Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near (49985 Views)

Atiku Eating Rice With The Poor - Pics / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by speezyWears: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
mr
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
The girl on the Red hijab got me laughing
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
DaniDani:
On a second thought, it may not really be about election,
they may be his wives. Fear North!

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by adeoba2008(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Deception at its peak.
hahahaha Anyways our mumu Don do grin
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by nototribalist: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
mdokaba1:
When You See This Kind Of Pix, Just Know That An Election Year Is Near.

Click "like" if you agree.
Buhari did same, even his olosho wife fried akara in the market

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by dukauchen(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by maestrojohn(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
He looks like a gorr*lla..

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
The Hell are you looking at?
Keep scrolling ..,
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Lilimax(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
So many people are ready to sell their conscience for a plate of Rice and Agege bread embarassed
Na today? undecided
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by aku626(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
SMH, if we all know this guy is fooling around why vote him come 2019?
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by cha2: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Abbotp: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
You catch am!!!!
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
mdokaba1:
When You See This Kind Of Pix, Just Know That An Election Year Is Near.

Click "like" if you agree.
with degrees from this college.. I hail Naija politricking and poliprostituting tí take over cheesy grin

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Mrjo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:
On point
as if u will learn from past
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mrjo:
as if u will learn from past

Mechonu
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Zeze06(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol
He will still make a better president than buhari

#myopinion#
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Israeljones(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
dont be surprise when some gullible start falling for this trick..... I have never voted in my life because i had no one to vote for since i became eligible...
Why cant someone from Nairaland JUST try contest

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Iamnotfearyou: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=introvertious post=59264910]NA SO!!!!!!!!
C dem[/qote] and Nigerians will still VOTE for them
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by kenny5811(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
those ar d kind of pictures d electorates luv to c....
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Israeljones(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
Lol
He will still make a better president than buhari

#myopinion#
You see the gullible ones we talked about.... they must have one excuse to justify him contesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by iamtardey: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
even the kids know lol
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by internetrender: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol.. True...

Check out my tech forum for latest free browsing cheats http://slidetrends.com.ng
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by adontcare(f): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
DaniDani:
On a second thought, it may not really be about election,
they may be his wives. Fear North!
lol. U funny fa
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Flatties: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
The looks on those three girls' faces.. Its epic.

Nice meme material
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
I concur grin
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by kadree(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good one. It's obvious we are getting wiser.
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by Chiccly(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na so nwannem!

Ndi ara.
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by xtervaganza(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shameless man
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by symbianDON(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
see him eating with the children as though he has them at heart! I'm sure he's going to throw up all of that food and 'pure water' once he leaves that place and probably take antibiotics....politicians deceiving the populace since 1500bc
Re: Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near by FASH23(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Leave the guy make him they deceive himself jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.