Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos (55028 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by pellummy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Not true, Yorubas are mainly snitches. They bow down when u face them and plot to kill u wen u turn ur back. They are some the most dangerous tribe out there.
you know that! Tell your people
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
pellummy:

you know that! Tell your people

Make una try repent. A ibos man's yes is yes and his no is no. But u guys smile to people you are about to kill, and keep using sir to someone u hate.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire these people.
They come across as being very respectful...but don't be fooled.
Their disrespect for elders is unrivalled.

They'd prostrate for you and still be cursing you while on their belly.

grin grin grin grin grin onu ojo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by SHAKABOOM: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Daboomb:

Is it Yorubas problem that you use "Kung Fu kick mixed with sliding tackle" to wake your fathers @6am every morning?

Nnyamirins really dont have respect for their elders!
I rather use flash kick to wake my fader up ad after dat we both hold no grudge against each other, than to bow down before him after dat we both hold grudges amongst ower selves.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Aburi001: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
Yoruba deserves it when it comes to humility
Why Aregbesesola lose weight like that?

Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by kennydotkom(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipromise:
How?

Seek for forgivness.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aregbesola is looking sick
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by MrIrohKenedy: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:

Unrivalled disrespect like waking up their parents with sliding tackle the ways Igbos do?
what's this one saying

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by talebearer123: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yahoo yahoo oba

Pele Gmail Gmail Boy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by osuofia2(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oga pay osun state workers thatvsre been owed... No be about prostrating
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by zoedew: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
muykem:
I love my people. Our culture our pride.

You really mean it is Yoruba culture to crouch greeting a traditional ruler? Last time I checked the Yoruba greet a King or someone older prostrating.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by abbeyty(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
why money no come show for aregbe body now ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by nnokwa042(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
muykem:
I love my people. Our culture our pride.
black man and hypocrisy u lay on the floor to greet an elderly person but still u refused to pay that elderly person his or her pension instead u hid the money in one secret bank account, Oyibo people I like una still
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by tlordz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Its whose birthday @ d 2nd pic..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by talebearer123: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

As An Igbo Son This Is One Of The Reasons I Like The Yorubas Cause They Always Preserve Their Tradition And Culture, Infact My Best Friend For Two Years Now Is A Yoruba Girl.

Thumbs Up For The Yorubas!!

Yooo daaa fun e. E go beta for u

Waa pe laye. U go tay for life like iroko tree

Enu ope re koni kan. (Some one help me translate this na)

Orii e waa nbe. Your head dey there.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by zoedew: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
jonhemma11:
  Ooni of Ife today paid a condolence visit to Governor Aregbesola over the death of his mother.Sharing the news,Governor Aregbesola said....

'I say a big thank you to the Ooni of Ife for commiserating with me. I am indeed grateful for all the love received so far. I am deeply touched'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ooni-of-ife-pays-condolence-visit-to.html?m=1

A subject crouching to greet a King is abominable conduct in Yorubaland. The proper way to greet is to prostrate. A call goes out to the Yoruba (traditional rulers) to consciously maintain their cultural practices lest it be eroded by alien ways in the name of religion and they are replaced by Emirs. The Hausa barely have a culture and traditional way of life to pass on to their children same having been replaced by Arabian ways in the name of religion. Take away a people's culture and what you have is vulture waiting to feast on the dead culture!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
Yoruba deserves it when it comes to humility

We no get rival

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Shafiiimran99: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Extremism won't take you to Paradise Bro, and you ain't the most Pious just because of your unkempt Beard, jumpy Trousers and stinking Mouth.

So committing a Mistake is a Capital Sin in your Religion?! Can you tell the Kinda Mistake he committed?! So respecting a Traditional Ruler is an Act of worshiping and associating a Partner to your God?!

Charlie Boy and Co need to redirect their MumuDonDo Campaign to sensitizing Extremists like you.
If it was not an act of worship, then what do u call it. Respect, right. Can he greets Buhari or Osinbajo like that? If not, y?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by twinsluv: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yorubas are very respectful o

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Horlami3370: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
squash47:
d reason u are sayin dhis becos u don't knw how it feels to be restin peacefully before one idiot will come and move the head away...thus making d person to be sleepin in pieces..

... and u do
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Walexil(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
'I say a big thank you to the Ooni of Ife for commiserating with me. I am indeed grateful for all the love received so far. I am deeply touched'
Mtcheew, shit. So Aregbesola can be touched, I thought he is heartless because if he had human feelings at all, he wouldn't owe so much salary.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by gaskiyamagana: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yahoo yahoo oba
It pains you.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by dotcile28(f): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

As An Igbo Son This Is One Of The Reasons I Like The Yorubas Cause They Always Preserve Their Tradition And Culture, Infact My Best Friend For Two Years Now Is A Yoruba Girl.

Thumbs Up For The Yorubas!!
You will live long

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by tunesboyo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unrivalled disrespect like waking up their parents with sliding tackle the ways Igbos do?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Oasis007(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
If it was not an act of worship, then what do u call it. Respect, right.

You need to wise up Dude and stop living in the Cave. Is your Religion against Culture?! So bending to greet is an act of Worshiping to you?! LOL!

"Action are (Judged) by Motives (Niyyah), so each Man will have what he intended."

Hadith Nawawi.

Guess the Hadith above gonna unchain you from a gullible and brainwashed Life.

Can he greets Buhari or Osinbajo like that? If not, y?

Is Buhari or Osinbajo a Traditional Ruler?! LOL! Stay off the Cave Dude, coz you seem lost with modern life!

You wanna know why?!...... that's called CULTURE!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by ThatFairGuy: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ogbeni mi tooto! Keep the good work going Mr Gov., wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by sirwallax: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grabbeast:

Ooni Of Ife Paying the governor Condolence Visit, when it should be the other way around.

did you leave your brain wherever you are before coming online to post that rubbish.
how can the bereaved pay a condolence visit to another person, even if that person is GOD. for crying out loud, he just lost his mum.
should he get a placard and organize people on the street to drink to stupor just because his aged mum died?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by wasiumiracle1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
No matter how old,reach and power u may have Onii is old reach Pawer pass who u be
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by seguno2: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Humility.

If he is really humble he will not be owing half salaries for years and pensions for several years also while he is doing owambe upandan in Lagos every weekend and stealing money to run for senate. Would he?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by seguno2: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
Science, tradition and religion...

has proven that People who are humble and respect authorities are known to live long and fruitful lives...

I love to see things like this...

Your humble nigga should prove real humility by paying salaries and pensions owed for several months and years instead of inflating contracts upandan that he will never complete on top of plenty loans and gbese for the next governor.
Don't let the bojuboju humility of Baba Hafusa deceive you.
If he is humble, let him pay LAUTECH lecturers' salaries so that the school can reopen after two years of idleness.
Humility ko, rascality ni.
SMH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Is ogbeni not eating enof

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos by seguno2: 1:22am On Aug 10, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
Is ogbeni not eating enof

It is part of the bojuboju scheme.
He is a worse thief than Oyinlola.
At least during Oyinlola's time, workers were not being paid half salaries for years despite Oyinlola having smaller allocation due to lower oil prices and taking less loans than Baba Hafusa.
We jumped into the fire from the frying pan that we were complaining about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / Gov. Amaechi Laughing So Hard! Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.