Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102547 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by 2016v2017: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol what a way to remove a cheating wife from the world... Sincerely, na wetin go good 4 all these foolish married people wey no want respect their marital vowscheesy
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by 2016v2017: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fkforyou:
Fvck morality and laws, he probably did what he felt might give him satisfaction. No matter how brief it might be.. undecided

Kudos to him.. cool
the useless woman thought cheating her husband will give her happiness and satisfaction,
and the husband also saw killing her on the act,will remove shame,sorrow and give him satisfaction.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by brownhawk: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
potential ch****r sighted
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
brownhawk:
potential ch****r sighted
y do men like to kill their wives when they cheat? but women will only cry when their men cheat

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by teshyberry(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
geez18:

you guys had better stop playing the gender card! when a man cheats nobody condones it, when a woman does, why should it be condoned?

so what you're saying is that the woman should be congratulated for cheating on her husband in his own house!

premeditated or not, she had it coming.

What would you suggest?

Hotel is preferable right?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
teshyberry:

What would you suggest?

Hotel is preferable right?

lol.., you're funny.

what i'm simply saying is that people should try and look beyond the man's act; it was reactionary, premeditated or not. we should instead focus on the REASON he acted that way.

i have received a lot of bashing on this tread simply because i've refuse to explicitly condemn the man, something i see as no fault of the his.

i can assure you that well over fifty percent of the male folks, under the same circumstance, would react the same way.

now, to answer your question, spousal infidelity is a crime against God if not humanity. she should have divorced him instead of betraying him like that.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ImaMmakara(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

It's not about cheating, it's about the unbearable disrespect and dishonour. You don't bring a man to my home, our home, to fuc.k you. You don't do that. Even men take their mistresses to hotels to Bleep.

If I'm your husband, and I come home to meet you naked in our bed with a man. I will kill both of you. If I have only one bullet, then I will kill you.

No questions asked.

So shall it be.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
geez18:

i certainly agree with you that both made rash decisions; just as the woman bowed to the longings of forbidden passions, so also the man to unbridled rage. it's just unfortunate the woman gets to lose her life just as surely as the man has lost his.

my concern here is that most people are not interested in the actions of the woman, that led to her death, but would rather crucify the man for acting out an inevitability.

it's as if people are in support of marital infidelity!

If the woman were alive I can bet you she would have received alot more of the blame but you can't flog a dead horse. She certainly did wrong but it wasn't something that merited her death.

I don't think people are supporting marital infidelity here, only trying to say that he took it too far.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by brownhawk: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
y do men like to kill their wives when they cheat? but women will only cry when their men cheat
if you can shoot your cheating husband, I would never blame you because it's sheer betrayal

in fact I'll find it sexy
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by LordReed(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

It's not about cheating, it's about the unbearable disrespect and dishonour. You don't bring a man to my home, our home, to fuc.k you. You don't do that. Even men take their mistresses to hotels to Bleep.

If I'm your husband, and I come home to meet you naked in our bed with a man. I will kill both of you. If I have only one bullet, then I will kill you.

No questions asked.

Then you ruin your own life as well. All for what? Any woman who will do this kind of thing does not deserve the sacrifice of ruining my life. I won't be that stupid when I can most definitely start again with a more deserving person if I choose to.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by merineze: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=LordReed post=59339772]

Then you ruin your own life as well. All for what? Any woman who will do this kind of thing does not deserve the sacrifice of ruining my life. I won't be that stupid when I can most definitely start again with a more deserving person if I choose to.[/quote

Well said.nobody is worth throwing your life away for.regardless of how good his lawyers are he will b in detention for months(life wasting),how about the kids?regardless of the story of there mother being a cheater,they will never say thank you dad for killing our mum.he acted in anger though,though not the best response. Most of us could have don worse.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
brownhawk:
if you can shoot your cheating husband, I would never blame you because it's sheer betrayal

in fact I'll find it sexy
ok thanks 4 d messenge u sent me
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
geez18:

lol.., you're funny.

what i'm simply saying is that people should try and look beyond the man's act; it was reactionary, premeditated or not. we should instead focus on the REASON he acted that way.

i have received a lot of bashing on this tread simply because i've refuse to explicitly condemn the man, something i see as no fault of the his.

i can assure you that well over fifty percent of the male folks, under the same circumstance, would react the same way.

now, to answer your question, spousal infidelity is a crime against God if not humanity. she should have divorced him instead of betraying him like that.

Everyone is always responsible for their own actions. The wife was responsible for her own action of cheating just as the man is responsible for his act of murder. Whether you claim there is reason or whatever, he gets to face the music.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by chic2pimp(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
pocohantas:

There is no justification to take another person's life.

1hunnid....Nothing can Justify taking another Human's life.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
sweatlana:
Imagine if married women were to shot their husbands and mistresses like this...

There would be no more married men and very few single ladies.

Just widows all over the place.

He will spend the rest of his life in jail or even face the death penalty. grin
It's so not worth it.

Modified: To all the boys here on nl hailing him for being a man.
I pray u never cheat on your wife cos any day you do she will shoot u in the face like this!
Can I get an amen? tongue

Tiwa defender is that you? The Taribo West of women affairs! cheesy How far naa?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ronyman(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
She would have killed him. Don't underestimate a cheating woman
swiz123:
You could have bleeped her one last time before sending her miserable pusssy to hades grin
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by toprealman: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
swiz123:
You could have bleeped her one last time before sending her miserable pusssy to hades grin
some peeps are EXCLUSIVE!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by babadigu(m): 3:00am On Aug 14, 2020
have the lady's fucking mate already reached climax and cummed before getting gunned down
i long to know about that detail! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.