Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty (1087 Views)

Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts / BREAKING!!! After Ozubulu Massacre, Another Gun Men Attack In Anambra Just NOW / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
This FB post by Roz Ben-Okagbue says it all:

Ozubulu... death of the innocent

Yesterday gunmen stormed into a Catholic church in Ozubulu and gunned down members of the congregation who were attending Sunday mass. As the drama unfolded and social media was agog with gory pictures, the rumour mills started grinding and the blame was immediately directed at all sorts of terrorist groups. As the day progressed, however, the truth filtered through and it was revealed that the source of this massacre was an enemy within otherwise known as Greed.

It is said that innocent people lost their lives in the incident but let us ask ourselves, is anyone really innocent in this? Can any of us claim to be innocent? Are we really surprised that this incident occurred? Have we not been courting this enemy for several years now in Igboland? Is it something that started today?

According to reports corroborated by the governor of Anambra state, the incident was the outcome of a drugs war between two drug barons from Ozubulu who were fighting over a debt arising from a drugs deal. Having gone to the house of one of the barons known as “Bishop” and not finding him home, the gunmen proceeded to the church to seek him out and kill him. They marched into the church, saw his father and opened fire killing everyone who was in the way. What gave them the impetus to march into the church premises with their guns and open fire on ‘holy grounds’, committing an act that is a total abomination? They clearly did not recognize the holiness of the premises after all they were aware that the church was built from the proceeds of crime and drug sales. As far as they were concerned, they were home!

And that is where the problem lies. That is where we should begin to question our own innocence in this matter. Is there anyone in that town who was unaware of “Bishop’s” reputation or the source of his wealth? Didn’t the priests accept his blood money to build their church? Didn’t the villagers attend the church knowing where the funds came from? Didn’t they treat the donor and his father with deference because of his ill-gotten wealth? What other outcome could we then expect? How then can we claim to have been innocent?

I attended the funeral of my friend’s father in the East some years ago. At the end of the service, the priest began to name the ‘wealthy’ people in our midst and call them by name to come forward and make donations to the church. He thanked them all for being there and shamelessly badgered them for funds to renovate his church. Neither he nor the son of the deceased who assisted him in identifying the targeted donors saw it fit to thank the rest of us for travelling all the way from Abuja and assisting them in making the event a huge success. We were not important. The focus was on the wealthy people regardless of how this wealth was acquired.

I attended another funeral in Ojoto some years ago. During the proceedings, several men, clearly of questionable character strolled in, accompanied by armed policemen to emphasize their importance. Some were said to be sons of Igwes from neighbouring towns whilst others were clearly successful men of the underworld. One who looked like he was someone’s houseboy dressed up in an ill-fitting safari suit stepped forward with his gun and began shooting in the air. I was horrified and terrified at the same time, and I complained bitterly at the evident lawlessness on display. People around me including my friends, looked at me like I was some spoil sport. Couldn’t I see that this added colour to the event? No one was concerned that the indiscriminate shooting apart from being illegal, could have resulted in a serious accident. They all left at the same time, jumping into their SUV’s and shooting in the air. I was told that the purpose of this was to ward off potential armed robbers since they had ‘sprayed’ huge sums of money at the event. The children present looked on in admiration and awe. These were their heroes and role models approved by us, the adults. So why are we shocked by Ozubulu’s tragedy?

For years, young men with little education and no visible means of income, have come home and built palatial houses for their parents. How many parents refused to live in those houses? What message does that send to the youth? The same people come to the villages and install boreholes and build roads. Soon enough the villagers ‘beg’ them to run for office and before you know it, they are installed in the State or National Assembly or even run for the governor’s office. No questions asked about the source of their wealth. Why then should we be shocked?

Bishop, the drug baron who the gunmen were after celebrated his 36th birthday commissioning roads that he tarred in his community. Governor Willie Obiano’s picture was used to advertise the event, thereby validating this young man. It appears from reports that the governor and the commissioner of police even attended the event. Did they ask him where the funds came from? Hadn’t they heard the rumours? Did they investigate? Are they really shocked at the outcome?

Instead of exhibiting all this shock and sorrow, we should resolve today to end this cycle of greed and worshipping criminals. It’s been going on for so long and we are all guilty. The lesson learnt from Ozubulu is that we are all potential victims so we can no longer pretend that it does not concern us. Anyone of us could have been sitting in that church on Sunday. It was not an incident that just occurred, it was a disaster waiting to happen and it can happen again if we do not take steps to prevent it!
May the souls of all those lost in the incident at Ozubulu and all the faithful departed rest in[truncated by WhatsApp]

5 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:
This FB post by[s] Roz Ben-Okagbue says it all:

Yesterday gunmen stormed into a Catholic church in Ozubulu and gunned down members of the congregation who were attending Sunday mass. As the drama unfolded and social media was agog with gory pictures, the rumour mills started grinding and the blame was immediately directed at all sorts of terrorist groups. As the day progressed, however, the truth filtered through and it was revealed that the source of this massacre was an enemy within otherwise known as Greed.

It is said that innocent people lost their lives in the incident but let us ask ourselves, is anyone really innocent in this? Can any of us claim to be innocent? Are we really surprised that this incident occurred? Have we not been courting this enemy for several years now in Igboland? Is it something that started today?

According to reports corroborated by the governor of Anambra state, the incident was the outcome of a drugs war between two drug barons from Ozubulu who were fighting over a debt arising from a drugs deal. Having gone to the house of one of the barons known as “Bishop” and not finding him home, the gunmen proceeded to the church to seek him out and kill him. They marched into the church, saw his father and opened fire killing everyone who was in the way. What gave them the impetus to march into the church premises with their guns and open fire on ‘holy grounds’, committing an act that is a total abomination? They clearly did not recognize the holiness of the premises after all they were aware that the church was built from the proceeds of crime and drug sales. As far as they were concerned, they were home!

And that is where the problem lies. That is where we should begin to question our own innocence in this matter. Is there anyone in that town who was unaware of “Bishop’s” reputation or the source of his wealth? Didn’t the priests accept his blood money to build their church? Didn’t the villagers attend the church knowing where the funds came from? Didn’t they treat the donor and his father with deference because of his ill-gotten wealth? What other outcome could we then expect? How then can we claim to have been innocent?

I attended the funeral of my friend’s father in the East some years ago. At the end of the service, the priest began to name the ‘wealthy’ people in our midst and call them by name to come forward and make donations to the church. He thanked them all for being there and shamelessly badgered them for funds to renovate his church. Neither he nor the son of the deceased who assisted him in identifying the targeted donors saw it fit to thank the rest of us for travelling all the way from Abuja and assisting them in making the event a huge success. We were not important. The focus was on the wealthy people regardless of how this wealth was acquired.

I attended another funeral in Ojoto some years ago. During the proceedings, several men, clearly of questionable character strolled in, accompanied by armed policemen to emphasize their importance. Some were said to be sons of Igwes from neighbouring towns whilst others were clearly successful men of the underworld. One who looked like he was someone’s houseboy dressed up in an ill-fitting safari suit stepped forward with his gun and began shooting in the air. I was horrified and terrified at the same time, and I complained bitterly at the evident lawlessness on display. People around me including my friends, looked at me like I was some spoil sport. Couldn’t I see that this added colour to the event? No one was concerned that the indiscriminate shooting apart from being illegal, could have resulted in a serious accident. They all left at the same time, jumping into their SUV’s and shooting in the air. I was told that the purpose of this was to ward off potential armed robbers since they had ‘sprayed’ huge sums of money at the event. The children present looked on in admiration and awe. These were their heroes and role models approved by us, the adults. So why are we shocked by Ozubulu’s tragedy?

For years, young men with little education and no visible means of income, have come home and built palatial houses for their parents. How many parents refused to live in those houses? What message does that send to the youth? The same people come to the villages and install boreholes and build roads. Soon enough the villagers ‘beg’ them to run for office and before you know it, they are installed in the State or National Assembly or even run for the governor’s office. No questions asked about the source of their wealth. Why then should we be shocked?

Bishop, the drug baron who the gunmen were after celebrated his 36th birthday commissioning roads that he tarred in his community. Governor Willie Obiano’s picture was used to advertise the event, thereby validating this young man. It appears from reports that the governor and the commissioner of police even attended the event. Did they ask him where the funds came from? Hadn’t they heard the rumours? Did they investigate? Are they really shocked at the outcome?

Instead of exhibiting all this shock and sorrow, we should resolve today to end this cycle of greed and worshipping criminals. It’s been going on for so long and we are all guilty. The lesson learnt from Ozubulu is that we are all potential victims so we can no longer pretend that it does not concern us. Anyone of us could have been sitting in that church on Sunday. It was not an incident that just occurred, it was a disaster waiting to happen and it can happen again if we do not take steps to prevent it!
May the souls of all those lost in the incident at Ozubulu and all the faithful departed rest in[truncated by WhatsAp[/s]p]

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Poorly thought. You are using a yet to be proven case to draw judgement. You bought into the yet to be understood premise and used it to draw a conclusion.

A logician doesn't do that. The Facebook is not smart enough and should have kept quiet.

I've never seen the Nigerian Police resolve any issue within two hours. Other sentimental persons can buy the story to help their bias but I won't.

The same Nigerian Police every Nigerian agrees is not competent is now taken seriously for something that even the police of more civilised countries will be doubted.

You don't build a conclusion from a premise you do not understand or that is not well defined.

5 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
It is our son. leave him alone! I do not know whether it is wrong to be human in such away that you care about people's tragedy even when they hate you for pointing out the misfortune likely to attend their attitude.

Honestly, the problem with many developing country is greed and the opportunity too many people seek to show how greedy they could get. This being a prevailing attitude, it is just inconceivable that we can have a nation where youthful dreams can be guaranteed a chance in reality. Hence this Biafra thing. This Oduduwa thing this Arewa thing are all going to come as hostile to growth as you have all over Africa.

Finally, I pray that in this time of Buhari and Osinbajo, Nigeria will witness attitudinal change and real progress. Should they fail just like the previous governments their failure would affect masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Poorly thought. You are using a yet to be proven case to draw judgement. You bought into the yet to be understood premise and used it to draw a conclusion.

A logician doesn't do that. The Facebook is not smart enough and should have kept quiet.

I've never seen the Nigerian Police resolve any issue between two hours. Other sentimental persons can buy the story to help their bias but I won't.

The same Nigerian Police every Nigerian agrees is not competent is now taken seriously for something that even the police of more civilised countries will be doubted.

You don't build a conclusion from a premise you do not understand or that is not well defined.

I really don't blame you, my dear. You are one of the many casualties of wrong orientation. We can only make progress if people like you are given opportunities to see things in the light of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
The write up, assuming is a fiction, at least illustrates an age long truism: "CHICKENS WILL COME HOME TO ROOST" Anyone with proper education will at least try to argue that chickens don't come home to roost. but at the end we must all reap what we sow.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by nonsobaba: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Only a demented goat will conceive an idea like this. OP, grow some brains! Ipod carried out that attack at Ozubulu to begin their holy war of replacing christianity with judaism in igboland. Get that into your thick, hollow mgbeke skull!
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

I really don't blame you, my dear. You are one of the many casualties of wrong orientation. We can only make progress if people like you are given opportunities to see things in the light of progress.
Chill, and don't bring emotional sentiments here. Think. On what premise did you build the conclusion?

I know there are evil everywhere and Nigerians and humans are often quiet to evil, but on what basis is he blaming the community?

What premised it? Are we sure of anything now? If yes, how did we arrive at it? You don't make baseless claims and expect a pat in the back.

Before an argument can be debated, the premise must be sound. Before we begin to blame or debate if a person stole a missing item, there must be a missing item. Isn't this rational?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Only a demented goat will conceive an idea like this. OP, grow some brains! Ipod carried out that attack at Ozubulu to begin their holy war of replacing christianity with judaism in igboland. Get that into your thick, hollow mgbeke skull!

Your state of mind is evident in your reaction. to address this your mental challenge. I will acknowledge that
1. I love you just as the Bible says love your neighbour.
2. I am not Igbo and I don't support IPOB.
3. You will remain unhinged if I engage you at the level of your understanding.

To help yourself you need to drop all preconceived notions about anyone in a debate or issue. even a broken clock is right at least twice a day. Only state what you are absolutely sure is possible without discounting other possibilities. Only proper solution that is sustainable. A solution is sustainable if it the most efficient in addressing in addressing the concerns of the majority who are interested or may be interested in the outcome of your solution.

NB I am not saying what I have said will decide all issues with finality. It will only give us oportunity for building on what is commonly acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Chill, and stop bring emotional sentiments here. Think. On what premise did you build the conclusion? I know there are evil everywhere and Nigerians and humans are often quiet to evil, but on what basis is he blaming the community? What premised it?

1. I am not Igbo nor the original writer.
2. I don't believe the original writer has the whole answer. He may be quite wrong in the degree of blames he apportioned to the parishioners or the community. But I will agree with him to the extent that "it takes a village to race a child".
3. It is a notorious fact that in this part of the world we care little about source of wealth. Our degree of careless vary from community to community. I therefore agree with the writer to the extent that "a little leaven leaventh the whole lump"
4. The writer is more concerned about solution involving societal effort as against blaming IPOB or Police or government alone. of each one of these categories alone change we cannot have the progress we desire. I agree with the writer to the extent that "all have sinned." "Be the change you want to see"
5. The world masses want unity and peace and cooperation everywhere so separatism even when it has some semblance of local justifications will hardly find universal support outside the locality. So you may struggle and have casualties like sysria, Sudan and all that the world would still watch you to accept the prevailing order.

You may choose to go against what the whole world prefer but you will do so at your own risk. of the cost is acceptable to you, then persevere by all means. just don't be angry or blame the world accept the consequence of your choices with philosophical calmness. Who knows, one day, the world might just change because of you!
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by adetayo234: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
The title should be "All Igbos Are Guilty ". I'm not spending your drug money with you neither am I praising drug dealers like you do.
TRUTHTOPOWER:
This FB post by Roz Ben-Okagbue says it all:

May the souls of all those lost in the incident at Ozubulu and all the faithful departed rest in[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by adetayo234: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=zurich1010 post=59295031][/quote]

Why did yyou think the op is yorùbá? Are you trying to say a normal igboman will not condemn drug trafficking?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by bkool7(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

I've never seen the Nigerian Police resolve any issue between two hours. Other sentimental persons can buy the story to help their bias but I won't.

What do you mean by "yet to be identified?"

The motive of the crime had already been established.
The first thing you look out for in a crime is " whats the motive behind it?"
And the motives are usually glaring to an unbaise mind.
Maybe you need to keep yourself up-to-speed b4 to make erronous comment

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

1. I am not Igbo nor the original writer.
2. I don't believe the original writer has the whole answer. He may be quite wrong in the degree of blames he apportioned to the parishioners or the community. But I will agree with him to the extent that "it takes a village to race a child".
3. It is a notorious fact that in this part of the world we care little about source of wealth. Our degree of careless vary from community to community. I therefore agree with the writer to the extent that "a little leaven leaventh the whole lump"
4. The writer is more concerned about solution involving societal effort as against blaming IPOB or Police or government alone. of each one of these categories alone change we cannot have the progress we desire. I agree with the writer to the extent that "all have sinned." "Be the change you want to see"
5. The world masses want unity and peace and cooperation everywhere so separatism even when it has some semblance of local justifications will hardly find universal support outside the locality. So you may struggle and have casualties like sysria, Sudan and all that the world would still watch you to accept the prevailing order.

You may choose to go against what the whole world prefer but you will do so at your own risk. of the cost is acceptable to you, then persevere by all means. just don't be angry or blame the world accept the consequence of your choices with philosophical calmness. Who knows, one day, the world might just change because of you!
Stop this thing. You know what I'm saying. Please stop pretending. Nigerians harbour thieves and praise them. Nigerians also select thieves to praise and hate. I recognize these facts. But my point here is, why blame a community that just suffered a loss with details you do not fully understand? Why must we blame EVERYONE in the community based on developing stories? Don't pretend you don't understand because I think you do.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
bkool7:

What is the motive of the crime and how was it identified? I mean what exactly is the motive behind killing over ten persons worshipping in a church and how did you arrive at this motive? Have you watched the video of the Reverend Father who said the mass that day?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Stop this thing. You know what I'm saying. Please stop pretending. Nigerians harbour thieves and praise them. Nigerians also select thieves to praise and hate. I recognize these facts. But my point here is, why blame a community that just suffered a loss with details you do not fully understand? Why must we blame EVERYONE in the community based on developing stories? Don't pretend you don't understand because I think you do.

What would you like, dear? Buy them warm blankets and serve them hot tea with cup cakes? Ozubulu is not an isolated case of chickens coming home to roost. I fear for my safety and that of my loved ones everyday in Nigeria. I thank God for each day of safety in this chaos. Forget the story. assume it is an allegory. Ask of the allegory is plausible. Whether as you said if "Nigerians harbour thieves" won't there be consequences for "harbouring thieves"? If we don't want the consequences what should we do? Do we all accept responsibility at a communal level? Of course the whole community cannot be guilty of the particular atrocities that brought the misfortune but the whole society is guilty of the culture in which those atrocities thrive. Each one of us is only guilty to the extent of our failure to discharge our responsibility from spreading the culture.
Ozubulu is a symptom of what is wrong with us as a people. even if we focus on the "developing story" as you would have us urged we are only doing that at the risk of seeing another Ozubulu happen albeit in another dimension.
At symptomatic level, I agree there are innocent people. But at pathogenic level, dear, you and I have roles to play and the earlier we start calling for a saner society the quicker we will stop or reduce the rate of terror in our land.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by kalufelix(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
OP Is An Idiotic Bastard
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
kalufelix:
OP Is An Idiotic Bastard
Your viewpoint is understandable - coming from an idiotic and bastardized background.

If all you have is a hammer, you will see all objects as nails. It is my prayer that you are rescued from this background before it is too late.!!!!
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by kalufelix(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Your viewpoint is understandable - coming from an idiotic and bastardized background.

If all you have is a hammer, you will see all objects as nails. It is my prayer that you are rescued from this background before it is too late.!!!!
There Is No Point Exchanging Mentions With A Yoruba Man On A Yoruba Oriented Forum...

Brace Yourself For Revolution The Nigeria You Know Will Be No More

Btw I Didnt Read Your Original Post But My Flawless Instinct Told Me You Are An Idiotic Bastard And That Hasnt Changed...
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

What would you like, dear? Buy them warm blankets and serve them hot tea with cup cakes? Ozubulu is not an isolated case of chickens coming home to roost. I fear for my safety and that of my loved ones everyday in Nigeria. I thank God for each day of safety in this chaos. Forget the story. assume it is an allegory. Ask of the allegory is plausible. Whether as you said if "Nigerians harbour thieves" won't there be consequences for "harbouring thieves"? If we don't want the consequences what should we do? Do we all accept responsibility at a communal level? Of course the whole community cannot be guilty of the particular atrocities that brought the misfortune but the whole society is guilty of the culture in which those atrocities thrive. Each one of us is only guilty to the extent of our failure to discharge our responsibility from spreading the culture.
Ozubulu is a symptom of what is wrong with us as a people. even if we focus on the "developing story" as you would have us urged we are only doing that at the risk of seeing another Ozubulu happen albeit in another dimension.
At symptomatic level, I agree there are innocent people. But at pathogenic level, dear, you and I have roles to play and the earlier we start calling for a saner society the quicker we will stop or reduce the rate of terror in our land.
Yeah. Better to call for a sane society than to blame the people who lost families and friends for what we don't even understand yet.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by unohbethel(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
kalufelix:

There Is No Point Exchanging Mentions With A Yoruba Man On A Yoruba Oriented Forum...

Brace Yourself For Revolution The Nigeria You Know Will Be No More

Btw I Didnt Read Your Original Post But My Flawless Instinct Told Me You Are An Idiotic Bastard And That Hasnt Changed...

oh lawd...see as u just use ur bad mouth and kill him..lol
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by omoharry(f): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
You are right.This is the present practice in Nigeria. We celebrate criminals and call them smart thinkers becos they make alot of money from their illicit activities.We offer them chieftaincy title just becos they helped to put one or two project in place in their community from their ill gotten wealth with out any investigation done on their sources of income..
They are well acknowledge in churches and ceremonies because of their wealth and influence in their community but the same people would turn a blind eye to their illicit activities when they even get to know about it..the OP is right we are all guilty and a product of a sick society whose value system and morals code have been sacrificed at the alter of our greed, greed, greed.
Op thank you for this write up.The sycophant here can abuse you for all they can but somewhere in their mind they know the truth.This is Nigeria for you..Sick country with sick citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Yyeske(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants go about preaching hate and before you know it, hate is being ingrained in them and that was why they murdered innocent people in Ozubulu, some of the murdered might be IPOB miscreants sef.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
TRUTHTOPOWER:

No you are wrong my friend.
Do you know the Okagbue guy? Why do you choose to believe him? The man in question has denied being a drug dealer. Is it not fair he is given the benefit of doubt? This could just be a smear campaign. Nigerian Police should work with interpol to get to the root of this matter. Until then, let us desist from spreading rumors and rebroadcasting stories we cannot authenticate.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
bkool7:

You seem so certain. Are you involved?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by bkool7(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What is the motive of the crime and how was it identified? I mean what exactly is the motive behind killing over ten persons worshipping in a church and how did you arrive at this motive? Have you watched the video of the Reverend Father who said the mass that day?

Yes. I read his comment. He said the man likely started the Mass with them and later went to his car to bring the gun. He also said the man wore black but Igbos claimed he wore a military uniform and came in a military vehicle
Re: Ozubulu Massacre At Mass. We Are All Guilty by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2017
bkool7:

Yes. I read his comment. He said the man likely started the Mass with them and later went to his car to bring the gun. He also said the man wore black but Igbos claimed he wore a military uniform and came in a military vehicle
He said this? Which video did you watch? He said the man started the mass with them? He said the man wore black? Please which video did you watch? There is a Facebook page on my signature. Click on it and watch the video. You watched something else not the video.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions: Buhari Was Wrong, Even Britain Unity Is Been Negotiated Peacefully / Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack / A Thread For South East/south South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.