Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

When a lady has a flat feet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady has a flat feet. (12431 Views)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
chudyprince:
people with flat foot are rejected even during recruitment, read most of the criteria in recruiting exercise you will find out what am saying

This is not even about recruitment into armed forces but the stigma that cones with it for the lady when it comes to marriage.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by nerodenero: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

@emboldened
It couldn't be more saddening

Been a whole, hope you're doing great? smiley
Hopeful Hopecheesycheesycheesy, I see yougrin. I'm doing well. Hope you are good too?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by chudyprince: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Toks2008:

This is not even about recruitment into armed forces but the stigma that cones with it for the lady when it comes to marriage.
you are right
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
remsonik:
Well my brother's wife has it. When my brother brought her home my mom noticed it but because she and my dad are well read and very staunch believers they both just prayed about it. The lady is from a very good family too well brought up and we all accepted her openly. She's been with my brother for 12 years now and they are doing well. She's doing well for her self too. Infact she's my sister not sister in law

Hmmm! so the fact that your parents prayed about it confirms the stigma as well as the possible "bad omen" surrounding it...

Sometimes superstitions has a way of growing deep roots in us but then I am compelled to believe that this conclusion of it being a bad omen by some clans might just stem from their findings...
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove what's your take on this?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by remsonik(f): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm! so the fact that your parents prayed about it confirms the stigma as well as the possible "bad omen" surrounding it...

Sometimes superstitions has a way of growing deep roots in us but then I am compelled to believe that this conclusion of it being a bad omen by some clans might just stem from their findings...
There's no bad omen it's just a stigma. Some with it are doing better than some with a curved foot. It's just a postural deformity. There's a tendon missing.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
remsonik:

There's no bad omen it's just a stigma. Some with it are doing better than some with a curved foot. It's just a postural deformity. There's a tendon missing.

I'm happy to see many comments regarding this.

A lady came to me some days back crying that guys usually leave her and I had a visitor with me when she came around.

After she left I began to wonder what could be wrong until the visitor asked me if I noticed her flat feet...

I argued with her but she kept saying I'm ignorant and that was why I created this thread to really know what people think.

Lalasticlala biko let's see more comments cos this is really a sensitive issue.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Lalas247(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chews kulikuli

1 Like

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Chews kulikuli

Hmmm! are you the one on your profile dp? if yes;are those curves real or made believe? if they are real clap for GOD and don't let it get into your head.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by JaffyJoe(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Never keenly noted it in any woman before. Certainly matters not to someone like me. I think it's just a mere superstition that it is a bad omen; one that has been around for so long that is now held as a fact

1 Like

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Never keenly noted it in any woman before. Certainly matters not to someone like me. I think it's just a mere superstition that it is a bad omen; one that has been around for so long that is now held as a fact

Same way I see it but the problem is with our elders who are superstitious.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 27, 2020
Isiz:
Rubbish superstition...u better wife her if she's got all u desire in a woman and leave her feet alone
U have that kinda foot?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Okoroawusa: 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
Flat feet?

What the heck does that got to do with anything?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Starz825(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
You got flat foot...u can't be enrolled in the army then grin
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by 2buffagain(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2020
They aren't allowed in military only because it inhibits athleticism. Flat foots aren't very good runners for example.

Also it must be said that Nigerians are idiots. Trust them to package it as yet another lie to use to oppress the poor women in the country. As if men don't also have flat feet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Paradox Of Money And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.