Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion (3205 Views)

Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Rubbish as usual.

The CPC faction of the APC will decide on their own a consensus candidate which Osinbanjo MUST accept without question or he will remain acting till 2019!

This is what is causing the current political quagmire as the northern caucus is yet to decide on who to be VP and that is if they have even agreed to an Osinbanjo substantive Presidency.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE SENATE IS NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THE CURRENT QUAGMIRE? Well it so happens that Osinbanjo has wasted any little bi-partisan support he would have gotten in the Senate especially from Senators from the SS/SE and nPDP faction of the APC led by Saraki with his unnecessary squabble with the same Senate over one nonentity (Magu) that he wasn't even privy to his original nomination by Buhari.

The shadow powers in the form of retired Generals are also ready not to throw their weight towards Osinbanjo's ascent because they don't have any direct links to the manlet who they see as a mere commissioner and errand boy to one local champion from Afonja land.

As I said, every powers that be in the land is not interested in an Osinbanjo presidency and this can be seen with the obvious lie given by two serving PDP governors who never saw Buhari in London but claimed he was in good health.

The Cabal is in power and they will remain so till 2019 and they are only looking for a candidate that will save their necks after they leave office which they will support. They have already rendered Osinbanjo useless as he cannot have any influence within his own party come 2019 or even help rig the elections for Tinubu's candidate.

As things stand out now the APC is long dead for how can you explain how an already dead PDP was suddenly resurrected and is now openly waxing stronger with no anti corruption war excuse to shut them down.

The CABAL will hand over to a PDP candidate come 2019 on the agreement they go quietly in the night with their loot and necks in tact. What is delaying the arrangement is some powers that insist on El Rufai dangling from his scrawny neck!

This are all political conspiracy and to some degree true reality. Be that as it may, it doesn't stop an idea. The truth of the matter is if Buhari support the idea and Osibanjo is okay with it, it will happen despite all the political calculations you stated above being true. There is difference between when something is speculation and when it happens.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
life2017:

Taraba is 52% Christian and 48% Muslim according to official figures. Aisha Alhansan the Apc governorship candidate in Taraba state is a Muslim and a woman. Her opponent the current governor is a man and a christian. Most Muslim In Taraba state voted her as their Governor. So the idea that northern Muslim won't support a female leader is not completely true.

Trash as usual.

The Muslim population in Taraba is less than 15% and composed mainly of Fulan and Awusa settlers with some Jukum converts.

It thus, does not fall into the category of a fully Islamized state.

In states like Kaduna with a bloated Muslim majority but which in reality is not the case, Sharia agitation was so heated that it led to sectarian riots before the then Governor (a Muslim) refused to pass sharia legislation.

So going by Kaduna with a bloated Muslim majority (which isn't the case) how come that there wasn't any sharia agitation in Taraba?

As I told you earlier, better start getting around your country and stop depending on useless narratives from your ever lying Ibadan expressway media,
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
life2017:

This are all political conspiracy and to some degree true reality. Be that as it may, it doesn't stop an idea. The truth of the matter is if Buhari support the idea and Osibanjo is okay with it, it will happen despite all the political calculations you stated above being true. There is difference between when something is speculation and when it happens.

Buhari isn't in the equation as he is obviously incapacitated and beyond redemption.

Stop bringing in the dead with the living!

The sooner you forget about Buhari the faster you can move on!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
life2017:

This are all political conspiracy

Politics is all about plots and conspiracies!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Be it the cabal (a bunch of unelected bureaucratic apolitical appointees), the CPC faction of the APC (drawn mainly from ultra conservative Islamic northern supremacist fundamentalist), PDP, nPDP faction of the APC and the powerful bloc of retired military Generals, one thing is widely agreed- Osinbanjo can not lead.

Depending on who you ask, the answer will be a resounding NO but their reasons are widely varying. But what is widely agreed is Osinbanjo's total lack of leadership traits and his unwavering loyalty first and foremost to Bourdillon stands as a deterrent to support his elevation to the Presidency.

Osinbanjo hasn't done much other than literally attempt to become an example of Buhari's plagiarism by attempting to appear to belong to no one but to all. This has only made him to appear weak and indecisive!

Osinbanjo, in trying vainly to be loyal to his absentee principal in the eyes of the cabal will venture into an unnecessary confrontation with the Senate over the confirmation of a discredited nonentity(Magu) who he was not in anyway privy to his (Magu) initial nomination for the post as EFCC boss. This move alone has lost Osinbanjo the much needed bi-partisan support in the National Assembly.

The initial hesitation of the cabal to allow Osinbanjo sign the 2017 budget and the mockery of swearing in ministers without attaching portfolios plus the dangerous trend of the current Army chief reshuffling strategic command structures without due consultation with Osinbanjo leaves no one in doubt that Osinbanjo is literally "acting" the role of acting President. There is also the recent ridiculing of the acting President where his penciled down appointees to the ICPC board were later exposed to be facing corruption investigations by the same ICPC! Incredible! That should tell you that there are very powerful people in this administration bent on ridiculing Osinbanjo!

But however, the defining issue over nobody wanting to stake and waste their reputation supporting a substantive Osinbanjo presidency has to be 2019.

Buhari, at best (for him only) will not be contesting for re-election come 2019. And Buhari's return is now an issue you can put your wallet where your mouth is on Bet9ja. Meaning: that everyone in the know and with a functional brain isn't expecting to see Buhari until the next life.

What the various power blocs highlighted early in this thread are in agreement with apart from Osinbanjo's lack of leadership is that Osinbanjo can not be trusted as an unbiased umpire come 2019.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by In4matic: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Politics is all about plots and conspiracies!

For somebody quick to use words related to refuse, you seem to be a major spewer of same.
Tell me, did you belong to the CPC or current APC?
So how come you know what they want or dont want?
What is your source in stating the demography of Taraba State? The same Taraba state carved out of former Gongola state That I Know? Come on now!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

For somebody quick to use words related to refuse, you seem to be a major spewer of same.
What is your source in stating the demography of Taraba State? The same Taraba state carved out of former Gongola state That I Know? Come on now!

The guy love conspiracy theory and bear parlour opinion and gist.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

Read your history or at least try and travel you no gree.

The old Gongola which comprised of Adamawa and Taraba only had Fulani Muslim settlers in Yola. Do you know there is NO EMIR in Yola, Taraba and Borno? The head of the Fulani community in Yola is addressed as Lamido.

Why do you think there is a jihad on going in the NE?

Because there is a sizeable and greater Christian majority in these states!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
life2017:

The guy love conspiracy theory and bear parlour opinion and gist.

All truth begins as heresay!

I am educating here for free and you are rejecting truth that you can at least google with your chinco phone but NO, you will rather go and take opinion of an afonja waste specimen published in the back page of Tinubu's The Nation newspaper
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
I am actually enjoying desmondtutu's tales. Very intelligent igbo man. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

All truth begins as heresay!

I am educating here for free and you are rejecting truth that you can at least google with your chinco phone but NO, you will rather go and take opinion of an afonja waste specimen published in the back page of Tinubu's The Nation newspaper

Stop being too emotional and sentimental.
What I wrote was an idea. The feasibility is a different topic altogether. Instead of you to focus on the merit and demerit of the idea you are focusing your energy more on tribal sentiments base views.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
life2017:

Stop being too emotional and sentimental.
What I wrote was an idea. The feasibility is a different topic altogether. Instead of you to focus on the merit and demerit of the idea you are focusing your energy more on tribal sentiments base views.

Your light bulb moment of thinking Aisha will be accepted by the Muslim north is similar to the stupidity of campaigning for a geriatric sectional bigot! And the results today is a devasted economy, a nation at the brink at war and divided!

Kindly forward your account details so that I can pay you to stop thinking!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am actually enjoying desmondtutu's tales. Very intelligent igbo man. Thumbs up.

I am Not Igbo!

Not that there is anything wrong to be Igbo
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by In4matic: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Well, keep enjoying the entertainment so long as you always have it at the back of your mind that thats all they will ever be.

Since he doesnt know that the Lamido of Adamawa HRH Aliyu Musdafa is the traditional king whose empire reaches as far as into cameroun, then desmondjuju is just an entertainer.

But this is not about kings, this is about Aisha Buhari who the cap (or headtie) fits for vice presidency.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

Well, keep enjoying the entertainment so long as you always have it at the back of your mind that thats all they will ever be.

Since he doesnt know that the Lamido of Adamawa HRH Aliyu Musdafa is the traditional king whose empire reaches as far as into cameroun, then desmondjuju is just an entertainer.

But this is not about kings, this is about Aisha Buhari who the cap (or headtie) fits for vice presidency.

My friend if you don't know the difference between An Amir from a Shehu and to that of a Lamido then you know nothing!

Apart from Abuja (Gwagwalada)and some other Emirates in the middle belt states of (Nassarawa and Niger) created by past military rulers, there is/was NO Amir in Yola, Taraba, Jos, Makurdi and Borno, Kogi

Shey you know that Borno was the sit of the Kanuri empire that resisted the jihad.

The only history of an Amir that ever existed in the NE was Hamman Yaji (google him) who was nothing but a Shekau Boko during his time who declared himself an Amir and the surrounding Mandaras (NE Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

Aisha as VP will never ever be accepted as replacement and compensation by the Muslim north for losing the Presidency to a southern fake pastor Kafuri!

They will rather have the likes of Dambuaza who will intimidate your manlet to do his bidding by just his mere size!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by In4matic: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

My friend if you don't know the difference between An Amir from a Shehu and to that of a Lamido then you know nothing!

Apart from Abuja (Gwagwalada)and some other Emirates in the middle belt states of (Nassarawa and Niger) created by past military rulers, there is/was NO Amir in Yola, Taraba, Jos, Makurdi and Borno, Kogi

Shey you know that Borno was the sit of the Kanuri empire that resisted the jihad.

The only history of an Amir that ever existed in the NE was Hamman Yaji (google him) who was nothing but a Shekau Boko during his time who declared himself an Amir and the surrounding Mandaras (NE Nigeria)

My guy, i've been restraining myself from saying this, you are very ignorant.
Please, whats an Emir?
Whats a Sultan?
Whats A Shehu?
Whats a Mai?
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

[s]My guy, i've been restraining myself from saying this, you are very ignorant.
Please, whats an Emir?
Whats a Sultan?
Whats A Shehu?
Whats a Mai?
[/s]

Go and read up!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by In4matic: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Please, whats an Emir?
Whats a Sultan?
Whats A Shehu?
Whats a Mai?

AND ABOVE ALL, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by In4matic: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Aisha as VP will never ever be accepted as replacement and compensation by the Muslim north for losing the Presidency to a southern fake pastor Kafuri!

They will rather have the likes of Dambuaza who will intimidate your manlet to do his bidding by just his mere size!

Since you are clearly not a muslim nor from the north, why dont you let them speak for themselves. WHEEEW! Its time i start ignoring you
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

Please, whats an Emir?
Whats a Sultan?
Whats A Shehu?
Whats a Mai?

AND ABOVE ALL, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

You claimed that Taraba which saw a muslim woman contest the last gubernatorial election is similar to the core northern caliphate states which I said NO!

You will later bring some CNN tier bullsh1t claiming that Taraba is a muslim marginal state to back your Aisha presidency campaign citing the same Taraba as an example to which I debunked your obvious ignorance and from there you will later claim Gongola was part of the Caliphate from where I told you that apart from Yola other parts where not under the Caliphate and that there was never an Amir of Yola but rather a Lamido citing the lone Amir (Hamman Yaji) who was nothing more than a boko during his time who turbaned himself an Amir before being arrested and killed by the British.

Kappish!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
In4matic:

Since you are clearly not a muslim nor from the north, why dont you let them speak for themselves. WHEEEW! Its time i start ignoring you

And you Osogbo based conc Afonja is the one that will nominate a replacement for the Muslim north?

You afonjas are taking this your fake king makers title too serious
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2017
In4matic:

The guy have some knowledge. But he enjoys twisting it and adding over blown drama and exaggeration.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by ezyk(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
life2017:
Following President Buhari prolong illness it will be good for the country if Buhari decide to resign if he is not getting better within a particular period of time as being published by some news media for Aisha Buhari to be made Vice President to Osibanjo. With Osibanjo Sworn in as president. This will be a win win situation. And will also calm the polity.

This will help women course in Nigeria. It will be an opportunity for a woman to become vice president in Nigeria. And it will boost Nigeria image in the international community. And it will also help to reduce the image of Northern Nigeria as women oppressing region. This will also help to neutralise Buhari comment of she belong to my kitchen and the other room.

It is true Nigeria is not a family affair but in a situation like this we will be killing two birds with one stone.

Aisha Buhari as Vice President will be better than making any of the current power hungry governors and former governors as vice president to Osibanjo because they will be less loyal to President Osibanjo. They will be focus more on how to unseat him and become president.

Many more advanced democracy than Nigeria have witness situation where people from the same family get or almost get to the top position.

The first female president of Argentina was a former first lady Cristina Fernández de Kirchner. She took over directly from her husband. She serve two term till 2015.

The first woman to win party nomination in a major party in the United state and win the popular vote was a former first lady Hillary Clinton. This was in 2016

The bush family in the United State, father and son were both president of the country. And more than one of George Bush senior sons were governors. This was till 2008.

The first female president of South Korea Park Geun-hye was the daughter of a former President. She left office 2017.

The first female prime minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto was a daughter of a former prime minister. Pakistan is a country of 97% muslim. For those who will argue Nothern muslim cannot support her because she is a woman, parkistan has shown example. She serve twice between 1988 and 1996.

Other examples of daughters of former prime minister who became prime minister are :
Indira Gandhi of India was daughter of Jaharwal Nehru, Megawatti Sukarnoputri of Indonesia was daughter of Sukarno, Yingluck Shinawatra of Thailand was daughter of Taksin Shinawatra, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo of the Philippines was daughter of Diosdado Macapagal.

In a more extreme case Nicaragua a central America country elects husband and wife pair as president and vice-president in 2016. This was possible because the people loved the president because he succeeded in reducing poverty in Nicaragua.

For those who are more concern that she is a woman and a Muslim, The current vice president of Iran a country with more than 99% Muslim is a woman.

It's not just an opinion but a prophecy. El'Rufai has spoilt his name likewise the Justice minister who is been supported by both chambers. The option now left is to choose someone from the north with little or no political position before now. Aisha is just the best answer yo the puzzle
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
ezyk:

It's not just an opinion but a prophecy. El'Rufai has spoilt his name likewise the Justice minister who is been supported by both chambers. The option now left is to choose someone from the north with little or no political position before now. Aisha is just the best answer yo the puzzle
Hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
ezyk:

Hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
life2017:

The guy have some knowledge. But he enjoys twisting it and adding over blown drama and exaggeration.

Your stupidity is only matched with your myopia.

You think the north will allow you afonjas choose a VP replacement for them in the event Buhari resigns or kicks the bucket?

Guy, think for once!

Even if Buhari is alive and resigns he won't have a say on who to be Osinbanjo's VP, it is the Kaduna mafia that will decide that and NOT you!

Picking Aisha for the north just shows how ill-informed you afonjas are about the highly ultra-conservative islamic north.

When we call you guys myopic over-sabi semi illiterates una go begin vex
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your stupidity is only matched with your myopia.

You think the north will allow you afonjas choose a VP replacement for them in the event Buhari resigns or kicks the bucket?

Guy, think for once!

Even if Buhari is alive and resigns he won't have a say on who to be Osinbanjo's VP, it is the Kaduna mafia that will decide that and NOT you!

Picking Aisha for the north just shows how ill-informed you afonjas are about the highly ultra-conservative islamic north.

When we call you guys myopic over-sabi semi illiterates una go begin vex

Did you see anywhere I said Aisha must be made VP in my post?
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
life2017:

Did you see anywhere I said Aisha must be made VP in my post?

You were advocating for Aisha and I rightly told you to stop taking this your fake king makers title seriously.

It is not in Buhari's hands talk less of Tinubu or his manservant rather it is in the hands of the Kaduna mafia.

If Osinbanjo rejects their candidate they will continue the impasse and relegate him to acting status till 2019.

This scenario even benefits the northern cabal than seeing Osinbanjo become President.

El Rufai will contest 2019 under the APC and your Tinubu will support him and ask you dumb ret@rds to vote him which you will foolishly and blindly comply with.

El Rufai will win because they will rig nonesense come 2019, so for Tinubu to still have hope and a leg into Aso Rock, he will sell you fools again to the north!

That is the plan but God knows both the SS and SE will not be part of your useless Islamic State in 2019!

Enjoy your permanent enslavement to Sokoto.

Aisha ko, Aisha nii!
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You were advocating for Aisha and I rightly told you to stop taking this your fake king makers title seriously.

It is not in Buhari's hands talk less of Tinubu or his manservant rather it is in the hands of the Kaduna mafia.

If Osinbanjo rejects their candidate they will continue the impasse and relegate him to acting status till 2019.

This scenario even benefits the northern cabal than seeing Osinbanjo become President.

El Rufai will contest 2019 under the APC and your Tinubu will support him and ask you dumb ret@rds to vote him which you will foolishly and blindly comply with.

El Rufai will win because they will rig nonesense come 2019, so for Tinubu to still have hope and a leg into Aso Rock, he will sell you fools again to the north!

That is the plan but God knows both the SS and SE will not be part of your useless Islamic State in 2019!

Enjoy your permanent enslavement to Sokoto.

Aisha ko, Aisha nii!

Is my opinion. You don't need to like it. There is no opinion in the world by anyone that enjoy 100% support.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
writingking:
is anybody forcing you to make a post ?
smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Steadily Sweeping Rivers State As They Make Intelligent Inroads. / Kemi Adeosun Pictured Thinking Deeply At A Meeting With Osinbajo(pics) / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.