Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (14580 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by laborious(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng:
kindly refresh the page or use another browser or computer.
how does the schedule date look like, here it say quiz won't be available until 16 august..pls advice
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
davies4:
E first write validate bvn try again later but now is invalid login please any hope

Refresh the page, or Use another browser /computer.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
laborious:
how does the schedule date look like, here it say quiz won't be available until 16 august..pls advice
Read the information displayed carefully ,you would see your schedule date.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Gre8grace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dhannyel15:
I did wrote mine just now the three test first the main question was centered mainly on current affairs. The second on device selection where you have to choose what type of device you want also the third was skill mine on networking and graphic animation

Device as in? .. Please Explain better on device, what it means.. Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Gre8grace(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
pwetie:
Pls, house, who else has written the N-Teach test? Have written mine, saw only 11 questions in the Nteach main test. Database 10 questions. While Animation 10 Questions also. Hope is same for everyone??

As for those facing invalid bvn. make sure you selected your category, if you are N-teach and u login in into health, agro, or tax you will get "invalid notification"
Here is the N-teach link:

Link Fall o u: https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

Share your experience.... how was it and what are device selection and questions on networking and graphic
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Kmartt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
pwetie:
Pls, house, who else has written the N-Teach test? Have written mine, saw only 11 questions in the Nteach main test. Database 10 questions. While Animation 10 Questions also. Hope is same for everyone??

As for those facing invalid bvn. make sure you selected your category, if you are N-teach and u login in into health, agro, or tax you will get "invalid notification"
Here is the N-teach link:

Link Fall o u: https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

Thanks bro!
You just helped a brother.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
MUSACALLY:
My BVN details exactly matches my application but it is showing me Invalid Log In.. Why sir?

Validation is still ongoing .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lytech:
Op...
Pls i was selected for the first batch of the npowe scheme.
I work at my PPA for 2month and wasnt paid..
So i stop going..
Till now i wasnt paid..
I decide to re-apply and i was given the go ahead to write the test.
My question now is: did i have the chance of been selected this time?

Because i already input my account details on my npower portal back then.

Thanks
Good day sir, You can not be a volunteer already and reapply. All you have to do is resign. First before reapplying .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by yuscopefly(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gre8grace:

Share your experience.... how was it and what are device selection and questions on networking and graphic

Use the app below to get acquainted with the NPower Questions and Answers
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gconnect.npower
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by hartson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
All eligible applicants should submit their applications.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
PLS, NpowerNG, if one only attempted one of the skills related test that comprises 10 questions with the normal general NTEACH questions and device selection. Is there any penalty or consequence in not attempting the SECOND SKILL RELATED questions?

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Lytech(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, You can not be a volunteer already and reapply. All you have to do is resign. First before reapplying .
pls how can i resign?
How will i convince the people incharge that i wasnt paid?

Pls OP...,AM already shortlisted for the test which is schedule to hold on the 16th of this month...

Pls help me with some guideline on what to do.

Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by sostrong: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
I am aware that a lot of persons are having some issues with the Npower Teach test. Solutions here
http://www.xpressgist.com/n-teach-update-need-know-npower-teach-test-write-successfully-www-npower-gov-ng/
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by johnygilz(m): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2017
https:///DfNAQQzLXf51X2M1rQkfN2

Follow the link above to join the npower WhatsApp forum where ideas and issues are been discussed
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Doyin400l(m): 3:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Mine is scheduled to hold on Monday 14th
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Mintayo(m): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2017
npowerng:
Read the information displayed carefully ,you would see your schedule date.
Pls after the tests, should the applicant be expecting any notification etc
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by hartson(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2017
When the entire test is over notifications will begin to roll in.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by SHOLATEMI: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
when i login on 9th it was shown on the dashboard that am schedule for 14th but checking back now i saw another date on the dashboard which indicate 10th.pls hope this is normal?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Chimarian: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning,, pls I jst got clarified on the STEM test issue and I had already written my test on the 9th without writing the STEM test meanwhile I selected networking as my skill. Please, can I go back and write it or is it too late?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by jinka(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Chimarian:
Good morning,, pls I jst got clarified on the STEM test issue and I had already written my test on the 9th without writing the STEM test meanwhile I selected networking as my skill. Please, can I go back and write it or is it too late?

yes for sure, you can login and take the STEM test.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Lytech:

pls how can i resign?
How will i convince the people incharge that i wasnt paid?

Pls OP...,AM already shortlisted for the test which is schedule to hold on the 16th of this month...

Pls help me with some guideline on what to do.

Thanks

Can i have your contact and Email.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Lytech(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2017
npowerng:

Can i have your contact and Email.
lytech2009@gmail.com
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Ericsdm55(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Please what does the 2 attempts means on the test dash board? Does it mean one should attempt the questions twice? Somebody help please.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Tnot(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
MTN Data Available

Fast, Cheap n Reliable
90 days data Validity kiss

Call/Whatsapp: 08034718381
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Sheamus007(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2017
pls anybody dt can help me wen am trying to login it showing BVN validation ongoing check back later...pls wat does it mean
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by stainlessgerard(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
J
Sheamus007:
pls anybody dt can help me wen am trying to login it showing BVN validation ongoing check back later...pls wat does it mean
....They want to know if your BVN record = Npower Record...so its called bvn validation.... For the 'ONGOING' - they are on it... So relax no fear. .
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Sheamus007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
stainlessgerard:
J....They want to know if your BVN record = Npower Record...so its called bvn validation.... For the 'ONGOING' - they are on it... So relax no fear. .
tanx man
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ayommy12: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
stainlessgerard:
J....They want to know if your BVN record = Npower Record...so its called bvn validation.... For the 'ONGOING' - they are on it... So relax no fear. .

when I use browsers like Firefox and chrome, it tells me bvn validation is ongoing but when I use another browser that I use for complicated issues, it goes well so your case may be your kind of browser, it's like the N-power site is browser selective.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sheamus007:
Sir kindly refresh the page or try using another browser or Device.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lytech:

lytech2009@gmail.com
Helo!!! . Your phone number.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ericsdm55:
Please what does the 2 attempts means on the test dash board? Does it mean one should attempt the questions twice? Somebody help please.
It simply means ,You can write your Exams twice. If you are not satisfied with you first take ,You can rewrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Access Bank Password For The Day / Write A Resume That Gets You Hired: 6 Common Resume Mistakes To Avoid / President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.