Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (8987 Views)

About to Hit or About to Miss? To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
This Is The New Trend: iLegend Lips Day #iLD [Picture]

On the 29th of June, a Nairalander created a post and uploaded a picture of my lips and the ass of a baboon and said they looked alike.

The post was really funny and it made me smile. There and then, I saw an opportunity to create a trend called iLD — iLegend Lips Day.

So, the 29th of every month is iLD. Participants will post a picture of their lips.

The ugliest lips and the cutest lips will win recharge card or cash prizes. The giveaway will be from 29th to 30th or 31st of every month.

Modified: Picture deleted.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2020
So, get ready to win some money or more than 1k recharge cards on those days.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by zeratech911: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Disgusting

3 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2020
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by zeratech911: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Do you people think you are female?? showing your pictures .

What should we do with this disgusting irritating thing now

14 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2020
@zeratech911, the contest is for both genders. It's only for those who are confident enough to do that. The low self-esteemed ones can always keep off. It's just for fun.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
If you want the contest to start today, raise your hand.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Baloranking(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
You this OP grin you must hear word today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kriss216: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Low budget Airforce1!

20 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
@Kriss216, I don't think I'm low budget in anything, but it's good to be humble. Let people discover more about you by themselves.

I can make you my house boy if you are trustworthy. I don't want to house a criminal.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kriss216: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@Kriss216, I don't think I'm low budget in anything, but it's good to be humble. Let people discover more about you by themselves.

I can make you my house boy if you are trustworthy. I don't want to house a criminal.
Would take you decades to get to Airforce1 level... Keep crawling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want the contest to start today, raise your hand.

Hands raised
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
@Kriss216

Let me start blowing my trumpet gradually.

After spending some years at Oxford and getting one of the best degrees in a computer-related course, I refused using it to get a job because I hate jobs. I had to abandon such an Ivy league certificate in my drawer.

Now, here is the gist. That abandoned certificate (in my drawer) has more level than your lineage.

#Smile.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Zini just dey look me dey observe the whole matter
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Zini just dey look me dey observe the whole matter smiley
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Y'all are breaking rules here
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
@Kriss216, you can even use my graduation portrait in my parlor to masturbate with your lineage. Zoom, climb a chair, and kiss it. That portrait has more levels than you'll ever attain. Even my toilet sink is ahead of you.

Though, my prayer is for you to be great, but you need some decades to get there. Sadly, you're wasting most of your time online trying to be noticed by me. Use your time wisely, else, I'll use it for you.

There is a difference between being busy and being productive. Most of you are just busy for nothing. Learn to be productive.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2020
@adeboi1, hand seen. I hope say you no go run when the time reach o!

I know say some people go post lips wey no be their own — I go catch them sha.

#Smile.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@adeboi1, hand seen. I hope say you no go run when the time reach o!

I know say some people go post lips wey no be their own — I go catch them sha.

#Smile.

I no fit run boss.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
@ChizzyBuna, you're right. Kindly remove the one you uploaded since someone else uploading another person's picture is against NL rules and if reported, the person will get banned.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Rules7: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@ChizzyBuna, you're right. Kindly remove the one you uploaded since someone else uploading another person's picture is against NL rules and if reported, the person will get banned.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Funny how those we admire the most seems so far away from us, no matter how much you try they go more further.
People who you share the same passion with don't give a f*ck.
But as usual never give up.

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by XiaomiFanBoy: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@Kriss216

Let me start blowing my trumpet gradually.

After spending some years at Oxford and getting one of the best degrees in a computer-related course, I refused using it to get a job because I hate jobs. I had to abandon such an Ivy league certificate in my drawer.

Now, here is the gist. That abandoned certificate (in my drawer) has more level than your lineage.

#Smile.

Wow you graduated from Oxford.

I have been following your posts incognito for awhile now

At first you reminded me of Airforce1

But you seem a tad more mature than him

I used to like him too until when I saw smoking in front of his two year old. I was infuriated at his display of immaturity.

But it's his life and it's not in my blood to go about judging peeps

Dont be dampened by hypocrites.

I love your posts. Nairaland is a community, those with nothing to fear shouldn't have any problems revealing their respective identities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Wow you graduated from Oxford.

I have been following your posts incognito for awhile now

At first you reminded me of Airforce1

But you seem a tad more mature than him

I used to like him too until when I saw smoking in front of his two year old. I was infuriated at his display of immaturity.

But it's his life and it's not in my blood to go about judging peeps

Dont be dampened by hypocrites.

I love your posts. Nairaland is a community, those with nothing to fear shouldn't have any problems revealing their respective identities.
;Dwisdom

2 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Torie8(f): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:
@Kriss216, you can even use my graduation portrait in my parlor to masturbate with your lineage. Zoom, climb a chair, and kiss it. That portrait has more levels than you'll ever attain. Even my toilet sink is ahead of you.

Though, my prayer is for you to be great, but you need some decades to get there. Sadly, you're wasting most of your time online trying to be noticed by me. Use your time wisely, else, I'll use it for you.

There is a difference between being busy and being productive. Most of you are just busy for nothing. Learn to be productive.

Can I post my lips
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by itsme01: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
cool

.Too many dunce wasting Nairaland Bandwidth, and hosting space on hopeless trash using give away for low self esteem booster

MIT, Stanford, Havard ,all came up with research to create Internet, in a way to share vital information but here we are with dumb apes

Kudos to people like Explorers that utilise cyberspace for knowledgeable informations

Truly some Blacks are simply attention seeking apes

Atleast when Nairaland error loading page starts popping up we know the Dumbo to blame

2 Likes

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
iLegendd:

baba ilegendd the guitar man. I salute you. boss I need your help. abeg bro

1 Like

Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Torie8, that may win your an automatic prize for being the first lady to partake in the #iLDchallenge.

Go ahead. Just the lips. Don't show the full face. Though, you can show face if you want. The focus should be on the lips.
Re: This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
@BLUELemon, I'm always everyone's servant. I love serving, but this time around, I charge money. It's as cheap as $520 per month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.