Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee (20785 Views)

Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
sad
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by magoo10(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Rubbish
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by toggy: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
No comment.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by omenka(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The same way you said that Amaechi was irrelevant while in PDP.
All they do is just pull out lies from thin air with every breath. Genotypical character of those yoots.

Okay, omenka has managed to respond to you today. I believe you will throw a party. Your perennial hussle has finally paid off. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by MrIrohKenedy: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
omenka:
All they do is just pull out lies from thin air with every breath. Genotypical character of those yoots.

Okay, omenka has managed to respond to you today. I believe you will throw a party. Your perennial hussle has finally paid off. wink
[/s]
old men feeling funky nowadays

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by MrIrohKenedy: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
omenka:
While their online puppies keep yelping Obj is irrelevant. cheesy

The sooner these guys realise and embrace the fact Obj is gone and never to return to the party, the better for them.

To start with, if there is to be any hope of securing his support, they should be ready to dispense with characters such as FFK and Fayose.... Are they willing to purge themselves of such negativities? smiley

Obj might have his flaws but take it or leave it, he is today one of the biggest unifying figures in this country with a good national appeal. I don't see him dabbling into partisan politics anymore especially given the prevailing sociopolitical climate.
[/s]
claptrap
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by EvangD(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Happy to see PDP coming back stronger

This mistake must be corrected by 2019

APC is as useless as Lie Muhammad's excrete
not only Lie moh'd, apc is as useless as buhari, Laureta, and Ecobank

2 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by akpamuomenka: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:

I like throwing rotten bones to mad people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Akumpu(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
We need change in this country. All these old breed of politicians should leave the arena and let the new ones take over. The one they have ruled us no positive change. Enough of all these recycling.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by barrydee(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
funny enough these folks will keep insulting Obj, but will still go back to kneel to begg him.

whether folks like it or not, Obj is a political Issantim in our Nigerian political arena... u just can't do without his blessing.

I just dnt know who wields more powa..Tinubu or Baba..? I will go with Tinubu shaa... he is a renowned KingMaker.

is Tinubu a renowned king maker or a renowned commissioner (coordinator of Affairs) maker??
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by barrydee(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
funny enough these folks will keep insulting Obj, but will still go back to kneel to begg him.

whether folks like it or not, Obj is a political Issantim in our Nigerian political arena... u just can't do without his blessing.

I just dnt know who wields more powa..Tinubu or Baba..? I will go with Tinubu shaa... he is a renowned KingMaker.

is Tinubu a renowned king maker or a renowned commissioner (coordinator of Affairs) maker??
Afonjas are like sheep, their leaders can even lead them to the Sewer & they will follow blindly.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by CarlosTheJackal: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:

The sooner these guys realise and embrace the fact Obj is gone and never to return to the party, the better for them.

To start with, if there is to be any hope of securing his support, they should be ready to dispense with characters such as FFK and Fayose.... Are they willing to purge themselves of such negativities? smiley

Obj might have his flaws but take it or leave it, he is today one of the biggest unifying figures in this country with a good national appeal. I don't see him dabbling into partisan politics anymore especially given the prevailing sociopolitical climate.
Oga keep quiet. Politicians have no honor or code
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by omaolowo(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2017
How will the same party accommodate Baba and his 'bastard' Son?

Fayose's mouth and his abusive tendencies, especially of the Elders, have made this thought of OBJ ever coming back to the PDP an impossible task
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Akinaukwa: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Obasanjo would be the last man to go back to PDP, totally imposicant. As for Atiku, no doubt he has been looking for a platform to get a grab at the Presidency. Being a good political prostitute I am sure he will accept the offer with ease.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
I weep for Nigerian youths.
Look at all of them shouting PDP while their cousins are shouting APC.
I thought they said they were tired of those old greedy and selfish politicians

Now i know the country does not have a future because the said leaders of tomorrow can sell their destiny out all because of *corruption and greed* youths. Clowns everywhere..
SMH for all of u above me.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by kunleben1: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
I weep for Nigerian youths.
Look at all of them shouting PDP while their cousins are shouting APC.
I thought they said they were tired of those old greedy and selfish politicians

Now i know the country does not have a future because the said leaders of tomorrow can sell their destiny out all because of *corruption and greed*. Clowns everywhere calling themselves leaders of tomorrow...
SMH for all of u above me.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Akumpu:
We need change in this country. All these old breed of politicians should leave the arena and let the new ones take over. The one they have ruled us no positive change. Enough of all these recycling.
The so-called youth are there clapping hands for them.
Who do we blame for this kind of wapped mentality on some Nigerian youths
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
....and the recycling of old politicians continues.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Smooyis(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
RealEstateTek:
The solution to Nigeria's problem is neither pdp or apc. It is restoration of true love among all Nigerians and eradication of tribalism/ethnicity.

May God continue to increase your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by omenka(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Oga keep quiet. Politicians have no honor or code
Agreed. But you must know there are some lines that when crossed, are nearly impossible to reverse. One of such lines is Obj's exit from the party.

What exactly does he stand to gain going back? That is the question here.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Bigii(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:

Obj might have his flaws but take it or leave it, he is today one of the biggest unifying figures in this country with a good national appeal. I don't see him dabbling into partisan politics anymore especially given the prevailing sosciopolitical climate.

We are talking Nigeria here Mr man. Haven't you heard ur Igede people have sold themselves to Biafra ? Oju and Obi LG of Benue State are no longer part of Nigeria. Hence, youre now biafran not Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by CarlosTheJackal: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
Agreed. But you must know there are some lines that when crossed, are nearly impossible to reverse. One of such lines is Obj's exit from the party.

What exactly does he stand to gain going back? That is the question here.
The same Obj denied tearing his PDPcard by hhimself which gives him room to change the narrative in days to come.

Obj is an economic hitman who is only keen to protect his interest and nothing more. He tasted poverty after he retired as a military head of state so he has swore to be a Godfather after he embezzled the nation's coffer as a civilian President
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by omenka(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Bigii:

We are talking Nigeria here Mr man. Haven't you heard ur Igede people have sold themselves to Biafra ? Oju and Obi LG of Benue State are no longer part of Nigeria. Hence, youre now biafran not Nigerian. grin
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by arsenal33: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Happy to see PDP coming back stronger

This mistake must be corrected by 2019

APC is as useless as Lie Muhammad's excrete

Yes o!
They should come and loot the rest of the money they left for nigerians.

16 years in power and no infrastructure, destroyed health and education....fantastically corrupt!
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by omenka(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The same Obj denied tearing his PDPcard by hhimself which gives him room to change the narrative in days to come.

Obj is an economic hitman who is only keen to protect his interest and nothing more. He tasted poverty after he retired as a military head of state so he has swore to be a Godfather after he embezzled the nation's coffer as a civilian President
Come in! Did they snatch the card from him and tore it? Buttom line is, he sanctioned the act and has never denied he did. Besides, he stood right side by side the man who tore it for him.

If there was any likelihood of him going back, he would have done so long ago.

Lastly, even if the old fox decides to sit in his living room for the rest of his life, he'd not taste poverty. The Nigerian state's laws guarantees that (same goes for all her ex presidents). Even Buhari wasn't poor he simply preferred against austere lifestyle.
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Bigii(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
God forbid.

Sad, but true undecided
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by Tecno66: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Among the two evil, look for the better one.
greatgod2012:
Still same old rogues that couldn't deliverwhen they were at the helms of affairs!

Still same old rogues that weren't loyal tothe party that made them whatever they are today!

Still same old rogues that are so self centred at the expense of Nigeria and Nigerians!

They were in PDP, now in APC and about to decamp back to PDP..... are these ones leaders or just dealers.

Anyone who has this type of people as his or her spouse is doomed forever!

Smh....
Re: PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee by pellummy(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Apc be like...give me space i want to laff, party of comedians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Take Over NHIS Building Over Protest Plot By Suspended Secretary / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.