Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North (33168 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hate song abi, Oga Jona where were you when Mazi referred to Aisha as a prostitute and PMB all manner of unprintable names?
Sane people like Nelson Mandela, Malcolm X, Kenneth Kaunda and Martin Luther King desired what Nnamdi Kanu desires, but they were never heard to abuse, insult or threaten anyone.......what goes around comes around.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by uchwar1: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
StOla:

This was the beginning of IPOB terrorist group.
do u mean the ipob terrorists who killed your entire community with bombs, kidnapped your mother and raped the hell out of her?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hate song abi, Oga Jona where were you when Mazi referred to Aisha as a prostitute and PMB all manner of unprintable names?
Sane people like Nelson Mandela, Malcolm X, Kenneth Kaunda and Martin Luther King desired what Nnamdi Kanu desires, but they were never heard to abuse, insult or threaten anyone.......what goes around comes around. angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Stkilda(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
EmekaMD:
since I was born until now but I've never heard of a vicious crisis between the igbos and the Yorubas,.. but you'd always hear of Hausas vs Igbos, Hausas vs Yorubas, Hausa vs middle beltans, Hausas vs Hausas (in southern kaduna). It's either they're striking as herdsmen or as boko haram or as religious bigots..
Hausa/fulanis are blood suckers

I don't know about the Hausa/Fulanis being blood suckers, but you are right tha it does seem like it is the Hausa/Fulani Vs the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by jaybee(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:
Where was he when the hate speeches have been coming from the East since 2015? Just less than a month that the abokis started to reply He now find his voice?

Don't mind the clown.

Is he the only visitor to Nigeria?

Is this the first hate song he's heard?

Yeye bigot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by ellovee(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
kraftyiyk:

This response is the summary of the way forward, the earlier we realize that the better for us.

To butress a Little, the only way out of our predicament is a collective effort from the poor masses against the poitical elites both past and present, ironically we are too divided along ethno religious lines to reason well.

The quite notice against igbos from NYF does not bring constant power supply to Kaduna, and the whole North in fact...after the pogrom of 1966 and subsequent Biafra war, life even got worst for the ordinary Arewa man on the street...and for every Nigerian in general.

The gingers from Nnamdi Kanu does not fix the bad roads in South East, it doenst stop those greedy guys in power from sharing monthly allocation among themselves!

Same goes for South south and south west.

Our problem is we are yet to understand that Nigeria have been fighting a cold war between the rich politicians and the poor masses, irrespective of the region or religion....until we identify our enemies, the poor masses will continue to attack themselves for nothing.
having spent so much energy with lives lost in trying to ensure that we live as one indivisible Nigeria without meaningful achievement , I think it is advisable we try alternative option which is separation.I hope this will give the fragmented countries the opportunity to chart a new course and ideologies for their countries.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:
Where was he when the hate speeches have been coming from the East since 2015? Just less than a month that the abokis started to reply He now find his voice?
Hate speeches have recently come from the east no doubts, but the difference is that whilst the one from the east ends as just 'speech', from historic experience, everyone knows the hate from the north never ends in just 'speeches,' and that's the reason why everyone ought to be worried.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Stkilda(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
temiflex01:
I have always supported you #GEJ, but your statement fall my hand big time. You should be informed enough to know that Igbos are the one singing and making hate speech against other tribes. They're the biggest racists undecided undecided Call them to order first!

What they're serving, they'll get in return cool cool cool

You killed more than three million Igbo 50 years ago and you want to do that again now in 2017 because you don't like a speech made by an Igbo man. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by egbemaoguta(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some of the problems we are having in this nigerie is from medea,KANU will say this another person will say KANU says that,believe me Media is causing much hatrade among the Igbos,Yoruba and hausas in Nigeria,if necessary I which federal govt. Should ban social Media in Nigeria because we Nigerians and with our African mentality,we don't know the value or the important of social media,how to use them or what it meant for.thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by zanga420: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:

Okay, then stop crying and let everyone back to his tent
sometimes this man fails to hit the nail on the head
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
If they like they should release album... they will be surprised at what is installed for them

Children of Islam everywhere
#Islamabad
#IslamsAreCoawrds.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
egbemaoguta:
Some of the problems we are having in this nigerie is from medea,KANU will say this another person will say KANU says that,believe me Media is causing much hatrade among the Igbos,Yoruba and hausas in Nigeria,if necessary I which federal govt. Should ban social Media in Nigeria because we Nigerians and with our African mentality,we don't know the value or the important of social media,how to use them or what it meant for.thanks
Oga why accusing innocent social media?
Is it not the same social media you used aggressively before and during 2015 elections? Why are you trying to use social media as your scapegoat?

Abegi help yourself with a chair.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by nextstep(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
adem30:

How does: "we don't want to be part of the zoo, those people are wicked" equate with "kill those sub humans, they are lower than poo".

One side wishes to leave, and the other side threatens to kill. The new rhetoric from the north is far more alarming, don't you think?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Kondomatic(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
skedman:
you are a big fool. I was forced to check your profile unfortunately you are not educated but illiterate at the highest level.
I have WAEC certificate unlike you and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by PStacks(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kimcutie:
Hate Song Ignited The Rwandan Genocide, Says Goodluck

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has condemned the hate song about the Igbos which is being circulated in Northern Nigeria.

In a post on his Facebook page, Jonathan recalled that a similar song was what led to the Rwandan Genocide in which hundreds of thousands of people were killed. He also used the opportunity to condole with the people of Anambra State over the church attack in which 12 worshippers lost their lives.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1590515280998840&id=105479482835768

this GEJ Is really clueless..

No American President has ever said..

"GOD MAY BLESS AMERICA"....

They always ALWAYS end with.

God Bless America....

which one is thia dundee saying

"That God *May* Bless Nigeria"?...

Jonadunce
Jonadarft

Na you GEJ That God may or may not bless you....

God has Already Blessed Nigeria.

it is all these useless twist of words and dirty politics pitching this country at brinks of imminent implosion...

That God may not bless Nigeria but That God has already Blessed Nigeria..

GEJ Should go back to school abeg
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by PStacks(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
allrightsir:
People are talking and Jonathan too is commenting?

grin grin grin I wonder oooo.. jonadarft of all people. .

has mama peace asked him to talk?

Let him wait let his wife catch him, he will hear wieennnn
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by PStacks(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

You killed more than three million Igbo 50 years ago and you want to do that again now in 2017 because you don't like a speech made by an Igbo man. Good luck to you!

I don talk my own ooo.

Any Igbo in Kano by Octobet 1st don turn to suya be that oooo..

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by franudi: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
genghiskhan007:
Sane people like Nelson Mandela, Malcolm X, Kenneth Kaunda and Martin Luther King desired what Nnamdi Kanu desires, but they were never heard to abuse, insult or threaten anyone.......what goes around comes around.
You cannot do anything.Coward!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by franudi: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
jaybee:

Don't mind the clown.
Yeye bigot.
Afonjas and envy are like key and padlock.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by franudi: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
jaybee:

Don't mind the clown.
Yeye bigot.
Afonjas and envy are like key and padlock.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by franudi: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
PStacks:

I don talk my own ooo.
Any Igbo in Kano by Octobet 1st don turn to suya be that oooo..
grin cheesy grin cheesy
You just talked nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North by Johnandv: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
temiflex01:
I have always supported you #GEJ, but your statement fall my hand big time. You should be informed enough to know that Igbos are the one singing and making hate speech against other tribes. They're the biggest racists undecided undecided Call them to order first!

What they're serving, they'll get in return cool cool cool

I don't think you understand the igbos very well that is why you and your lots are using same line ' nnamdi KANU started it so he is getting the hate back' bla bla bla. We are not afraid of whatever song they are singing in fact you are the ones who try to make us feel afraid by your sycophant sentiments you are generating here, for all I care let the worst happen we are ready for them, just let it be civilian vs civilian let the Hausa army stay out of this and watch what will happen to your gods in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / Omolewu Tunji Francis Betrayed Igboho, Helped DSS Invade His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.