Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102899 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Greenbullet(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Nice try. Do u know how hard it is to prove that??

Are u aware that 75% of the time the plea of temporary insanity is thrown out?

If it were that easy anyone who felt offended will pick up a gun and shoot the person offending them and walk!

The law is not stupid!
A good lawyer will keep this guy out of jail, do you know the sight of Hus wife cheating can cause insanity, you know now.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by MTKbudapest(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked he sent them to lucifer and go to court.
What a way to terminate the unfaithful grin
women! They are funny animals, you never know with them.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by adadike281(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Ada na only u get those assets?
yes. mine alone
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Nice try. Do u know how hard it is to prove that??

Are u aware that 75% of the time the plea of temporary insanity is thrown out?

If it were that easy anyone who felt offended will pick up a gun and shoot the person offending them and walk!

The law is not stupid!

He is going to plead provocation and he will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Bede2u(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
The evils that sex will cause in dis world is pregnant and nursing a baby at d same time.
lol Chinua Achebe fan like me
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Nigerians and sick mentality be like 5n6.

Guess what?
While adultery is morally wrong IT IS NOT A CRIME!

Your victim will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison or face the death penalty!

If u cheat of your wife will u say u deserve to die??
trying to twist things only portrays you in a silly light. if she had'nt cheated on him -on his matrimonial bed for that matter- but instead sought a divorce, she would'nt be dead right now.

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
A good lawyer will keep this guy out of jail, do you know the sight of Hus wife cheating can cause insanity, you know now.
Don't make it a man thing.
The sight of a spouse cheating could drive anyone crazy. But crazy enough to kill 2people.... that's a whole new level cos a lot of people find themselves in this situation and don't kill shit!

Besides from the looks of his house I doubt he can afford a good lawyer

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Crime of passion .
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by toye440: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Died in active service. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

trying to twist things only portrays you in a silly light. if she had'nt cheated on him -on his matrimonial bed for that matter- but instead sought a divorce, she would'nt be dead right now.
Tell that to the judge and see if he would buy it!

The judges answer would be if you had just walked away and sought for a divorce you wouldn't be facing the death penalty or life in prison!

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
edudguy:
Wait, are you serious? Cheating should not be condoned but killing someone? How you can even make excuse for the man is surprising
what are you guys even saying? what happened to filing for and getting a divorce before indulging in all her depraved fantasies?

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Georgeisco2007: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
Amebo neighbors that'll not mind their damn business. Now the poor woman and the innocent man are dead!

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
yes. mine alone

wink wink
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

He is going to plead provocation and he will succeed.
Yeah right!

You guys watch too any movies!

This is reality Bro.

Most judges don't buy that shìt. If you are provoked that doesn't give u the right to kill people!
Besides what of the man he killed?? What if the prosecution argue he didn't know she was married??
Does the man owe him anything? Did he make a vow with him?

Like I said this is no movie. You can't pull shiť like this and expect to walk!
If not.... everyday people will be killing their spouses.

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Tell that to the judge and see if he would buy it!

The judges answer would be if you had just walked away and sought for a divorce you wouldn't be facing the death penalty or life in prison!
you're not getting the point here; what we are talking about here is morality and not legality. if she had taken the moral high ground by way of getting a divorce, she would'nt be dead right now.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by wallarwallar(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ratello:

You are not a man so I forgive you...undecided

The man only have two options now over his action.. Death or life sentence.. he is a fool I only pity the kids. can't jeopardize my dream, life for any reason. Obo 4 dat matter Chaiiii na fool d man be

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Klington:
From just a little minutes of pleasure to the grave. Women are always guilty of doing it in their matrimonial home for goodness sake. stupid woman.

The broke ones cos they can't afford the money for hotel. grin
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by perdollar(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
dt man must av afonja blood wt d mind of mallam aboki in him
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:
you're not getting the point here; what we are talking about here is morality and not legality. if she had taken the moral high ground by way of getting a divorce, she would'nt be dead right now.
That's of no effect and would not be considered in an argument to free this man.

By the way you have not answered my question. If u cheat on your spouse would u say u deserve a bullet in the face??
Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
Go to Colombia and advice him

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by thunderbabs: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
This thing called puli.......can make you or mar you.

This marred the cheats....puuli

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
wallarwallar:

The man only have two options now over his action.. Death or life sentence.. he is a fool I only pity the kids. can't jeopardize my dream, life for any reason. Obo 4 dat matter Chaiiii na fool d man be
At least one person has a good sense of reason..

Imagine throwing your life away because of a whorè..

Where is the wisdom in that? The guy is a fool and will dance to the music in jail!

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by wallarwallar(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL. His life his bidness. I am minding my bidness. He's a real man.

As Nigeria law dey useless try dat nonsense no lawyer would defend u na death sentence.

Real man ko na real mugun like u

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
adadike281:
yes. mine alone
And you answered that question?
This Ada sef; very funny grin grin grin
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Greenbullet(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Don't make it a man thing.
The sight of a spouse cheating could drive anyone crazy. But crazy enough to kill 2people.... that's a whole new level cos a lot of people find themselves in this situation and don't kill shit!

Besides from the looks of his house I doubt he can afford a good lawyer
your first paragraph is vague because there is no defined version of crazy and yes he may afford a lawyer.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

That's of no effect and would not be considered in an argument to free this man.

By the way you have not answered my question. If u cheat on your spouse would u say u deserve a bullet in the face??
Be honest.
are you married? i seriously find your train of thought disturbing. you're simply discrediting the sanctity of matrimony. to answer your question, YES, i certainly should deserve a bullet for cheating on my spouse.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by adadike281(f): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
JohnXcel:
And you answered that question.

This Ada sef; very funny grin grin grin
yes now. lol. Anything to make him happy. Happiness is life. But am right , they are all mine.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Yeah right!

You guys watch too any movies!

This is reality Bro.

Most judges don't buy that shìt. If you are provoked that doesn't give u the right to kill people!
Besides what of the man he killed?? What if the prosecution argue he didn't know she was married??
Does the man owe him anything? Did he make a vow with him?

Like I said this is no movie. You can't pull shiť like this and expect to walk!
If not.... everyday people will be killing their spouses.

I am a lawyer so I know what I am talking about. In most countries there is a crime called provocation which is a defence against murder and catching your spouse committing adultery is one of the most common instances of provocation.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by smartnero24(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
In that instant of time when you catch your partner cheating, adrenaline pump could make ya do anything. It requires an extraordinary amount of self control to put yourself together and walk away from the scene.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:
are you married? i seriously find your train of thought disturbing. you're simply discrediting the sanctity of matrimony. to answer your question, YES, i certainly should deserve a bullet for cheating on my spouse.
I've been married for 12years now. And yes at some point my spouse cheated... I didn't cheat back or kill anybody.

We are now better then ever.

U can't kill or expect to be killed for cheating... I know deep down u don't mean the answer u gave.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by wallarwallar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am a lawyer so I know what I am talking about. In most countries there is a crime called provocation which is a defence against murder and catching your spouse committing adultery is one of the most common instances of provocation.

Charge and bail lawyer.. na jst to collect d mumu money wen u know u can't safe him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.