Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Could This Be True About Britain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True About Britain? (1310 Views)

IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True About Britain? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Those who have travelled to UK pls enlighten us better....

[30/07, 06:17] Hamza Yakasai: TAKE OVER of Britain who to blame for passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion?
Mayor of London ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rockdale ... MUSLIM.

Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims-Only No-Go Areas Across The UK.
Muslim Women ... 78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing.
Muslim Men ... 63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing.
Muslim Families 6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing.
Now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT !

All this achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population!!!
This is an eye opening for all non-Muslims - ..... ..... Forward this if you are concerned!!!
[30/07, 06:18] Hamza Yakasai: *Quotes regarding Islam by some Western philosophers:*

*1. Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910):*
"Islam will rule the world one day, because in it there is a combination of knowledge and wisdom".

*2. Herbert Wells (1846-1946):*
"Until the effectiveness of Islam again, how many generations will suffer atrocities and life will be cut off, then one day the whole world will be attracted to it, on that day there will be Dilshad and on that day the world will be inhabited.

*3. Albert Einstein (1879-1955):*
"I understand that the Muslims did it through their own intelligence and awareness which the Jews could not do. In Islam it is the power that can lead to peace".

*4. Huston Smith (1919):*
"The faith which is upon us and this is better than us in the world, then it is Islam. If we open our hearts and minds for it, then it will be good for us".

*5. Michael Nostradamus (1503-1566):*
"Islam will be the ruling religion in Europe, but the famous city of Europe will become the Islamic State capital."

*6. Bertrand Russell (1872-1970):*
"I read Islam and realized that it is to be the religion of all the world and all humanity." Islam will spread throughout Europe and in Europe the big thinkers of Islam will emerge. One day it will come that Islam will be the real stimulus of the world. ".

*7. Gosta Lobon (1841-1931):*
"Islam only talks about peace and reconciliation. Invite Christians to appreciate the faith of reform."

*8. Bernard Shaw (1856-1950):*
"The whole world will accept Islam religion one day and if it can not even accept the real name, it will accept it by the name of metaphor." West will accept Islam one day and Islam will be the religion of those who have studied in the world. "

*9. Johann Geith (1749-1832):*
"We all have to accept Islam religion sooner or later. This is the real religion. If am called a Muslim, I will not feel bad, I accept this right thing."
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Alhamdulilahi.
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by nextprince: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by delishpot: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good for them. Survival of the fittest I'll say! If a Christian from Arab world wants to seek asylum in the UK I am sure they would give him problems. Obama and other 1st world leaders refused to accept Christian pleas for asylum when ISIS started their convert or leave or die by the sword campaign.but see how they threw the borders open for Muslims all over the world. See OP, they know exactly what they are doing the world leaders I mean. They have an agenda and they pushing for it don't think they don't notice these changes you cited here.
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by mikolo80: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:
Good for them.Survival of the fittest I'll say!
finally someone who gets Darwinism
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by plessis: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Following

Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by menxer: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
I will bet me right ball the islam in question is not the same as the one practiced in Nigeria.
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by TheKingdom: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
So this means that Muslims are ruling England abi? Nonsense. Gays have even 5x more influence and power in England.

But now that I think about it, imagine Britain being a small country and able to conquer and maintain their rule over an area of Niggers aka Niger Area, Nigeria.....
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by Kazim88: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
That is the propagandas (format) ISIS use in recruiting members online.

95% of those quote are fabricated

How am not sure you are not an ISIS or BH member subtly recruiting members because all those false info can be verified as false online
Re: Could This Be True About Britain? by Seguntimmy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
*7. Gosta Lobon (1841-1931):* "Islam only talks about peace and reconciliation. . . . Abeg is these not the same Islam been practiced in the North?

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About OYO State Govt Home Owners Charter Program / Nigerians Ranked 9th Most Generous People In Africa, 56th In The World / Buhari Has Lost The Trust Of The People,Says UK-Based Activist Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.