Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions (26047 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by attackgat: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have no sympathy for anyone who dies protesting for Nigeria

The same people had no sympathy when IPOB were killed while protesting for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by DanielPop(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Your name says it all......Just like that of Lai says a lot about him and his utterances.... grin
MadManTalking:
What were doing outside the premises of a man that is in London.

Whoso breaketh an hedge, the serpent shall bite him - Ecclesiastes 10:8

Meaning, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Dheco(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

If i were an officer , i would never react the way you did. I would see it as an opportunity to convince and assure him not all cops are bad. He might have had an unpleasant encounter with a corrupt police officer and picked up that wrong notion from there

The NP is the face of the govt . If the people are dissapointed in police, its the police duty to work harder at endearing the people to them.

Love is enough to get anything done
We only use Power when we want to harm others
,,, Dat Man No B Officer, Who Dash Monkey Banana,, Officer Wey Dey Abuse Civilian? Calling Civilian Bloody,? Make Him Go Rest Smwhere.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Shaev7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
EdwardVictorC:
POLICE SHOOT AT PROTESTERS IN ABUJA - MY REACTIONS!
While Nigerians were still mourning their deads who were victims of the anambra terror attack, the Nigerian authorities through the instrumentality of our deliquescent police force resumed another round of shooting this morning.

What is wrong with people demanding that, an incapacitated ghost president surface himself or resign, so that the country can move forward?
Is it no longer the democratic right of the people to protest and demand for accountability?
Does the people no longer have a say in the way and manner they should be governed?
Is the same government trying to save its face from embarrassment so stupid to know, the people face shame wherever they are seen today just because of the callously clueless manner the current leaders handle the business of governance?

This government have lost total value for the lives and properties of the people they swore to protect.

SHAME UNTO YOU LEADERS OF DOOM!!!
Really Shame! So no light for protest in Nigeria's Democracy... Shame on them!
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by crownbryan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
:oPictures or...
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

Thats how you ppl go looking for trouble

What has Awo got to do with Kanu

You cant even compare Kanu with Gani Fawehinme

You just want to start an e-war abi?
Kanu is a great man, a freedom fighter that want liberation of his people, but Awo is a coward and a selfish man that put his personal political interest ahead of the wish of his people... fayose and ffk is far greater than Awolowo, no wonder he died a nobody
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

Thats how you ppl go looking for trouble

What has Awo got to do with Kanu

You cant even compare Kanu with Gani Fawehinme

You just want to start an e-war abi?
Kanu is a great man, a freedom fighter that want liberation of his people, but Awo is a coward and a selfish man that put his personal political interest ahead of the wish of his people... fayose and ffk is far greater than Awolowo, no wonder he died a nobody
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by moninuola65: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
EdwardVictorC:
While Nigerians were still mourning their deads who were victims of the anambra terror attack, the Nigerian authorities through the instrumentality of our deliquescent police force resumed another round of shooting this morning.

What is wrong with people demanding that, an incapacitated ghost president surface himself or resign, so that the country can move forward?
Is it no longer the democratic right of the people to protest and demand for accountability?
Does the people no longer have a say in the way and manner they should be governed?
Is the same government trying to save its face from embarrassment so stupid to know, the people face shame wherever they are seen today just because of the callously clueless manner the current leaders handle the business of governance?

This government have lost total value for the lives and properties of the people they swore to protect.

is it no longer the duty of police to shoot?
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

Deji was on Tv last light . He said he is the Convener. i support Charlie boy's "Our mumu don do" But i can see through this campaign.
Buhari's absense or presense makes no diff to our economic or social well being.
What they are asking him to do is not constitutional. its just a matter of personal principle and morality .
And Buhari has taken a stand .

But what is actually affecting me is the performance of this govt towards corruption, education, health ,infracstructural developmnt.... That i will protest but not with a Pdp memeber.

You don't see anything. You're too partisan to see. Wrong is wrong, even if it takes a PDP member to point it out. Nigeria will remain backward with many people having your type of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by LorenzoWisdom(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bonifieldstun(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
EasyWork001:

E dey pain sha undecided
e pain me no be small
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

Deji was on Tv last light . He said he is the Convener. i support Charlie boy's "Our mumu don do" But i can see through this campaign.
Buhari's absense or presense makes no diff to our economic or social well being.
What they are asking him to do is not constitutional. its just a matter of personal principle and morality .
And Buhari has taken a stand .

But what is actually affecting me is the performance of this govt towards corruption, education, health ,infracstructural developmnt.... That i will protest but not with a Pdp memeber.
as I said earlier, what I'm more concerned about is the motives behind the protest.
Tinubu & his satanic APC did their occupy Nigeria some years back & police did not brutalize anybody despite the fact that fuel price is not up to what we are buying it now.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by enemybulldozer(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
EdwardVictorC:

Welcome to one zoogeria where human live has no value.
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

as I said earlier, what I'm more concerned about is the motives behind the protest.
Tinubu & his satanic APC did their occupy Nigeria some years back & police did not brutalize anybody despite the fact that fuel price is not up to what we are buying it now.

You are right ,police did not brutalized during Occupy Nigeria . It was the Army that that Pdp used to killed protesters

vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

I am sure you were a kid then .

You should ask yourself, why did Nigerians protested when Pdp removed subsidy but didnt protest when Buhari did?
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bkool7(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
wingman:

You don't see anything. You're too partisan to see. Wrong is wrong, even if it takes a PDP member to point it out. Nigeria will remain backward with many people having your type of mentality.

What you should say is ...i am not gullible

Until you tell me the negative effect Buhari being sick has on you or that Buhari not regning is unconstitutional- i cant buy your idea

It is a personal conviction ot principle and morality for him to redign , its not constitutional.

However, if i were Buhari, i would disclosed fully , my health condition and if necassary resign. I cant come and die on the seat.
But like i said , its perogatory
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Did they protest like dis wen Yar'adua was on 'holiday'? ......jobless pdp cum ipod protesters.
Quote me and get prostate and cervical cancer
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
that is the country we leave in, it is painfully this was still happens in Nigerian.
hmmmm see inglesh
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by jjjjj2017: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
bkool7:

You are right ,police did not brutalized during Occupy Nigeria . It was the Army that that Pdp used to killed protesters

vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

I am sure you were a kid then .

You should ask yourself, why did Nigerians protested when Pdp removed subsidy but didnt protest when Buhari did?

Because PDP don't play bitter politics unlike APC & the said protest turned bloody is the handiwork of APC back then. APC does that a lot even in their own campaign trying to tarnish the image of opposition party. The same way they politicize boko haram menace
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
bonifieldstun:
e pain me no be small

Sorry, take heart. Naija go betta

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by bashydemy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate the Nigerian Police Force.

If you are a policeman you are my enemy,
No policeman deserves pity.

The Nigerian Police will arrest you for no reason,
The Nigerian Police will release a criminal after being bribed.
The Nigerian Police will intimidate you on the highway,
The Nigerian Police will not show up if you call them when in trouble.
And the Nigerian Police will still lie to you that the Nigerian Police is your friend.

The truth is;
The Nigerian Police is cursed.

Please join the protest sponsored by some useless element abeg i want make them shoot you in particular..
Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by ettahemmani10: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
EdwardVictorC:

#NigeriaYouthsAriseForTrueDemocracy-Worldwide. Its undemocratic to shoot at anybody. Citizens have been denied of the Right true Democracy, The government must stop molesting innocent citizens who are diplomatically seeking for their freedom of speech. Its there right to protest over things that are not working. EttahEmmani

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions by Coolgent(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one from NPF.
More grease to ur elbows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes / 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.