Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102524 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by BluntBoy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing

If you ever cheat on me...

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ominid1: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
judgement day arrived early.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Strawman: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
People are justifying murder in this thread! What kind of demented devils registered on this forum!?

4 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am a lawyer so I know what I am talking about. In most countries there is a crime called provocation which is a defence against murder and catching your spouse committing adultery is one of the most common instances of provocation.
Madu. I'm a lawyer too.

This is incredibly difficult to prove.
The court has to take into account the life of the man whom he killed. He had no vow to commit to with the man.
The prosecution may also argue that he didn't know the woman was married.
The bottom line is people get cheated on all the time. That does not justify u killing anybody.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

I've been married for 12years now. And yes at some point my spouse cheated... I didn't cheat back or kill anybody.

We are now better then ever.

U can't kill or expect to be killed for cheating... I know deep down u don't mean the answer u gave.
you're a strong woman mentally. not everybody has that capacity to withstand presure, most would baulk; give in to the presure to payback in kind. now, as much as i don't condone violence, everybody must be ready to shoulder the consequences of their actions. and to your last statement, all i can say is you don't know me.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Sierusvirus(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

If the law was so lose on people who kill their cheating spouses, more than half the human race would be extinct! Cos as wrong as it is people still cheat!
Whether he is the state or the law is of no effect. Ignorance is not an excuse!

The plea of insanity will be thrown out! Judges don't like that shìt that a person is justified to kill just because he was cheated on!
Get the fuçk over it!

Most people get cheated on and they don't kill! Including me who is typing!! I never cheated but was cheated on! I didn't kill nobody just like most people!

He is not justified!
He will spend his life behind bars or the govt will kill him!

Have you slept with a married man when you were single?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by fortune1968: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
.....but this man is going to jail definitely. Now what's his gain ?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by gabinogem(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pearly255:

Especially men abi
na u sabi...una too dey like blame game tongue

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Have you slept with a married man when you were single?
Hahahahaha. NO!

Even if I did. I didn't own anybody anything just like the same way the woman with whom my husband cheated owes me nothing!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by tartarus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
A good lawyer will keep this guy out of jail, do you know the sight of Hus wife cheating can cause insanity, you know now.
No fucking lawyer can keep him out of jail! Na wa for Nigerian mentality o! I know Nigeria is lawless but please think well. He committed double homicide with his kids in the next room for crying out loud! He's going to jail and for a long time!!. Watch C&I more ok. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:
you're a strong woman mentally. not everybody has that capacity to withstand presure, most would baulk; give in to the presure to payback in kind. now, as much as i don't condone violence, everybody must be ready to shoulder the consequences of their actions. and to your last statement, all i can say is you don't know me.

Are u married??
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Justiceleague1: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
He 4kn rendered their hot hungry 'turuments' useless..what a shame..see censored dead turuments..as dead as what every conehead gat upstairs shocked
grin
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Strawman: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nobody should fall for that plea of provocation bullcrap

@Maduawuchukwu the plea of provocation will only succeed when the killing was done at the heat of the moment; when the person lost control.

Look at this part of the OP
The security guard suspected his wife was having an affair while he was working night shifts and planned a trap to “catch her with her hands in the dough”, according to police.

He didn't lose it on the spot; the killing was planned and premeditated. Nothing like provocation here; this was cold-blooded murder.

cc: sweatlana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by chennySman: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oga oooo. He lost his life because of a married pussy. Whereas there are many single pussy outside looking for the right dick.
The wife was a funny woman. Your husband would go out to look for what you'll eat and you'll be home spending the energy giving doggy to another young guy. It's unfortunate you were not given the opportunity to express your reason.
Rest in peace even though you died in a pair

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:
Are u married??
no, i'm not.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dee02(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fantastic.

#FreeCastellanos

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by chennySman: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
As we type now, some are busy moaning from sexual pleasure right now. And amongst us here are also many cheaters. And some are still having a plan of meeting their mistress this night. But, the truth is that, whatever you do, remember God.... And if you don't have a retentive memory to remember God, just play safe.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

If you ever cheat on me...
wat will u do? no time 4 u
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Sierusvirus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Hahahahaha. NO!

Even if I did. I didn't own anybody anything just like the same way the woman with whom my husband cheated owes me nothing!

Good.
Like you said "Even if you did"
I so believe in the law of KARMA, it must visit those that have done it when they least expect.

To ask another question, " what do you have to say or how to judge a woman that cut off a man's manhood for cheating and which led to his death" As a lawyer, what penalty would you give to her?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Gerrard59(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

That does not mean he should kill them. Now, he will be charged to court for murder and possibly face the death. Divorce is there, use it.

@Post, If women are to do same as this man did, we'd have less men in the society!

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Madu. I'm a lawyer too.

The court has to take into account the life of the man whom he killed. He had no vow to commit to with the man.
The bottom line is people get cheated on all the time. That does not justify u killing anybody.
It is all about authorities to support his claim but from what I have gleaned so far that he killed the man will not weaken his defence. I have read of people killing their partners lovers in the moment and they were protected.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Strawman:
Nobody should fall for that plea of provocation bullcrap

@Maduawuchukwu the plea of provocation will only succeed when the killing was done at the heat of the moment; when the person lost control.

Look at this part of the OP

He didn't lose it on the spot; the killing was planned and premeditated. Nothing like provocation here; this was cold-blooded murder.

cc: sweatlana

That he planned to catch them cheating does not necessarily mean he planned to kill them. They can be neatly separated.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by edudguy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

what are you guys even saying? what happened to filing for and getting a divorce before indulging in all her depraved fantasies?
I don't commend her for cheating niether do I justify cheating, but the other guy is arguing that she deserves to be killed. He should have just divorced her!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=59312760]

That does not mean he should kill them. Now, he will be charged to court for murder and possibly face the death. Divorce is there, use it.

@Post, If women are to do same as this man did, we'd have less men in the society![/quote

so what happened to her filing for divorce before indulging in that unholy treatise?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Madu. I'm a lawyer too.

I don't condone his acts though. He should be fully punished left to me afterall he could have divorced her.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by girl4rmspace(f): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why would a woman even cheat in their matrimonial home? That's what I don't understand

Are they too broke to afford a hotel? What a waste
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Sunmolar(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I don't condone his acts though. He should be fully punished left to me afterall he could have divorced her.
Yes. He choose to kill. Reason or not its not justified.

The plea of provocation and temporary insanity is commonly used by defendants bit usually thrown out..
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Gerrard59(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

so what happened to her filing for divorce before indulging in that unholy treatise?

Not an excuse. Adultery is not a crime, murder is. If people kill because their partner cheated, the world will be empty.

I'm shocked persons support murder because of cheating. When same persons say that "... are polygamous by nature"

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Chidonc(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

well said, and you can even imagine that divorce laws favours the woman over there yet she insisted on cheating on him in his own house.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Gerrard59:

Not an excuse. Adultery is not a crime, murder is. If people kill because their partner cheated, the world will be empty.

I'm shocked persons support murder because of cheating. When same persons say that "... are polygamous by nature"

see, i am not in support of violence. all i'm saying is that her treachery led to her death.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chidonc:

well said, and you can even imagine that divorce laws favours the woman over there yet she insisted on cheating on him in his own house.
you could'nt have said it any better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.