Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Thread For South East/south South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For South East/south South. (1067 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
I launched this thread so that we can have a common platform to articulate and pursue our political survival both online and offline. with election already in the air.we need such a platform to gather and channel our efforts together. let's be civil here and ignore trolls.ekenee kwa my unu.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by NigerDeltan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atikulate

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Modelqwen(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

k
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by modik(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good one
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Thewrath(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
That's Grt,I can see fear and confusion all over the lunatic BMCs.
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
welcome my brethren, as we're all aware, the politicians have started campaign for the 2019 general elections with our regional political leaders playing their usual politics of deceit, umahi of PDP campaigning for buhari,okorocha doing the same and opposing both Biafra and restructuring, peter obi and soludo reportedly eyeing a second fiddle position to Atiku.in all these calculations, none of them considers the interest of the masses, affordable housing, employment, affordable education, human rights etc. we the youths must as a Matter of necessity take our political destiny into our hands,and I believe this platform can enable us to achieve that, let's suggest and deliberate on the way forward. udo chia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by gidgiddy: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Anything outside Biafra, you are on your own.
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
Anything outside Biafra, you are on your own.
Biafra remains the number one option but we need to move our energy online together in order to achieve more impact we need to start a process in order to have a game plan.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by zombieHUNTER: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Atikulate

You are on point
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by zombieHUNTER: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let's not forget not to mention Buhari or Apc on this esteemed thread...
Anything that has a buhari or Apc in it can never prosper

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by newbornmacho(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
welcome my brethren, as we're all aware, the politicians have started campaign for the 2019 general elections with our regional political leaders playing their usual politics of deceit, umahi of PDP campaigning for buhari,okorocha doing the same and opposing both Biafra and restructuring, peter obi and soludo reportedly eyeing a second fiddle position to Atiku.in all these calculations, none of them considers the interest of the masses, affordable housing, employment, affordable education, human rights etc. we the youths must as a Matter of necessity take our political destiny into our hands,and I believe this platform can enable us to achieve that, let's suggest and deliberate on the way forward. udo chia.
OK so op what is your view point , to start with do you support voting in 2019 or not?
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Alariiwo: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
So you no longer want biafra, It's now Atiku grin

If we call una fulani slaves now, dem go say we too talk.

Even Atiku kinsmen never carry him matter for head like biafrans. I pity your coming generations.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Guestlander: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
Biafra remains the number one option but we need to move our energy online together in order to achieve more impact we need to start a process in order to have a game plan.

Shoebox Republic.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
please ignore all trolls like the efulefu above.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Guestlander: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
please ignore all trolls like the efulefu above.

Shoebox resident sighted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
newbornmacho:
OK so op what is your view point , to start with do you support voting in 2019 or not?
the voting you did in 2015,how far? are you better off today compared to then?
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by newbornmacho(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
the voting you did in 2015,how far? are you better off today compared to then?
calm down. No be fight. I just asked a question
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
newbornmacho:
calm down. No be fight. I just asked a question
nwanne,udo chi a.dalu.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by shallysgirl: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alariiwo:

Even Atiku kinsmen never carry him matter for head like biafrans. I pity your coming generations.
bros,abeg,Atikulate wink
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by shallysgirl: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Stop posting Rabbish and Atikulate wink
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by tollyboy5(m): 3:11am On Dec 04, 2017
lemme siddon here abeg! awon yeboes. abeg no mention me o grin
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 04, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Atikulate
Atikulate and reject APC slavery

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by zombieHUNTER: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
These Yoruba Muslims can't read oo
The thread is not for your likes

Why are they crashing it
It's not an owambe undecided
Guestlander:

Alariiwo:

Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari till 2031. Anyone who doesn't like it can jump over the Niger bridge
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by pword: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Any easterner who is Atikulating is so myopic, one atiku is Muslim same as Buhari, Atiku his an Hausa/fulani same as Buhari. now lets do the calculation, if u must vote out buhari and install Atiku it means the north will spend 12 good fucking years, but if we vote in Buhaari to complete his 2nd term it means we have shortened our slavery terms to Hausa fulani.oligarchy. My fellow igbos lets drop politics of bitterness and play politics of interest. NKE ONYE CHIRI YA ZERU, NDDEWO NU UMUIGBO NDIOMA
Re: A Thread For South East/south South. by mgbadike81: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
pword:
Any easterner who is Atikulating is so myopic, one atiku is Muslim same as Buhari, Atiku his an Hausa/fulani same as Buhari. now lets do the calculation, if u must vote out buhari and install Atiku it means the north will spend 12 good fucking years, but if we vote in Buhaari to complete his 2nd term it means we have shortened our slavery terms to Hausa fulani.oligarchy. My fellow igbos lets drop politics of bitterness and play politics of interest. NKE ONYE CHIRI YA ZERU, NDDEWO NU UMUIGBO NDIOMA
thanks for the submission but remember it's strictly your opinion. please umunne my,tinye nu Onu na okwu,kedu ka Anyi ga esi gas na iru.

(1) (Reply)

”lying Is The Most Consistent Achievement Of Professor Osinbajo” – Reno Omokri / How True Is The Statement That "Obj's Government Spent $16 Billion On Power" / Reporting From Ogoni: Biafra Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.