Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' (1067 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by facelessangel: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
ENA OFUGARA WROTE:

Buhari Protest: THINK!!! PICK YOUR BATTLES. Let Yorubas Handle This.

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up
as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his "heritage" just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation's
power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

Today, with all the tension in the land, Yorubas have kept quiet. Now again Igbos are the ones going "live" and rioting to remove Buhari. They are the ones leading "resume or resign". The Northern clerics and their almajiris are seeing this. They have been listening to Radio Biafra, watching Nnamdi Kanu and now Igbos are BEING USED to fight Buhari... fight the North as they see it. Why cannot some people sit and think.

Is Falana dead? Has Tunde Bakare become cripple? Has Wole Soyinka returned his Nobel Laureate award? Is Punch and Tribune and all Yoruba papers out of ink? All the Yoruba voices are silent out of tact and brilliance and intellect. But some people think it is their head that should be used to break coconut for Tinubu and Osinbajo to make coconut "candle" and coconut rice.

If this goes awry and the Northern clerics begin their preaching, like 1966, guess who they will blame for trying to take power from them? The Yorubas that will directly benefit are "kprorring" and folding their hands across their chest and hands gripping their lips together in silence. Other "constitutional voltrons" are risking the safety of our people up North perhaps for peanuts paid surreptitiously to a PROFESSIONAL DEMONSTRATOR from Kogi and or an ambitious Igbo man whose activities will be interpreted as the actions of all Igbos. (I have no problem with ambition. I actually like this chap. But some people aren't thinking)

My point? We have NOTHING TO GAIN from a Buhari return. We have NOTHING TO GAIN FROM A BUHARI RESIGNATION. El Rufai and Tinubu will be the beneficiaries. Everything will remain the same. However, it will be on record that Igbos (interpreted as all of the south not Yoruba) will have inherited hate and anger for taking power from the North and CHEATING THEM OF THEIR TENURE.

It is time for Ohaneze and Igbo senior voices to tell some people to stop risking lives.

LET YORUBAS AND HAUSA-HAUSA FULANI face their Aso Rock "Game of Thrones". For the rest of us, Let us wait for 2019 and see what we can do. Fighting over Buhari resuming or resigning simply shows people have no idea how to PICK THEIR BATTLES.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Balkan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have never seen a people who will cowardly and treacherously want people to fight their fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by WetinConsignMe: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Poo
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Ereolamide: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please what battle exactly are Igbos fighting for Yorubas.

Biafra protests are as result of Jonathan's defeat and any other nonsense Igbos can conjure out of their persecution complex suffused minds, every tribe in the country suffers neglect, well that's by the way.

Yorubas have stood alone and will forever stand alone to fight those antagonizing us. So many nonsense have been written since yesterday with some imbeciles claiming it was because of Yorubas that Kaduna Nzeogwu started the putsch the rightly called IGBO COUP, what business does the Igbo people have with our region and how we deem fit to live.

Where was the Igbo tribe during June 12? These slimy cowards ran away to the east to celebrate one cursed new yam festival, who organized the youth for abacha campaigns, what role the Arthur Nzeribe play?

Its on record that Igbos, never complained about One Nigeria when they dominated every sector in Nigeria during the first republic, their greed is their undoing, Azikwe even argued brilliantly for secession clause to be removed from the constitution not knowing it'll be to the detriment of his people.

What about the time Azikwe and ekwueme were romancing their northern masters, because Yoruba for once supported Hausa candidate Buhari, Igbos are convulsing. Low self esteem will never let them rise again, never.

KANU as started his hate speech and Hausas are reciprocating and these deluded bunch have found ways to rope Yorubas into their suicide mission. You all supported your messiah and pushed him on, y'all will suffer the consequences of your action, it's none of Yoruba business.

Write all the nonsense you can, kolewerk, repeat after me kolewerk.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Ngokafor(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
I agree,some Igbos are so ignorant..i can bet my two fingers they are the delusional 'one Nigerianists'...mumus raise to infinity.

2 Likes

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by ProWalker: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Balkan:
I have never seen a people who will cowardly and treacherously want people to fight their fight.

Who asked you to fight their battle?
Yorubas will not fight the way ibos are presently fighting
You are definitely FIGHTING YOUR OWN BATTLE not anyone else so face front

We are living witness to how ibos fought for yorubas during the june 12 saga
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
Please what fight exactly are Igbos fighting for Yorubas.
Read the post
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by ProWalker: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

This people are cowards. see Osibanjo being treated like a boy and they are keeping quiet with all these humiliation

You dont fight a war that you are not certain to win.
These little things about confilct is what you ibos don't know and will never know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by ProWalker: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
Please what fight exactly are Igbos fighting for Yorubas.

Exactly
I can't remember where Yoruba sit with ibos to fight together.
Honestly i don't get how the brain of an ibo man function outside that of buying and selling

2 Likes

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by ProWalker: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Read the post

Quote the portion of the post where you are fighting for Yoruba
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Ereolamide: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

Exactly
I can't remember where Yoruba sit with ibos to fight together.
Honestly i don't get how the brain of an ibo man function outside that of buying and selling
I just tire for these pigs, the election loss of Jonathan was like child loss to Igbos they feel so bereaved, to the extent of claiming Yoruba betrayed the south, was there any agreement between us on whom to vote for, there are threads where they mocked Yorubas marginalization without remembering southern unity. The ijaws have moved on but not the Jewish wannabe pigs

Secondly the way Yorubas have kept their mum over the quit notice issued to them by the north is really causing them emotional discontent, they're batshit scared.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by totit: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
ENA OFUGARA WROTE:

Buhari Protest: THINK!!! PICK YOUR BATTLES. Let Yorubas Handle This.

Can we be smart about this for once? Can we use our heads East and South of the River Niger? Can we just play the fool for once and end up
as actually smart?

Buhari is a product of Northern grievance. I have written endlessly on this. The North feels cheated out of power which has led to Boko haram etc. They also believe their backwardness and destruction of their lands and death of their people is the fault of the south. Their warped thinking blames us. The great PDP was sacrificed on the altar of the Northern angst. Muazu that would have inherited the presidency from GEJ sacrificed his "heritage" just to placate his people. GEJ and Abdulsalam and and the the nation's
power brokers all sat in Aso Rock and made the sacrifice. It is not that they like Buhari or hate GEJ. You saw the welcome of GEJ in Kano.

I just knew it! The Op is PDP paid agent.

Mtchew undecided shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by pazienza(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ena Ofugara is a chronic Igbophobic entity, don't take my words for it, visit his facebook wall under same name and see for yourself.

He should focus on his minority Urhobo group and leave Ndiigbo alone.
We have no interest in his senseless and useless articles.

It's annoying how every inconsequential mofo out there from all non Igbo groups, all feel they have answers to Igbo problems, when they are yet to confront the conundrum facing their own groups.

1 Like

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by facelessangel: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Igbo nweenu uche
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by WetinConsignMe: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
K
Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Sagay212: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
facelessangel:
ENA OFUGARA WROTE:

LMAO...Stupid ipod coward pigs. So the yorubas are using igbos to fight Buhari? Yorubas are using jobless kanu and ipod pigs to fight buhari? And you ipods allow yorubas to use you abi? When we say you some of you people are the most idiot.ic beings ever to work the surface of the earth, you take it as an insult. You have become slaves that are being used. You must always blame yoruba for your madness and stupidi.ty. When you were insulting every tribe up and down you did not remember yoruba. Now wey aboki don give you testing testing warning, ya'll beginning to shiver like the cowards you are and blaming yoruba.

Una know say una no get mouth, una go dey find trouble, trouble don set now you dey cry dey blame yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by gberra: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Awon Oloripelebe dem don come up with yet another lie o .
Who says the Resume or Resign protest is being led by Igbos while Yorubas keep quite?.
Abeg make dem tell us who is Deji Adenyanju. Is he Igbo?. Deji & Charly boy are both leading the protest.

Igbos & lies..................................................

You have NEVER done anything for us, Meanwhile Yorubas had put their lives on the line for your ungrateful ass.

1 Like

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by EricBloodAxe: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mehn see trashing...afonjas slaying flattties on the thread...scores 8-1. Grabs popcorn shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by ProWalker: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
pazienza:
Ena Ofugara is a chronic Igbophobic entity, don't take my words for it, visit his facebook wall under same name and see for yourself.

He should focus on his minority Urhobo group and leave Ndiigbo alone.
We have no interest in his senseless and useless articles.

It's annoying how every inconsequential mofo out there from all non Igbo groups, all feel they have answers to Igbo problems, when they are yet to confront the conundrum facing their own groups.

You roam the cyberspace daily from Facebook to Nairaland and then twitter, to look for who is igbophobic or not while age is fast catching up on you, doing a thankless job
Old Pazienza is sucks to be you

1 Like

Re: The Treachery Of The Yoruba Tribe And The Ignorance Of The Igbos 'a Must Read' by Ereolamide: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

You roam the cyberspace daily from Facebook to Nairaland and then twitter, to look for who is igbophobic or not while age is fast catching up on you, doing a thankless job
Old Pazienza is sucks to be you
Lol, that's his daily mantra, everyone is pigbophobic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newsbiafra: Igbos Are Selfish, Not Mature To Handle Their Affairs – Rev. Fr. Obi / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Gives Out Cars Free Cars, Pays Pensioners / [REVEALED] Why Saraki, Dogara Were Denied Access To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.