Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (500 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by loverence(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2017
There's this girl in my school we've been friends for months , I really like her and I want to date her dont know if she have the same feelings for me and am not sure if she want to start a new relationship. She told me about all the guys that asked her out and after she turns them down they all ran away cause they dont want to be friends with her anymore. Guys am confuse dont know what to do
Re: Advice Needed by FvckShiT(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Fúçking bury your blöödyfûçkiñg head in yo butthole undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Lalas247(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
You are already friend zoned.
She just wants you to remain the way u are .. if you ask her out then she will give you your confirmation letter grin
Take heart .. it's not a bad place to be

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Draei: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
All these mumu stories sefff,
Next thread please.....
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:
You are already friend zoned.
She just wants you to remain the way u are .. if you ask her out then she will give you your confirmation letter grin
Take heart .. it's not a bad place to be

iffa hear say no be bad place e be angry

that demonic place wey all these demon girls dey put person................na so put me for there for 6 years now.

Thank sha my reant for there dey expire next month cos she don agree to f*** grin
Re: Advice Needed by kodath(f): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
face your book...
Re: Advice Needed by Lalas247(f): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

iffa hear say no be bad place e be angry

that demonic place wey all these demon girls dey put person................na so put me for there for 6 years now.

Thank sha my reant for there dey expire next month cos she don agree to f*** grin
Haha didn't you see that thread .. guy was trapped in zone 7 years grin the guy no tire still dey persist .. d girl eventually gave up now they are happily married cheesy moral of the story ?

Haha 6 years cry dem don put u for black book
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha didn't you see that thread .. guy was trapped in zone 7 years grin the guy no tire still dey persist .. d girl eventually gave up now they are happily married cheesy moral of the story ?

lmao

i didnt get to see the thread o

so e be remain one year make my own be like the guy own cheesy

no be small thing o,........6 years don complete wey she lock me for there

the thing don tire me to the extent say i no even want love again....................i just need payment for those wasted years and somehow she don agree to pay me....

Wetin be the moral of that guy story sef?
Re: Advice Needed by Lalas247(f): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i didnt get to see the thread o

so e be remain one year make my own be like the guy own cheesy

no be small thing o,........6 years don complete wey she lock me for there

the thing don tire me to the extent say i no even want love again....................i just need payment for those wasted years and somehow she don agree to pay me....

Wetin be the moral of that guy story sef?
Yes one year left grin you can do it
Haba only six years u no wan love again Kwa...how much is she paying u lol who be this girl make she put me for friendzone make I collect cheque grin
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes one year left grin you can do it
Haba only six years u no wan love again Kwa...how much is she paying u lol who be this girl make she put me for friendzone make I collect cheque grin

eh?

You call am only six years? shocked shocked

if i use that "only" six years turn bobrisky begin do my whoring online you know how much i for don make.................

Lmao

she dey pay me in kind o

but i could hook you up with her if you dey like that kain payment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by MCzubby247(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

I beg make una epp me ask the guy say him be freedom fighter? grin Seven years fighting for one ass where even for snap of finger u feet catch babe this days of glorious economy

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Choice / What Do Guys Wish Girls Knew? / Why Does My Rich Aunt Prefers Igbos To Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.