Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion (3220 Views)

Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:
"as far as I know my wife isn't a politician... she belongs in my kitchen, living room and the oza room" - M. Buhari
hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RoyalUc(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
In4matic:
This is a great idea. I've been nursing the idea for some week now and to me its a win-win situation on all fronts.

The current president will still be in the corridors of power albeit through his wife.

He'll be able to treat himself in peace.

His wife will recieve millions of supporters among womenfolk from north and even the south ( i trust our womenfolk)

It'll frustrate all the power hungry politicians circling around abuja like vultures

I agree with you and the op. It will be a win-win situation on all fronts.
If Nigerians are worried that the Buharis must not be the only ones to rule, this administration has just about two years left. They could be voted out if things don't get better.
I think this is necessary to calm the already overheated polity in Nigeria today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Basic123: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

She was campaigning for her husband and not herself and besides her husband has already forbidden her form dabbling into politics.

I ask again; do you want her to go against her husband's wishes?

And besides, why are you campaigning for her to replace her husband? Is he dead or are you now convinced he isn't well and won't be coming back ever again?

Afonja, better know that we will continue this cabal arrangement while making a fool of your last hope and your entire race of traitors till 2019!

And FYI, the only reason nobody is interested in pushing for Buhari's resignation is because nobody wants to see that pathetic manlet and manservant become a proxy President for one gbana head in Ikoyi.
When will yIGBO race or people stop this victim mentality and crying.Which convenant did you guys have with yorubas?........it's high time you stopped this mentality that yorubas are responsible for your backwardness..
I AM EXPECTING YOUR EWEDU PICTURE AS REPLY AS USUAL.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RoyalUc(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your light bulb moment of thinking Aisha will be accepted by the Muslim north is similar to the stupidity of campaigning for a geriatric sectional bigot! And the results today is a devasted economy, a nation at the brink at war and divided!

Kindly forward your account details so that I can pay you to stop thinking!

I have been enjoying your comments so far but I don't agree with you that it is the emergence of the "geriatric sectional bigot," which "results today is a devasted economy, a nation at the brink at war and divided."
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RoyalUc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You were advocating for Aisha and I rightly told you to stop taking this your fake king makers title seriously.

It is not in Buhari's hands talk less of Tinubu or his manservant rather it is in the hands of the Kaduna mafia.

If Osinbanjo rejects their candidate they will continue the impasse and relegate him to acting status till 2019.

This scenario even benefits the northern cabal than seeing Osinbanjo become President.

El Rufai will contest 2019 under the APC and your Tinubu will support him and ask you dumb ret@rds to vote him which you will foolishly and blindly comply with.

El Rufai will win because they will rig nonesense come 2019, so for Tinubu to still have hope and a leg into Aso Rock, he will sell you fools again to the north!

That is the plan but God knows both the SS and SE will not be part of your useless Islamic State in 2019!

Enjoy your permanent enslavement to Sokoto.

Aisha ko, Aisha nii!

"If Osinbanjo rejects their candidate they will continue the impasse and relegate him to acting status till 2019"

Even if Buhari dies (God forbid) before then according to you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

"If Osinbanjo rejects their candidate they will continue the impasse and relegate him to acting status till 2019"

Even if Buhari dies (God forbid) before then according to you?

true
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by RoyalUc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
life2017:

true

Sorry, I don't understand. True?
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by konoplyanka: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Be it the cabal (a bunch of unelected bureaucratic apolitical appointees), the CPC faction of the APC (drawn mainly from ultra conservative Islamic northern supremacist fundamentalist), PDP, nPDP faction of the APC and the powerful bloc of retired military Generals, one thing is widely agreed- Osinbanjo can not lead.

Depending on who you ask, the answer will be a resounding NO but their reasons are widely varying. But what is widely agreed is Osinbanjo's total lack of leadership traits and his unwavering loyalty first and foremost to Bourdillon stands as a deterrent to support his elevation to the Presidency.

Osinbanjo hasn't done much other than literally attempt to become an example of Buhari's plagiarism by attempting to appear to belong to no one but to all. This has only made him to appear weak and indecisive!

Osinbanjo, in trying vainly to be loyal to his absentee principal in the eyes of the cabal will venture into an unnecessary confrontation with the Senate over the confirmation of a discredited nonentity(Magu) who he was not in anyway privy to his (Magu) initial nomination for the post as EFCC boss. This move alone has lost Osinbanjo the much needed bi-partisan support in the National Assembly.

The initial hesitation of the cabal to allow Osinbanjo sign the 2017 budget and the mockery of swearing in ministers without attaching portfolios plus the dangerous trend of the current Army chief reshuffling strategic command structures without due consultation with Osinbanjo leaves no one in doubt that Osinbanjo is literally "acting" the role of acting President. There is also the recent ridiculing of the acting President where his penciled down appointees to the ICPC board were later exposed to be facing corruption investigations by the same ICPC! Incredible! That should tell you that there are very powerful people in this administration bent on ridiculing Osinbanjo!

But however, the defining issue over nobody wanting to stake and waste their reputation supporting a substantive Osinbanjo presidency has to be 2019.

Buhari, at best (for him only) will not be contesting for re-election come 2019. And Buhari's return is now an issue you can put your wallet where your mouth is on Bet9ja. Meaning: that everyone in the know and with a functional brain isn't expecting to see Buhari until the next life.

What the various power blocs highlighted early in this thread are in agreement with apart from Osinbanjo's lack of leadership is that Osinbanjo can not be trusted as an unbiased umpire come 2019.

hate mongers like you sit in your village in potor land and spin conspiracies from your flat scull without knowing anything. you keep giving the north imaginary power and instil fear in your people.

most fools would believe your tales by moonlight just to sustain their bigotry. and that's my worry.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
konoplyanka:

hate mongers like you sit in your village in potor land and spin conspiracies from your flat scull without knowing anything. you keep giving the north imaginary power and instil fear in your people.

most fools would believe your tales by moonlight just to sustain their bigotry. and that's my worry.

the guy conspiracy theory is excessive
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by konoplyanka: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
life2017:

they wish their fantasies could become reality and revel in their ignorance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by konoplyanka: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
life2017:

Re: Aisha Buhari Should be Made Vice President With Osibanjo As President. Opinion by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2017
konoplyanka:

Too much reading of blogs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa-fulani Youths Protest In Benue / Viral Photo Of A Woman Wearing An APC Tshirt, And Tieing A PDP Wrapper (photo) / South-East Surface Areas Barely Surpasses Oyo State Landmass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.