Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. (2182 Views)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by NaoSlay: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
NEYM YOUR PRICE What is Neymar’s net worth, how much will he make from PSG contract, and how much does he earn from sponsorship deals?

The Brazil ace will make a reported £515,000(218,360,000million naira) per week from his PSG contract, but how else does the Samba star pull in his funds?

What are Neymar’s sponsorship deals, and how much does he earn?

Neymar makes a stunning £18million(7,722,000,000billion naira)alone from his various sponsorship deals every year, according to reports.

Top of Neymar’s long running list of endorsements is his deal with Nike.

His deal with the American sportswear giants is worth £88million (54,912,000,000billionnaira)over the 11 year deal, or around £8m per year.

How much does Neymar make from his Barcelona contract, and how much is his PSG one going to be worth?

Should he complete his world-record £196m move to PSG, Neymar will earn a reported £515,000(218,360,000million naira)per week from the French champs AFTER TAX.

He has been offered a five-year deal with the Parisians.

That’s more than a £200,000 rise every week from his Barcelona contract.

Neymar current earnings in a month (873,440,000)

In a calendar year- 10,481,280,000 billion naira.

With all the sponsorship deals -18,203,280,000.

Now let compare with Nigerian graduate.

You start school at 3 years

Nursery school-2 years
Primary school-6 years
Sec school-6 years
Jamb-1 year
University-4 years
Nysc- 1 year

You finally get a job of 300k and work for 30 years-108 million naira.

And neymar is earning 35 million naira daily.

Hence , neymar 4 days salary is higher than your lifetime salary.

I really see that education is the key or has the world changed the key.

Thanks , no insults.

5 Likes

Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by HajimeSaito(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
kiss
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by NaoSlay: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
IT IS PAYBACK TIME FOR NEYMAR

In June 2015, Barcelona won the Champions league and Neymar put on his famous 100% Jesus bandana. It caused a stir in the world. In 2016 during the Rio Olympics he repeated the same feat wearing the 100% Jesus as he stood on the podium to collect the football Gold medal. The International Olympics Committee wrote an official protest for his use of the bandana on a stage that prohibits all religious, commercial or political messages.
Fast forward to August 2017, and it is payback time. God keeps his word all the time. PSG signed Neymar for a world record fee – yet he is not the best player in the world. The internet has been breaking with how much you can do with the money spent on this lad. The professionals in the field (who know exactly what they are talking about) tell us that the signing fee is beyond calculation and rationality. In other words, it simply doesn’t make sense.
That is exactly how God wants it. It didn’t make sense when the 100% Jesus headband came up, and the financial blessing two years later doesn’t make any sense either. God is keeping his side of the bargain – “if you are not ashamed of me before men…, if you offer as little as a cup of water…”
The money you are looking for is in someone’s hand, God needs to give them a transfer instruction to move it to your account. How will he do that?
1. Put the kingdom of God first.
2. Stay on top of your game
3. Leave the rest to God.
God, please give me a Neymar-kind of breakthrough!
Now let’s get back to work. Have a happy weekend.

I am not ashamed of my faith
Share this if it blessed you..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by pawesome(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
My pikin must play football...
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by adegeye38(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
God's grace and Discovering ones talent, and make the best out of it is the key
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by tommyeddy(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2017
That of course displays the irony of which life can exhibit....but I believe extraordinary things do happen that sometimes is too fascinating to the human mind. We all know that there are some graduates or should I say graduated individual who by his grace are making a lot of money, uncomparable to the figure sketched above with the acquired skills when education passed through them.....all we have to pray for is just to the almighty lord to help widen our chances and make his might know to us.

Amen
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by Adiwana: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2017
NaoSlay:
IT IS PAYBACK TIME FOR NEYMAR

In June 2015, Barcelona won the Champions league and Neymar put on his famous 100% Jesus bandana. It caused a stir in the world. In 2016 during the Rio Olympics he repeated the same feat wearing the 100% Jesus as he stood on the podium to collect the football Gold medal. The International Olympics Committee wrote an official protest for his use of the bandana on a stage that prohibits all religious, commercial or political messages.
Fast forward to August 2017, and it is payback time. God keeps his word all the time. PSG signed Neymar for a world record fee – yet he is not the best player in the world. The internet has been breaking with how much you can do with the money spent on this lad. The professionals in the field (who know exactly what they are talking about) tell us that the signing fee is beyond calculation and rationality. In other words, it simply doesn’t make sense.
That is exactly how God wants it. It didn’t make sense when the 100% Jesus headband came up, and the financial blessing two years later doesn’t make any sense either. God is keeping his side of the bargain – “if you are not ashamed of me before men…, if you offer as little as a cup of water…”
The money you are looking for is in someone’s hand, God needs to give them a transfer instruction to move it to your account. How will he do that?

Share this if it blessed you..

this must be the most stupid comment on this forum
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:33am On Aug 10, 2017
hmmm we all have different ways to survive

that is why we are not equal

let's pray for our turn
Re: Neymar Networth In Naira Vs Nigerian Graduates. by Jeffjireh(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2017
[b][/b]you are blessed
mgdimagaladima:

let's pray for our turn
[quo
mgdimagaladima:

let's pray for our turn
te author=NaoSlay post=59300760]IT IS PAYBACK TIME FOR NEYMAR

Share this if it blessed you..[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics) / 3 New S3x Positions To Make Her Cum In Minutes (video) / 'I Have Not Seen A Man That Have Met My Demands' – Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.