Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (14607 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by jefy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Owner sabi ask questions sha,even when answers to your questions stands in front of you..anyways read between the line.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
The assessment question on animation and database no be here ....peeps wey no choose skill ,em not sure they will be selected

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by MUSACALLY(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
My BVN details exactly matches my application but it is showing me Invalid Log In.. Why sir?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by amajato: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
what if i chose a skill and I refuse to take the skill test... what is the penalty, does it reduce my chance of being selected??

cc npower
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
amajato:
what if i chose a skill and I refuse to take the skill test... what is the penalty, does it reduce my chance of being selected??

cc npower
go and guess right like I did.The questions no be here
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by MropeEleniyan00(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Four of us went for N-Teach test today & our login wrote invalid login..what's happening Npower
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Harkyn92(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
the database and animation question can give someone hypertension

2 Likes

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by eltolu: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good luck everyone with the test.

Check this site to prepare for the test, https://letslearn.ng/course/brainiacs-spenaice-challenge/
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Lytech(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Op... Pls i was selected for the first batch of the npowe scheme. I work at my PPA for 2month and wasnt paid.. So i stop going.. Till now i wasnt paid.. I decide to re-apply and i was given the go ahead to write the test. My question now is: did i have the chance of been selected this time?
Because i already input my account details on my npower portal back then.
Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by igbokwu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
regma:
i have done the 3 quiz both networking and graphic design plus the main questions. what do you have to say to me. i did just now
can highlight how the question look like
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by pwetie: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls, house, who else has written the N-Teach test? Have written mine, saw only 11 questions in the Nteach main test. Database 10 questions. While Animation 10 Questions also. Hope is same for everyone??

As for those facing invalid bvn. make sure you selected your category, if you are N-teach and u login in into health, agro, or tax you will get "invalid notification"
Here is the N-teach link:

Link Fall o u: https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

2 Likes

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Preciousify(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Sir, i was told that the quiz will not be available until saturday 12th August.What should i do?
Wait till 12th August na.
You guys should chill til the date given to you comes.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by davies4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
E first write validate bvn try again later but now is invalid login please any hope
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Rukitop(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
@npowerng,...... Please can you/anyone tell me what the device selection quiz is all about? Since the time stipulated s just 5mins, I'm trying to be careful. Thanks
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Damlesky(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good evening,
Mine is displaying 'invalid login' when i tried to login, does this mean i'm not qualified because I didn't choose a skill or because there is a problem with my application?
Pls just tell me if I will be able to take the test or not.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Esji80(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly read all the information displayed on the platform carefully, You would see your date of Exams.
INVALID LOGIN 1. Usman Bawa for your interest in the
NPower
Programme.
You have now completed your application.
Unique Reference Number: N-Teach-2017-
000002304971-38 12/7/2017
2. Rukayya Abubakar for your interest in
the
N-Power Programme.
000002305293-46
3. Muhammad Musa
000002304204-78
4. Fatima Suru for your interest in the
NPower
Programme.
Unique Reference Number:
NTeach201700000-65
please help
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Harkyn92:
the database and animation question can give someone hypertension
Pls, hope its still English and Current Affairs Questions they asked, apart from computer skill questions?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Dhannyel15(m): 4:00am On Aug 10, 2017
pwetie:
Pls, house, who else has written the N-Teach test? Have written mine, saw only 11 questions in the Nteach main test. Database 10 questions. While Animation 10 Questions also. Hope is same for everyone??

As for those facing invalid bvn. make sure you selected your category, if you are N-teach and u login in into health, agro, or tax you will get "invalid notification"
Here is the N-teach link:

Link Fall o u: https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php
I did wrote mine just now the three test first the main question was centered mainly on current affairs. The second on device selection where you have to choose what type of device you want also the third was skill mine on networking and graphic animation
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Dhannyel15(m): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Deflorence:

Pls, hope its still English and Current Affairs Questions they asked, apart from computer skill questions?
no it not bad[b][/b] na 22 questions in total 11main question , 10 on skills and 1 device selection.

1 Like

Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Dhannyel15(m): 4:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Esji80:
INVALID LOGIN 1. Usman Bawa for your interest in the
NPower
Programme.
000002304971-38 12/7/2017
2. Rukayya Abubakar for your interest in
the
N-Power Programme.
000002305293-46
3. Muhammad Musa
000002304204-78
4. Fatima Suru for your interest in the
NPower
Programme.
Unique Reference Number:
NTeach201700000-65
please help
Maybe the details are not in conformity with you BVN details
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Dhannyel15(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2017
olabussie:
this was what i saw, please what does it mean..........................

Dashboard ▶︎ N-TEACH5 ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT ▶︎
CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT
CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT
Attempts allowed: 2
The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:00 AM
This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM
Time limit: 20 mins
Grading method: Highest grade
This quiz is not currently available
Back to the course
your quiz would be available august 13 by 12 mid night
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Esji80(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Dhannyel15:
Maybe the details are not in conformity with you BVN details
Thanks for your response. Sir it cant be all of them because someone like Muhammad Musa and Rukayya use only TWO NAMES, First and Last which is in conformity with their BVN and Act names.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Oshea4eva(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng:

That's no problem Sir.

Good morning

I applied for Npower Nteach and was given the number below:
N-Teach-2017-00000105153-59

I can't login to take my test. It's saying "invalid login details". In my BVN records, my first and last name were swapped. However all the names appear in my npower application (unchanged and correctly spelt). Please help me with the validation process.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by PweetyHitee(f): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2017
LovesonBlezz:
hello Npower, during my reg. l choose Data processing under special skills. pls ls it compulsory l write a on it?
please people who choose data processing shouldn't write data management test right?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng please is it compulsory for someone who chose any of the STEM skills to write the second tests.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by ochobaba(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS CAREFULLY

Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today.

When you log in, some of you may be able to write your test immediately, while some others will be scheduled to write your test at a future date and time.

Some others may be told that their BVN Validation is in process so we advise that you check back on Friday.

For some others, you won't be able to log in or you will see the term "INVALID" because your BVN records don't match your application and your application journey has come to an end.

Finally, for those who ticked certain competency skills when you applied for N-Teach, you will required to take a second test, a STEM test.

#NPowerNG
Abeg how can someone login to his npower. Account
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by callydon(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
N-Power: 4 things to know as N-Teach assessment begins
DETAILS HERE:

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/08/n-power-4-things-to-know-as-n-teach.html
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by laborious(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Op thanks for the update, pls on logging in it says the quiz is not aVailable, and there is no schedule date giving to me. pls advice
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by bulgaria(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Please are we meant to do anything under device selection too?
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Sir, i was told that the quiz will not be available until saturday 12th August.What should i do?
kindly wait for your schedule date.
Re: N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng by npowerng: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
laborious:
Op thanks for the update, pls on logging in it says the quiz is not aVailable, and there is no schedule date giving to me. pls advice
kindly refresh the page or use another browser or computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancy For Paid Forum Moderator With Spam Management Focus / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Grooming Centre Invite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.