Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos (55023 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by AdoOloroo: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Emulatable.

Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oba ajala ogunwusi the king on wheelz..Waka waka king. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by OAUTemitayo: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grabbeast:

Ooni Of Ife Paying the governor Condolence Visit, when it should be the other way around.
The person whose mamma die go go pay condolence
You well so?

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire these people.
They come across as being very respectful...but don't be fooled.
Their disrespect for elders is unrivalled.

They'd prostrate for you and still be cursing you while on their belly.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by femi4: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
Science, tradition and religion...

has proven that People who are humble and respect authorities are known to live long and fruitful lives...

I love to see things like this...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow!
This is truly impressive cool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by SHAKABOOM: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
fineyemi:
Awon Igbos
Awon conero cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Habeyy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grabbeast:

Ooni Of Ife Paying the governor Condolence Visit, when it should be the other way around.
Phccareers:
Do you have relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or Administration and proficiency in the use of modern technology & Social Media, send your CV to: careers.phconsult@gmail.com
We are recruiting for a business in the Food & Beverages industry. Fixed salary is 40,000 plus other interesting Bonuses & Revenue-based Incentives (usually higher than the Fixed Salary)..
grin guy are u kidding me
Did anyone one died on the side of the Oba
Better still the meaning of condolence has been changed. ..who knows..

The job advertisers.. .kudos to you all
You guys are doing great in ensuring Nairalanders get a means of living
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by kaokao1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yahoo yahoo oba

Fool!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by squash47(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
muykem:
I love my people. Our culture our pride.
Yea,they are so humble that they go d extent of secretely digging up the skull of a dead man just to say "ekaror"..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by roqrules04(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aregberascal aka Baba Hafusa grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Flashh: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ọọni of Ife is a King. He will always be respected no matter how small his age.

Aregbesola had to prostrate and show signs of respect for a king.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Daboomb: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I know say im nor go pass postrating tinz..Afonjas are real hypocrite dem go bow before yu but for dem heart dem go carry heavy AKOR for yu.

Is it Yorubas problem that you use "Kung Fu kick mixed with sliding tackle" to wake your fathers @6am every morning?

Nnyamirins really dont have respect for their elders!

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Shafiiimran99: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
This man is playing with hell fire. I pray he knows his mistake in time so that he can seek for forgiveness
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by abbeyty(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The person whose mamma die go go pay condolence
You well so?

lol, i don't think the guy is normal.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
Yoruba deserves it when it comes to humility

Not true, Yorubas are mainly snitches. They bow down when u face them and plot to kill u wen u turn ur back. They are some the most dangerous tribe out there.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by adetayo234: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Humility.

He is a true omoluabi. It takes maturity to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grabbeast:

Craze dey worry you! Dem. tell u say Ooni mama die? Is he bereaved?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Format! They both flex together at night.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by victor8269: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
Yoruba deserves it when it comes to humility
I totally agree to this until a Yoruba guy starts to insult my people n I would give him mouth because that's what they love doing
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Commedy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by goldedprince: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
there are deliberating on how to harvest Igbos heads
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Fidelismaria: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire these people. They come across as being very respectful...but don't be fooled. Their disrespect for elders is unrivalled.
They'd prostrate for you and still be cursing you while on their belly.

lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by NicoBaba(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
I saw a nice cool thread....as a Yoruba boi from ijebu..I decided to Juba d king..only for me to see some Flaaaaties ravaging d thread with their akpufied brain.... awon Omo olori pelebe shi

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Oasis007(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
This man is playing with hell fire. I pray he knows his mistake in time so that he can seek for forgiveness

undecided

Extremism won't take you to Paradise Bro, and you ain't the most Pious just because of your unkempt Beard, jumpy Trousers and stinking Mouth.

So committing a Mistake is a Capital Sin in your Religion?! Can you tell the Kinda Mistake he committed?! So respecting a Traditional Ruler is an Act of worshiping and associating a Partner to your God?!

Charlie Boy and Co need to redirect their MumuDonDo Campaign to sensitizing Extremists like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.