We've had no president for 3months, we have a constitution on these matter yet can not activate it simply because the man is hausa/fulani and is 'fulfilling our turn'. these are indices of a stunted country where potential, progress and development is sacrificed on the altar of...

TRIBALISM.
This is why I don't oppose Nnamdi KANU even despite the fact he abused Yoruba a lot. when you abused me, I always sit down & see if there's anything that I was doing wrong
Things is not right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Deilluminator(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Kingcesar: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thunder must fire anybody wey they support this current administration the way them they treat us. I dont even like nnamdi kanu before but i must say from this moment i am now his fan. This country is doomed.
Some mumu they wait to allow his current regime to continue leadership by 2019

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Abudu2000(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm, i warned eveyone ooo, i still remember how i was so humilated on nairaland that the cow will take us to the promise land.....all because of peanuts 1k that was paid to voters now see the outcome.

For over 100days tax payers money are being spent on meaningless trips and hospital bills and now the people have lost their right to even speak because of the tyranic govt of buhari.

Imagine a dictactor in power and no one can even speakup in the upper chambers. Hunger is killong the masses and the poeple are in serious hardship.

So no one can join fayose in the fight for the peoples right to see the president abi?? Rather Apc will give some jobless touts phones and internet connection to come online and defend their vegetable boss.

Well all is well that ends well

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Leonbonapart(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adebowale89:

ode! was it reported that Yoruba are the policemen that shoot the protesters? why u choose stupidity in replace of sensitivity still baffle me
what's your stand concerning biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.