Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries (21099 Views)

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Osinbajo Approves 19 Judges For National Industrial Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Good job my VP. God bless my President.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by emmyagi(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
ride on presido
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by DBossNG(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
FastShipping:

You lack understanding about the civil service commission and how permanent secretaries are appointed. The most senior level 17 director in the ministry or parastatal is automatically in line to attain the level of permanent secretary once the current one vacates or retired. The president only makes or ratifies the appointment. It seems some of you have been programmed to cry wolf when there should be no reason for it.

My brother, sometimes I am surprised at the level of reasoning of some people and their inability to get their facts right before the usual show of shame on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Stylz69(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
omusiliyu:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/osinbajo-approves-appointment-of-21-permsecs/209390.html

Gabriel Aduda failed the exam to become a director years ago was still promoted to director. Again he field the perm sec exam but by virtue of his brother Philip Aduda being the smartest Gwari senator in the World challenged this and today his brother has been made a permanent secretary. We wonder why our MDAs don't do anything and we have mediocres at the helm of affairs. This is a clear example....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2017
If Buhari had been around I'm very sure d computer based test and other criteria would have been bypassed.. Kudos to Osinbande...

Abeg those of u shouting Ibo dis and dat already, do u guys slip and wake up renewing ur hatred every morning?? One guy comments and suddenly d Ibo insult bandwagon resumes.. All of u are bunch of hypocrites and no different.. Kip looking for every avenue to display ur hatred, let's see where dat gets u...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by LexngtonSteele: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
another tribalistics mofo see the way he selected more of his kinsmen .I keep saying this osibanjo is more tribalistic that the vegetable soup in rondon

Every one is allowed 5 minutes of madness daily.

Don't know why you interprete 5 minutes to be 24 hours.

YabaLeft is good accommodation for you.

Go ASAP. ..Shalom

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by UnimkeAk(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Umar Mohammed Bello - NW
Akpan Edet Sunday - SS
Adebiyi Bolaji Adekunle - SW
Aduda Gabriel Tanimu NC
Folayan Ayodele Olaniyi - SW
Nabasu Bitrus Bako - NW
Abdullahi Abdulazeez Mashi - NW
Muázu Abdulkadir - NE
Alibo Leon - SS or SE or NC
Ehuria Georgina Ekeoma - SE
Anagbogu Ifeoma Nkiruka - SE
Walson Jack Didi Esther - SS
Gekpe Grace Isu - NC
Uwaifo Clement - SS
Osuji Ndubuisi - SE
Sulaiman Mustapha Lawal - NC
Ibrahim Musa Wen - NE
Odesola Olusade - SW
Odewale Samson Olaide - SW
Ekaro Comfort Chukwuebobo - SE

There are 4 Yoruba, 4 confirmed Igbo (don't know where Alibo Leon is from), 3 SS which makes it 12 or 11 south and 10 or 9 north.

God will vacate his seat in heaven for you one day but you'll still complain of marginalization because you still wish to claim hell join!! angry

The name in boldd should be ss

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by IamPatriotic(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Umar Mohammed Bello - NW
Akpan Edet Sunday - SS
Aduda Gabriel Tanimu NC
Nabasu Bitrus Bako - NW
Muázu Abdulkadir - NE
Gekpe Grace Isu - NC
Uwaifo Clement - SS
Osuji Ndubuisi - SE
Ibrahim Musa Wen - NE
Odesola Olusade - SW

There are 4 Yoruba, 4 confirmed Igbo (don't know where Alibo Leon is from), 3 SS which makes it 12 or 11 south and 10 or 9 north.

God will vacate his seat in heaven for you one day but you'll still complain of marginalization because you still wish to claim hell join!! angry

Stop melding into what you know nothing about, for instance, Ms. Gekpe Grace Isu is my Director in Culture and she's from Ogoja.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Iamzik: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Fairer than Buhari's past lists but some unreasonable selfish people will still complain....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by StOla: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Actually stola doesn't want you to stay. Him, me a lot of others don't want you to stay. Its your elders that are begging to stay especially those given quit notice in the north. If you can leave this minute, we will all be happy including you I guess.

So just leave abeg

Abeg tell them ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Otsam(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Try get someone interpret/explain to u whenever u want to read. Don't just pass comments if u don't understand writeups.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Akpan Edet Sunday. kunam ndisimme do oo..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Markfemi: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Umar Mohammed Bello - NW
Akpan Edet Sunday - SS
Aduda Gabriel Tanimu NC
Nabasu Bitrus Bako - NW
Muázu Abdulkadir - NE
Gekpe Grace Isu - NC
Uwaifo Clement - SS
Osuji Ndubuisi - SE
Ibrahim Musa Wen - NE
Odesola Olusade - SW

can you stip calling them one north. north west instead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by shukuokukobambi: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Stop melding into what you know nothing about, for instance, Ms. Gekpe Grace Isu is my Director in Culture and she's from Ogoja.

Thank you very much for the correction. So SS even has 4 thereby reducing the north by 1. Now its South 13 or 12 and north 8 or 9.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Halifaxguy: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2017
People killing themselves about where the appointees came from, please I have one question for each of you, what will you gain from their appointment, will it add money to your bank account or do they even know about your existence? My people is high time you guys channel your energy to something that will improve your lots. The rate of bigotries shown on nairaland nowadays is alarming and very shameful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by facelessangel: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Stupid Nepotism and quota system.
most name that sound igbo there are from SS.
It only one person from SE Osuji. While SW has 5. One muslin name is a yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by shukuokukobambi: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Markfemi:

can you stip calling them one north. north west instead

Ma binu si e o! angry

Didn't you see I broke it down to each region before totalling them into south and north?! angry

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by doctokwus: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
If they all sat for an examination how come federal character is still reflected in the appointments?
That's just the part I don't comprehend because going through all merit based exams in Nigeria in particular,be it waec,jamb,ican,law school exams etc,there is always a tint to one ethnic group or region.
I don't get that part,or was the exam for formality purposes or just subjective and not objective?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Edu3Again: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Actually stola doesn't want you to stay. Him, me a lot of others don't want you to stay. Its your elders that are begging to stay especially those given quit notice in the north. If you can leave this minute, we will all be happy including you I guess.

So just leave abeg
Na una be the Unity Beggars, we wan waka.
Na una say Nigeria strong together.
We go waka soon.

Our people simply say no violence.

Unity Beggars all una.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Markfemi: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:

I have always maintained that the Igbos and Hausa/Fulani are 2 sides of the same coin.

They both want it all, hence their constant suspicion of each other, and scheming to outdo each other like the Igbo coup and Northern return leg of 1966.

Give an Igbo man power and watch them reprise their 1960's domination of federal government appointments even outside their own region. They will make the federal character principle look like a non existent law.

i agree with you
Stella Oduah
Ngozi o

thats why we should get out of nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by xangerar: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations to Dr A. Muazu.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Umar Mohammed Bello - NW
Akpan Edet Sunday - SS
Aduda Gabriel Tanimu NC
Nabasu Bitrus Bako - NW
Muázu Abdulkadir - NE
Gekpe Grace Isu - NC
Uwaifo Clement - SS
Osuji Ndubuisi - SE
Ibrahim Musa Wen - NE
Odesola Olusade - SW

So... whose bum bum should we lick now that for the first time appointments are (somewhat) balanced? Now that its balanced, are they doing anybody a favor? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by shukuokukobambi: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Edu3Again:

Na una be the Unity Beggars, we wan waka.
Na una say Nigeria strong together.
We go waka soon.

Our people simply say no violence.

Unity Beggars all una.

Who be the una? Does it include the Igbo in the north who have created the new tribe called Northern Igbo for themselves? Does it include ohaneze ndigbo and the various Eze ndigbo in all states if the federation? Does it include Ekwerremmadu and all those your begging governors e.g Dave Umahi, Obiano, Ikpeazu?

Keep deceiving yourselves

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by shukuokukobambi: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2017
EasyWork001:

So... whose bum bum should we lick now that for the first time appointments are (somewhat) balanced? Now that its balanced, are they doing anybody a favor? undecided

I should be asking you na. No be you dey wail like bushbaby wey dem kill him mama since?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by anyebedgreat: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:

I have always maintained that the Igbos and Hausa/Fulani are 2 sides of the same coin.

They both want it all, [b]hence their constant suspicion of each other, and scheming to outdo each other [/b]like the Igbo coup and Northern return leg of 1966.

Give an Igbo man power and watch them reprise their 1960's domination of federal government appointments even outside their own region. They will make the federal character principle look like a non existent law.

See, hausas don't give a damn about the igbos. They only respond when Igbos provoke them to a certain level. Igbos on the other hand are so obsessed with the hausas that an igbo man wouldn't sleep well if he doesn't talk about hausa/fulani in a whole day.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by shukuokukobambi: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
UnimkeAk:

The name in boldd should be ss

Thanks. Corrected

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by obiezed: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
This is actually fair,congratulations to the new permsecs.
Re: Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries by Edu3Again: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Who be the una? Does it include the Igbo in the north who have created the new tribe called Northern Igbo for themselves? Does it include ohaneze ndigbo and the various Eze ndigbo in all states if the federation? Does it include Ekwerremmadu and all those your begging governors e.g Dave Umahi, Obiano, Ikpeazu?

Keep deceiving yourselves
Our people are simply begging no blood shedding as the whole country knows how blood thirsty the North is.
We said we are leaving and fear gripped you.

The North is dead weight to the South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.