Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102553 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by FICKYJ(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Easier said than done
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by mbjsuki(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Or better still, Bleep her while she's dead & can't resist sh!t. grin

You both need help, sadly enough, you may not know. Because abnormality has become plain and simple normal to you.
You both need through cleansing on mind, may God help you both. angry grin grin

Imagine Wetin puna Don cause!

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

In this case he's justified. Even if wrong.
Nope!
He is not!

He just took the lives of 2 people who did not physically try to harm him. So no self defence.

Temporary insanity?? His lawyer would advise him to plead guilty cos is the most likely event that his plea of insanity gets thrown out, he faces the death penalty or at least life without parole.
Because of the crime rate in Colombia, the have very strick laws.
You can't just kill a person because they cheated on u!
In this case 2people!!! He is an animal and will be locked away as such!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Sirambassador(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
swiz123:
You could have bleeped her one last time before sending her miserable pusssy to hades grin
savagery
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Nope!
He is not!

He just took the lives of 2 people who did not physically try to harm him. So no self defence.

Temporary insanity?? His lawyer would advise him to plead guilty cos is the most likely event that his plea of insanity gets thrown out, he faces the death penalty or at least life without parole.
Because of the crime rate in Colombia, the have very strick laws.
You can't just kill a person because they cheated on u!
In this case 2people!!! He is an animal and will be locked away as such!
LOL. His life his bidness. I am minding my bidness. He's a real man.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by edudguy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

Wait, are you serious? Cheating should not be condoned but killing someone? How you can even make excuse for the man is surprising

4 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL. His life his bidness. I am minding my bidness. He's a real man.

All I'm saying is if in the likely event you find yourself in this situation just walk away...

Throwing your life away cos of someone else's stupidity is not worth it.

And I say likely cos Nigerian men cheat too much and the women are beginning to catch up!

Horrible...

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by muller101(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dick and pvssssy. Finally laid to rest

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by vertueptime: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

I dissagree, wat is the punishment for cheating and that of murder? Last last na him go end up in jail for the rest of his life

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Hillarie(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

Two wrongs don't make a right, bro
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by JaffyJoe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

You don't know what honor killing is. He's not remorseful. The kids will be happy... Family name remains untainted.

Honour as intent won't keep him out of jail. This is not Pakistan. It's no longer within the family's jurisdiction. It is the government's business now. So I ask, to what end is the killing? Women are replaceable but his life will never be the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Idrismusty97(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is she still warm? oops, may God forgive my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Smartjob1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why are there no blood stains at the scene?

I smell smoked fish and fresh bread from the oven.

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by goingape1: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.lailasblog.com/husband-shoots-wife-lover-dead-catching-pair-sex-home-photos/

best method of erasing a cheating partner outta ya house!

100% effective than divorce!

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by ivolt: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Nigerians and sick mentality be like 5n6.

Guess what?
While adultery is morally wrong IT IS NOT A CRIME!

Your victim will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison or face the death penalty!

If u cheat of your wife will u say u deserve to die??

Please stop preaching!

It baffles me that you can't reason properly, you are shouting Nigerian,
when the man is not even a Nigerian.

The man is neither a law nor the state to care about adultery being crime
or not, he simply acted based on pent up anger.

Mind you, he is never at risk of facing death penalty, he will be out of prison
in few years time.

4 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by MisterGrace: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing

When talk of moral right, what do you mean?
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Skmoda360(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
kikake:

What if his joystick was dysfunctional?
what is this one saying.....mudafucka
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Pearly255(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol what a way to remove a cheating wife from the world... Sincerely, na wetin go good 4 all these foolish married people wey no want respect their marital vowscheesy

Especially men abi

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Draei: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Guys for the act, Girls against the act.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
swiz123:
You could have bleeped her one last time before sending her miserable pusssy to hades grin

No, it wouldn't matter cos she would be irritating, I mean a disgusting sight to behold.

The man showed no remorse & that explained it all. cool

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by tellwisdom: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good cool cool
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by RALPHOW(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
He should have divorce her disgracefully. Two wrong cannot make right. Now he will go to jail and their children will suffer and may not forgive him.
WHAT IF THE LADY CAUGHT HIM
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by IMASTEX: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Never joke with a man's money and women. Men are very defensive when it comes to those two in other to maintain their ego.

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Praktikals(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
swiz123:
Awon ti Pablo Escobar niyen. No chill.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by EmmyBiggy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Honestly I can't leave with a cheating wife but killing is not the only option. send her to her father
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The husband was shooting his bullets while the boyfriend was shooting his sperm into her.

The 2 Cheats were idiots. The desire for adventure killed them.

If you must cheat, find a neutral place like a hotel.

Not in the spouse's house...that's Russian Roulette.

Thou shalt not cheat. ..too many single ladies to risk my life over a married woman whose box might already be slackened by her hubby

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
ivolt:

Please stop preaching!

It baffles me that you can't reason properly, you are shouting Nigerian,
when the man is not even a Nigerian.

The man is neither a law nor the state to care about adultery being crime
or not, he simply acted based on pent up anger.

Mind you, he is never at risk of facing death penalty, he will be out of prison
in few years time.
If the law was so lose on people who kill their cheating spouses, more than half the human race would be extinct! Cos as wrong as it is people still cheat!
Whether he is the state or the law is of no effect. Ignorance is not an excuse!

The plea of insanity will be thrown out! Judges don't like that shìt that a person is justified to kill just because he was cheated on!
Get the fuçk over it!

Most people get cheated on and they don't kill! Including me who is typing!! I never cheated but was cheated on! I didn't kill nobody just like most people!

He is not justified!
He will spend his life behind bars or the govt will kill him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by MTKbudapest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
swiz123:

lol u sound like one that is capable of bleeping a corpse grin
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
RALPHOW:
He should have divorce her disgracefully. Two wrong cannot make right. Now he will go to jail and their children will suffer and may not forgive him.
WHAT IF THE LADY CAUGHT HIM

I agree.

Record the sessions.

File for divorce and gain custody of the children. I mean she's committing adultery while the children are in the next room angry
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing

The cheaters put themselves in that position.

Seems you don't get it yet. cool

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
Amebo neighbors that'll not mind their damn business. Now the poor woman and the innocent man are dead!
kai! D man no even allow them release... Well at least d boy friend must have been hitting d G spot when they were sent out of d world....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.