Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Btw IPOB And Bravery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Btw IPOB And Bravery (1860 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by nedu666: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
the 18th igbo thread opened by afonjas today. yet no igbo man has deem it fit to open even one thread on yorubas. ha igbos this is not fair. pls try and recognize afonja even if its one thread. abeg. am pleading with my knees on d ground.
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

Remove d speck from ur eyes, before worrying abt d log in mine!
Losing TWO STATES is more like a log than a speck
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
nedu666:

the 18th igbo thread opened by afonjas today. yet no igbo man has deem it fit to open even one thread on yorubas. ha igbos this is not fair. pls try and recognize afonja even if its one thread. abeg. am pleading with my knees on d ground.
Before I finish typing this, 33 more Igbo threads will be opened
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by ashjay001(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Losing TWO STATES is more like a log than a speck

Simple englis, u cannot comprehend?!

Chai, u don troll me wella today o! I come dey waste time since, dey form trolling, not knowing say u no sabi true true!?
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

Simple englis, u cannot comprehend?!
At least, spell English correctly before attacking my English comprehension cheesy cheesy
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by ashjay001(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

At least, spell English correctly before attacking my English comprehension cheesy cheesy

What exactly where u expecting from a afonja man?! tongue

thousan
transmisson
shursh

U still lack comprehension! tongue
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

What exactly where u expecting from a afonja man?! tongue

thousan
transmisson
shursh

U still lack comprehension! tongue
You mean comprehenSAN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by ashjay001(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:
You mean comprehenSAN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Correct man!?
No vex. gringringrin
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
ashjay001:

Correct man!?

No vex. gringringrin
Ok...I think I will report you to Shuku Abiama in Shursh today

1 Like

Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by superman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
You see the level ofor brain power in the zoo. People just can't reason logically

Afonjas you try self undecided
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
superman:
You see the level ofor brain power in the zoo. People just can't reason logically

Some types of logic

1 Syllogistic logic.
2 Propositional logic.
3 Predicate logic.
4 Modal logic.
5 Informal reasoning and dialectic.
6 Mathematical logic.
7 Philosophical logic.
8 Computational logic.

etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by CrtlAltDel: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Yes, the other brave tribes need plenty of technical support from UK, USA, Iran, Saudi, Egypt, Canada, EU and Russia before they can think of facing up to the Igbos grin grin
Like you did not get any TECHNICAL support from the french colonies...keep lying to yourselves grin grin grin grin

https://www.naij.com/1112794-why-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html
https://www.nairaland.com/3893866/real-reason-france-supported-biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/3371301/mercenaries-ojukwu-hired-fight-during/3
https://www.nairaland.com/2560366/photos-mercenaries-ojukwu-hired-during/1
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by ashjay001(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
Brave Nigerian army grin grin grin

Right now, d cowardly nigerian army, is on training mode only, but d deafening silence from ipob n their messiah is quite embarrassing for a supposedly biafra or death agitation!?tongue
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Unik3030: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
zenmaster:

You cannot compare one church building to losing two states : Lagos (to the Igbos) and Kwara (to Fulani)
the greatest problem a man can have is lieing to himself, since Lagos is igbo land y don't u count it as part of biafra? don't forget that the same Oba said u people will b drown in the lagoon.ur eye go soon clear when your stupidity wipe d whole igbo race out of existence. Shebi it was 3million souls d other time, this time around u will go extinct
Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unik3030:
the greatest problem a man can have is lieing to himself, since Lagos is igbo land y don't u count it as part of biafra? don't forget that the same Oba said u people will b drown in the lagoon.ur eye go soon clear when your stupidity wipe d whole igbo race out of existence. Shebi it was 3million souls d other time, this time around u will go extinct
LMAO
Making lame a$$ plans of genocide will not help your matter, grin grin grin

Re: Btw IPOB And Bravery by ashjay001(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Quoting Aribisala?
Thats like quoting FFK or Fayose! Very subjective n unreliable opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention Fallout: Adedoja Goes To Court, Seeks Cancellation / Fayose Back In Town PDP Holds Rally / Frustrated Deji Adeyanju Rains Curses On Supporters Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.