Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? (2225 Views)

This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
please help NL.
I started dating this girl not up to a year now, she is a way far younger than I'm, about 8 years between us. She is not a first timer, she had a relationship before and I guess the guy called it quit according to her, but I didn't ask her for details of what possibly happened that made the guy jumped off. I wooed her after some few months we came to know one another, and it was YES at first try.

the deal now is that this girl never behaves as if she ever wanted this relationship from day one up till this moment. She only call once in a while and it is not guaranteed that she will pick when I call her citing flimsy excuses whenever I accuse her of not picking calls and not returning them.

I could call her for days without picking, just for her to resurface with her call when I'm already considering forgetting about the relationship. She would apologise, and we would get back to normal ways.

this keeps happening repeatedly and I'm already fed up.

I thought I'm a pro when it comes to relationship because I go along well with ladies and I don't have problem getting them around me.

I don't know if I should call this humiliation of the highest order or payback time.

back in the day I don't fall in love, I only enter relationship and opt out when I'm done, with far matured girls, but I never left them aggrieved.

just this time that I'm ready to settle down and have a serious relationship, I'm now going through this bitter experience.

now I feel like I'm a novice when it comes to having a good working relationship.

pro in the room, I need your advice.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
How old is she?
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by folashade96(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
How old is she?
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Draei: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
That's what you get when dealing with
a teenager forming matured chik. Deal bro.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by 2buffagain(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
donproject:

I'm sure this thread is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Transcendwonder: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's one of the issues you have when it is a long distance relationship... You either find a way of dealing with this communication barrier or go your separate ways of course undecided
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
2buffagain:

I'm sure this thread is a joke.
don't know why you said it is a joke though. It isn't my bro...
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by thesicilian: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Go for someone closer to your age. The teenagers tend to think they have all the men in the world at their feet because they are less matured.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by 2buffagain(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
donproject:

don't know why you said it is a joke though. It isn't my bro...

You're like 28 years old.
What are you doing dating a teenager bruv?

At that age in fact, 21-22 is a risk.
If you are looking for serious relationship, the closer a woman is to 25 the better, or you are just wasting your time.

I don't blame the child, I blame you.
You're trying to get serious relationship out of someone who's brain has not even finish developing. Why will you not witness childish behavior?
At that age, a female child is still trying to sample ALL the dicks in a given vicinity.
The female child at that age has no understanding of what a "good man" is. She is largely moved by "popularity", "swag", rebellion and all these other things small girls obsess over.

If at all old man like you involve, it is strictly for selfish reasons as far as both parties are concerned (money for yansh) and not anything serious.

She does not know who she is yet, and that's not her fault.

If I were you, I'd call her (or text, whichever one her generation understands) and break off the charade relationship.
Then scout around for a nice professional girl in her mid twenties and up or one who is just about wrapping up Uni/NYSC.

You will be happy you did. Life is fluid, you might not see another life without her because our brains hate change, but I promise you thousands of better life-possibilities without her exist and are calling for you. You don't have to wait until you find someone else to break it.

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Transcendwonder:
It's one of the issues you have when it is a long distance relationship... You either find a way of dealing with this communication barrier or go your separate ways of course undecided

i can tell you we live in the same city, just minimum distance.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Bibidear(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Why would u date someone that is still young and the age gap is too wide
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by osmodes(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bro calm down, u c ehn! some ppl (guys/girls) are very confused that if u are not careful they will confuse u too.

To me, that age difference isn't the big deal. I av seen a lady of 18 act 28+ (Mature) and I av also seen some aunty(36+) acting 12(immature)

Am not asking u to quit but read this,
"Anyone who is too busy to call or chat u with a finger, raise ur five fingers and wish them bye bye"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
K
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
osmodes:
Bro calm down, u c ehn! some ppl (guys/girls) are very confused that if u are not careful they will confuse u too.

To me, that age difference isn't the big deal. I av seen a lady of 18 act 28+ (Mature) and I av also seen some aunty(36+) acting 12(immature)

Am not asking u to quit but read this,
"Anyone who is too busy to call or chat u with a finger, raise ur five fingers and wish them bye bye"

This is exactly what I expect, I was surprised when someone stressed that age diff now...at least, i v seen lecturers getting married to students
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
donproject:
Age is not maturity.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Luckygurl(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Personally!! I prefer men with a reasonable age gap tongue
Boyfriend is like 8years older and I couldn't have asked for better.

Back to the matter, she's prolly not into you.
Cos if she really is, it'd leave her with no option than to cling to you. This is someone young in age and perhaps in heart too, so you prolly would notice a few of that trait in her.

Not to worry, she has guys her age giving her lots of attention.
Anyway!! If you really mean well with her, don't give up so easily. Still try everything within your possible power to build something strong, she might come around.
If she doesn't, let her be. She prolly sees herself as someone with quite a long way to go and wouldn't want any form of tying Down yet.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
folashade96:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
u nd Mugabe men, did he collect somtin frm u
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Cos if she really is, it'd leave her with no option than to cling to you. This is someone young in age and perhaps in heart too, so you prolly would notice a few of that trait in her.

Anyway!! If you really mean well with her, don't give up so easily. Still try everything within your possible power to build something strong, she might come around.
If she doesn't, let her be. She prolly sees herself as someone with quite a long way to go and wouldn't want any form of tying Down yet.
t
thoughtful, thaanks
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by sweetkevisco(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
donproject:
please help NL.
I started dating this girl not up to a year now, she is a way far younger than I'm, about 8 years between us. She is not a first timer, she had a relationship before and I guess the guy called it quit according to her, but I didn't ask her for details of what possibly happened that made the guy jumped off. I wooed her after some few months we came to know one another, and it was YES at first try.

the deal now is that this girl never behaves as if she ever wanted this relationship from day one up till this moment. She only call once in a while and it is not guaranteed that she will pick when I call her citing flimsy excuses whenever I accuse her of not picking calls and not returning them.

I could call her for days without picking, just for her to resurface with her call when I'm already considering forgetting about the relationship. She would apologise, and we would get back to normal ways.

this keeps happening repeatedly and I'm already fed up.

I thought I'm a pro when it comes to relationship because I go along well with ladies and I don't have problem getting them around me.

I don't know if I should call this humiliation of the highest order or payback time.

back in the day I don't fall in love, I only enter relationship and opt out when I'm done, with far matured girls, but I never left them aggrieved.

just this time that I'm ready to settle down and have a serious relationship, I'm now going through this bitter experience.

now I feel like I'm a novice when it comes to having a good working relationship.

pro in the room, I need your advice.

Have you bleeped her?
At that age(19),only a good bleeping will make her miss u and want to be with u
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rorachy:
Age is not maturity.
abi o
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Khallyella(f): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Age has nothing to do with maturity..

Well, break up with her and see her reaction, if she's cool with it, forget it bruh kiss
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by iRepNaija1: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
OP, how is this not obvious to you? She's just not that into you. Break it off and move on. Plus, she's too young.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Rucheen(m): 2:32am On Aug 14, 2017
I think most young girls that​ age suffer brainlessness

Once had that experience, tried everything no way

Just number am;. Put one for zero and free the she
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by odinga1of: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2017
1. Reduce the amount of attention you are giving to her

2. If you are calling her twice a day, stop it and try and call her once in 4 days

3. Be careful with 19years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cus they are still young and not ready for a committed relationship
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Organs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Luckygurl:

Awesome, Nice one.
Re: Dating A Far Younger Girl, Hit Or Miss? by Organs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Luckygurl:

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide / How Do You Plan A Perfect Date For Your Lover With Just #5000 / Reasons For You To Be A Model And Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.